Status: Sequel to the devils pet

New Life

Cabin

They soon made it to the cabin in which they were staying. They owned it so they didn't have to pay anything. They parked the car outside the cabin.

They got out and went to the trunk where everything was. They opened it and Tilly and Lily were inside. Tilly was panting with her tongue out and Lily was laid down. Shadows opened Lily's cage first and she jumped out.

But then he didn't open Tilly's cage. The guys started taking their stuff and she whined.

"I'll let you out in a minute Tilly" said syn and the guys walked in the cabin with tilly and put their stuff out. Syn came back and pulled Tilly out her cage and took her inside and placed her down on the ground.

It was very warm. They were in the living room and there was a fireplace and some sofas. There was a hallway which lead to bedrooms.

The guys took their stuff and went to their rooms to put them in. Tilly and Lily looked around and sniffed the place.

The guys soon came back and sat down in the living room. Tilly sat on syn's lap while Lily sat on the floor sleeping.

Also in the living room where two dog beds. One bigger than the other. The rev came in with a bottle of milk and a bowl of food. he set the bowl next to Lily and kicked her gently to wake her up.

He gave syn the bottle of milk and he fed Tilly. She laid in his lap and closed her eyes. Soon she fell asleep.

It was soon bed time and syn lifted Tilly and placed her in the dog bed which was fluffy inside. He laid a blanket on top of her.

Shadows picked Lily up and put her in bed and just left her. She had a thicker coat so she would be warm enough.

The guys said good night and went to bed.

............

Copper was sat in his house. He was missing Tilly, without her he would have nothing to do all week. He would be alone.

'What if Tilly doesn't come back, what if they really have left for good, and it's all my fault' he thought to himself.

He decided to go check everyday to see if she was home.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey sorry it's short.

so next chapter is when they come back from holiday only because i can't be asked to write about it all

what might happen when tilly comes back

comment and enjoy xxxxx