Status: Sequel to the devils pet

New Life

ill

The next day Tilly couldn't come out to play. She was ill. When she had got home yesterday she was sneezing and her nose was all red

Her paws were red as well. She had a cold and an allergic reaction to the flowers. She wasn't aloud to go out.

She was sat in her cage with a blanket over her and lying on some pillows. She was recovering in their until she got better.

And because she was ill she wouldn't be able to go see copper.

Syn came in with some things in his hands. He set them on the table and went up to her cage and unlocked it and pulled her out. He placed her on the table.

He had a bottle of milk which had some medicine in and he fed her it. She didn't like the taste but he made sure she had it.

He then wiped her paws with some special wipes and her nose. She sneezed and he smiled. He then check her fur and made sure there weren't any other bits he needed to clean.

When he was done he picked her up and put her back in her cage. He laid her down and pulled the blanket over her and rested her head on a pillow.

She looked up and whined.

"I know sweetie, I know you don't like being ill but you'll get better soon" he said stroking her face with his thumb.

She licked it and he smiled. He shut the cage and locked it and left Tilly to rest.

She closed her eyes and fell asleep.

.........

Copper trotted over to the fence and sat down. He was waiting for Tilly.

He waited.

And waited.

And waited.

And waited.

But she never came. Just as he was about to leave lily came out. She laid down in the grass and was chewing on a bone.

"Lily" he shouted and she looked up and saw him.

She sighed and got up and went over to him.

"Hey, your copper right" she said.

"Yeah um do you know where Tilly is, she was supposed to meet me" he said.

"Oh Tilly can't come out, she's not very well, she had some sort of reaction to some flowers or something" she said.

"Oh ok well thanks" he said and lily walked off to go to her bone.

Copper started walking home and when he got home he went inside.

"Hey copper, thought you were going out to play with Tilly" his dad said.

"She's not well" he said and his dad nodded.

..........

Tilly was still in her cage resting. Her nose and paws weren't getting better.

And she kept sneezing. Just as she was sneezing shadows came in.

He walked up to her cage.

"Still sneezing" he said and she whined.

"Don't worry" he said opening her cage. He had some more medicine for her.

This time it was in a syringe but no needle. He opened her mouth and fed her it. He shut her mouth closed and she swallowed it and he petted her.

He kissed her on the head and put her in her cage and locked it. She laid there with the blanket on her and head on a pillow.

Soon she fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey sorry if its short and sorry for late update.

So hope you like it and next chapter Tilly gets lost in the woods

What might happen

Comment and enjoy xxxxx