Status: Sequel to the devils pet

New Life

Rules

Tilly was left in that cage since they had got home. Shadows was not happy with her. He told her to do something and she disobeyed him.

Shadows who was still in wolf form came trotting over to the cage and sat down in front of it.

"I not very happy with you Tilly, I told you we were going home and you just ignored me" he said.

"When I tell you something I expect you to do it"

"I don't like being disobeyed to"

"And Tilly you must stop running away, it makes us worried when your not here with us"

"You can't just run off to play" he said.

"If you keep running away then I won't be able to trust you"

"And of I can't trust you then I won't be able to let you out to play with your friends"

I know you and copper are good friends but if you run off then I won't be able to let you out to play and that means separting you two" he said.

Tilly held her head down listening to shadows rant.

"I don't want to do that and also if you run away I have to punish you"

"Which means locking you in your cage and not letting you go out"

"And I'm sure copper would be upset about that too" he said.

"So me and the guys decided that we can't trust you enough to be out on your own"

"That's why for now on you must be accompanyed by someone to ensure you won't turn off and maybe get hurt"

She went to the cage and whined and put her paws up.

"I'm sorry Tilly but that's the rules and if you disobey them I'll have to punish you" he said.

"You'll stay in this cage for the rest of the day, I think you've had enough play time this week, no more" he said and got up and walked away.

Tilly turned in a circle and laid down. She felt sad that there were some new rules and she might not be able to see copper on her own.

But if she behaved then she might be trusted again.

Copper walked home and when he got in he laid down on the rug.

"Hey copper" his dad said.

"Hey dad" he said tiredly.

"What's wrong" he said and sat down.

"Well I got tily in trouble" he sighed.

"Oh what happened" he asked.

"I was at my spot and I found Tilly, she was much better and she said they had gone for a walk. Then she had to go home hit I told her to stay.

"She tried to persuade shadows but he got mad and carried her home" he said sighing.

"Oh well, maybe you can fix it" his dad suggested.

"I can't hes probably really mad and won't let Tilly out"

"Well did he say anything to you" he asked and copper shook his head.

"No he didn't know I was there, I was hiding" he said.

"Well son don't worry about it, I'm sure you'll be able to see Tilly I a couple of days" his dad said and stood and licked coppers cheek.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey sorry it might be short

So hope you like it. What do you think about shadows decision.

Comment and enjoy xxxx