Status: Sequel to the devils pet

New Life

Told off

The next morning Tilly woke up. She was the first to wake up and all the guys were asleep. She yawned and she was still cuddled up in shadows arms.

She looked outside the cave and saw it was very sunny and she really needed a drink. She slowly slipped out if shadows and made her way outside the cave.

But didn't get far when someone but their paw on her tail. She stopped and turned around to see shadows paw on her tail. And he was awake.

"Where are you going Tilly" he said and she turned around to face him.

"Um just going for a walk" she said.

"Mmm I want you to stay here, I don't want you getting lost" he said tiredly.

"Oh please I'll stay really close please" she whined.

"Mmm fine" he sighed and she want to walk away but he stood on her tail once more.

"But don't go to far" he said and she nodded. He went back to sleep and she ran outside.

There was a small lake and she went up to it and started to drink it.

She then heard some movement in the bushes and looked over. She backed up a bit and saw something come out.

It was copper.

She relaxed and walked over to him.

"Copper" she said and he looked up.

"Tilly, what are you doing here, I thought you were ill" he asked her confused.

"I was but I'm better now, shadows decided that we should go for a walk" she said and he nodded.

"So what are you doing here" she said.

"Sometimes I like to come here alone" he said.

"Ok well you want to play" he said and she nodded.

They played fighted and played chase. Try we're having fun until shadows came out and told Tilly they were going.

"Please don't go" saiid copper

"I'll be back in a min" she said and ran to shadows.

"Let's go Tilly" he said.

"Can I stay here please" she said ad he shook his head.

"No Tilly is time to go" he said.

"Oh please you can come pick me up later" she whined.

"Tilly I said no, now lets go" he said turning and walking away.

"No" she yelled at him.

He stopped dead in his tracks and turned back.

"What" he said.

"I said no" she said.

"Tilly it's time to go" he said getting a but angry.

"No I'm staying right here" she said and sat down.

"Tilly, you've got 5 seconds to come over here or I'll come over there myself and take you home" he said now very angry with her but she didn't move.

"1"

"2"

"3"

"4"

Still Tilly sat there stareing at shadows. He was getting frustrated with her.

"TILLY" he said angry.

"5"

He finally said and walked up to her and she tried to run away but he grabbed her in his mouth and took off walking away.

Copper was watching this behind some bushes and trees.

Shadows walked to the rest of the guys and they all walked home. Tilly was limp in his mouth and was looking down.

Finally they made it home and walked inside. Shadows walked over to a small cage and went on his hind legs and opened the top of the cage with his paw.

He then dropped Tilly in and shut the top and walked away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey sorry it's short and late update but hope you like it.

What do you think shadows might do with Tilly because she didn't listen

Comment and enjoy xxxxx