Status: Sequel to the devils pet

New Life

Day 1

Shadows woke up next day and he turned over to see lily sat sleeping on the foot of his bed. He smiled and got up and went to the shower and showered.

When he came back he had a towel round his waist and lily put her paws on her eyes and he chuckled. He got dressed and told lily to come.

They walked down the hall and to his office a lily went to we bed and he sat down and did some paperwork.

He looked up and saw lily lying on her bed and called her over. He bent down and held something out.

"I've got something for you" he said. "Sit" and she did and he pulled out a bone. "Wait" he said and gave her the bone and she grabbed it.

"Good girl" he said and she went back to her bed and nawed on the bone.

He sorted stuff and there was a knock at the door. "Come in" he said and syn entered.

"Hey shads do you want me to check on the pup" he said and shadows nodded and syn left and closed the door.

Syn walked down and came to the room where the cages were. He went in and went up to one of them.

The small pup was lying there. She had her eyes open and was panting. "Aww little one it'll be alright" he said and opened the cage.

He took we out and laid her on the table and checked her over. He then pulled several items out and laid them out.

First he put a small black collar on her neck. He then clipped her claws down and checked her teeth and fur.

He looked at her eyes and wrote this all down. He the took a special gun.

He put the end on her fur and on her neck and pushed the trigger and she whimpered.

The gun was a chip gun which put a chip in her so if they lost her they would find her.

He picked her up and took her out and back to shadows office. He went in and when shadows looked up he smiled.

He got up and took the puppy from syns hands.

"So here's all her information" he said handing him so paper. "And I gave her, her chip and clipped her claws" he said.

"Thanks" they nodded and syn left. He sat down and put the pup on the desk and looked her over.

He then typed up her information on his computer. "Lily come" he said and picked the puppy up and lily picker her bone up and they left the office.

They went to the kitchen and lily went to her bowl and ate her breakfast. Te rev was at the stove.

He was warmin up milk for the puppy. As she was only a few weeks old she had to drink milk.

It was important for new born wolves to drink milk because It made them strong and made them grow.

The rev poured the milk into a feeding bottle and have it to shadows. But she didn't want it.

She kept wriggling around and shadows tried to get the bottle in her mouth. Eventually he did get it in and she sucked on it.

"Good girl" he said and she kept drinking. The rest if the guys came in and sat down.

"So where she staying" said Christ as he stroked the little pups head.

"The cages" said shadows. He put her on the table and she wet to run but vengeance out his arm in front of her to stop her from going to far.

"We'll take it in turns to watch and look after her" said shadows and they all agreed.

They picked the puppy up and went to the living room and sat down. The rev put her down on the floor and attached her collar to a lead which was tied to a table leg.

Lily walked over and laid down and the pup wanted to play. So she went to lily and started poking her and jumping on her.

But lily got mad and growled and went to bite her but shadows pulled her collar.

"Lily no" he said and smaked her. Syn picked her up and stroked her small head. "Guys we need to give little one here a name" he said.

"How about Tilly" said Christ and they all nodded. He rested Tilly on his lap and they all watched tv.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey so this is not the best chapter but its late and I'm tired

So hope you like and what do you think might happen next

Comment and subscribe and enjoy xxxxx