Status: Sequel to the devils pet

New Life

Lost

A couple of days after Tilly was all better. She had recovered from her illness. But she still wasn't aloud out to play.

Today the guys and Tilly and lily were going on a walk. They decided Tilly needs some fresh air so a walk would be good.

Tilly was in her cage sleeping and she woke up and stretched. It felt good to be healthy and not ill. She yawned an waited for someone to come her.

Soon rev walked in and went up to her cage and unlocked it and pulled her out. He carried her down to the living room and set her down on the floor.

She laid down watching tv with the others. Soon vengeance came in with a bottle of milk and he picked her up.

He fed her, her milk which had a bit more medicine in just to make sure she was all better. She drunk her milk and was set down on the floor again.

She started chewing on the rug and pulling it when shadows pulled her off by her nose.

"Tilly no" he said sternly and she stopped. Lily walked in sleeply and slumbered down and closed her eyes. Tilly ran to her and jumped on her to wake her up.

She woke up and groaned.

They watched tv until it was time to go. They opened the door and all changed into wolves and started walking in a line.

The order went:
Shadows
Vengeance
The rev
Christ
Syn
Lily
And Tilly

They walked and Tilly sniffed as they went along. She was quite behind and everyone was waiting for her. Lily barked which got her attention.

She looked over and ran to them and they started walking again. They walked through the forest until they got to a river.

Shadows jumped over and then followed by the rest. Tilly was the last one. She went to the edge and dipped her toe in and backed away.

"Come on Tilly" said shadows but she shook her head. He gave Christ a look and he sighe and jumped back over.

He grabbed Tilly in his mouth and jumped back over and they carried on walking. She was still sniffing along the way.

Soon they came across two bits of land.

But they had a gap between them. There was a long log in the middle of the two so they had to walk across it.

Everyone walked across and syn waited for Tilly to get on first. She got on and so did he and now he was at the back. He was there to make sure she didn't slip.

They walked across and Tilly stopped to sniffed something bit syn gave her a nugdde along.

Evantually they got across and continued walking. Because Tilly was looking down she didn't realise that she turned the other way and was walking by herself.

She looked up and saw no one. She looked around and started getting scared. She coward into herself and stayed still.

She heard rustling and looked over but it was just a bunny.

The wind howled like a wolf. The trees russled.

..........

Shadows was still walking and leading. They hadn't noticed tilt was gone until syn looked behind and saw she wasn't there.

He looked from side to side and couldn't find her. He caught up with the guys and stopped them.

"Guys Tilly's gone, I just checked" he said.

"Maybe she went a different way" said vengeance.

"Right lets spilt up" said shadows and they did.

Shadows and lily looked one way.
The rev and syn looked another way.
And vengeance and Christ looked a different way.

They sniffed around and then a bark was heard from vengeance and they ran to him.

"Look tracks" he said and they nodded and followed the track.

They followed them until they came to a stop and looked around and there were no more tracks.

So they looked around. The rev was looking through a bush when he saw something. He went in deeper and saw it was Tilly. She was in a tight ball.

He barked loudly and they came over and he pulled her out with his mouth.

She was scared and cold. Shadows leaned down and licked her and she looked up and was surprised to see them. He rubbed his nose on her and he licked him.

"Tilly we were so worried, we thought we lost you" he said and she whined.

"From now on no going at the back" he said and they walked off.

So syn and Tilly swapped places. She was in front of him so she would get lost again.

Because it was getting dark they decided to camp out here. They found and cave and they went in. They laid down in a circle.

Tilly and syn were a bit behind because Tilly was walking slow and she kept sniffing everything. She went to a plant and sniffed it and syn walked but stopped an waited for Tilly.

She was taking to long so he rolled his eyes and went up to her and picked her up in his mouth. She tried to reached the flower but he walked away.

Soon they got to the cave and went in. He placed Tilly down and laid down in the circle. Tilly yawned and went up to shadows ad laid down between his paws.

He smiled down at her and licked the top of her head and laid his head down as well. They all did and went to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey so last nigh teas going to post this but I fell asleep writing it so here it is now.

So next chapter Tilly gets told of again. I know she gets told off a lot but she's only young. So why might she get told off.

Comment and enjoy xxxxx