Status: Sequel to the devils pet

New Life

Poachers

The next day Tilly woke up in her cage. She had a blanket over her.

Today the guys were going to outside lunch. Like a big picnic. And tily was going and so was copper. But they didn't know that yet.

Tilly stretched out and yawned. Yesterday the rev had gone with her to see copper. What if she had to have one of the guys around her all day today.

The door opened and Christ walked in. He went to Tilly's cage and unlocked it and pulled her out. He carried her outside and put her down.

They walked in and everyone was in the kitchen. Tilly was Ickes up from the ground and was put on vengeance lap. E took the bottle and fed her, her milk.

"So what times this lunch" said the rev.

"At 1:00" said shadows.

The time was 12:30 so they would be leaveing soon.

Soon it was 1:00 and everyone went outside to the car. Syn picked Tilly up and out her in the trunk in her cage.

Lily jumped up in her cage. They shut the trunk and drove off to the lunch.

Soon the made it. It was on a big field and with tables. The parked the car and got out. Tilly was out on the floor and a lead was hooked onto her collar.

Lily jumped down and walked off somewhere. Tilly was pulling on the lead so syn who was holding it had to hold it tight and wrap some lead round his hand.

This was so she didn't run off or anything. They soon made it down to the tables and greeted some people. Tilly sat next to their feet and looked somewhere.

She saw a small wolf pup which looked like copper.

She then realised it was copper. She immediately ran but was stopped because of the lead and syn held it tight.

She pulled on it and he had to pulled her back. They finished talking to the person.

They started making their way to one of the tables and sat down. Syn crouched down and unhooked her lead.

He held her collar with one finger am while he tied the lead to the bench leg. He hooked it back on to her and ruffled her head and sat down next to her.

Tilly rolled around and laid down in the grass. She had a little bit of lead but not much for her to run around with.

Soon they started eating lunch. Tilly was hungry and she sat up straight and syn took a glance at her and smirked.

He cut up some of his sausage and threw it in the air and she caught it in her mouth. He gave her a little bit of steak as well.

Then she laid down and some other people came over and sat opposite them. She looked and saw it was copper.

His dad did the same thing to copper like Tilly.

"Copper" she said.

"Tilly" he said.

They had hust enough space on the lead to rub their noses.

"So how are you" he said.

"Good you"

"Yeah and I hope I didn't get you in to trouble the other day" he said looking down.

"No you didn't, they were just a little worried"

"Well that's good then" he said.

They played for a little bit and talked.

Soon shadows got up and brought the little bits of meat over to Tilly and she shared them with copper.

When they finished there leads were unhooked and they walked off to go play.

Syn got up and changed in to wolf an followed them. The rules were still the same. Tilly and copper didn't know syn was following them.

Tilly and copper stopped and where still talking when they heard someone coming and they looked over.

Syn came out and Tilly groaned.

"Can you just leave us for a minute" she said and he nodded.

"Don't worry I'll be over there" he said and walked in the trees.

"What are you doing here" she said.

"Tilly you know the rules, you must have some accompany you when your out" he said and sat.

"I don't care go away" she snarled a little.

"Uh don't speak to me like that" he said a little angry.

"Why not"

"Because I'm more dominant then you, so you respect me or I'll take you back to shadows and you won't see copper again today" he said and she sighed.

"Sorry" she said lowly.

"Thank you" he said.

They heard some other footsteps and turned to see some people come out.

They had some guns. They were poachers.

"Well look what we've got here" one said.

There was a whine and syn looked over to see what looked like a leader hold Tilly up by her neck.

"Look at you" he said and stroked her face.

Syn growled at him and barked as jumped at him to get Tilly back but he pulled a tazer out and shocked him on the neck.

He stood on syns back leg and he howled and it bleed.

He chuckled and the men walked away with Tilly. The man go to a truck and through her in a cage in the outside bit of the truck.

They got in and sped off down a highway.

Tilly looked out to see several wolves running. Copper had watched what happened and so e wen to he his dad and they told shadows and everyone.

Shadows ran and jumped in the trunk and tried to rip the cage open. The rev and vengeance ran to the sides of the truck and bit the hands that where hanging out the windows.

Finally shadows go the cage ripped open and grabbed Tilly and jumped out. The gust stopped running and watched the truck drive away.

Tilly snuggled into shadows chest and he bent down and licked her.

"Oh Tilly we though we lost you" he said and the guys licked her as well.

"Where's syn" Christ said and quickly the ran back to the lunch site.

The changed into human when they saw syn.

He was lying on the floor breathing hard and his leg was bleeding and red. His neck saw sore and red as well.

"Oh syn" said shadows and touched his body making him flinch.

"Ok let's get you home and cured" he said. They picked him up and Christ took Tilly and carried him to the car.

They put him in Lily's cage and lily went in syns seat. Tilly was out in and the drive home quickly.

The got inside and all the guys ran to te medical room where Tilly's cage was.

He was laid down on the bed and shadows touchedhis leg which made his head shot up and start braking but that hurt his neck.

The rev grabbed a belt ad wrapped it round his muzzle. While shadows and Christ fixed his leg the rev and vengeance fixed his neck.

In the end his leg and neck was all bandage up.

Tilly and lily sat waiting outside hoping for the best
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey so sorry for not updateing but i had orthandintist. So what do you think

Tilly nearly got capture but didn't. And syn got homier. What might happen next and in a few chapters tily ad copper are going to kiss

What will happen

Comment and enjoy xxx