Status: Sequel to the devils pet

New Life

Rest

The next day Tilly woke up in her cage. Yesterday syn was being treated from being shocked and having his leg hurt.

He wa then taken to the living room but lily and Tilly didn't see much of him and where taken straight to bed.

Today they could see what he was really like. She yawned and te door opened and shadows walked in. He went to her cage and unlocked it and pulled her out.

He brought her out and set her down on the floor and they walked in the living room.

Tilly looked over and saw that syn was here. He was in the cage lying down and he had pillows under his head and neck and his leg.

He also had some blankets as well. He was lying down and he looked tired and not well. He had a bandage on his neck and one on his leg.

She walked up to the cage and sat down in front and whimpered. Syn let out a small low whimpere like a growl.

He was tired and his body was shaking. Tilly licked his paw which came out from under the cage. He smiled at her and she gave it another lick.

"Tilly come over here and leave syn alone , be needs his rest" shadows said and she whined.

He got up and came over and picked her up and held her in his lap when he sat down.

He also took a bottle and fed her. She was laid in his lap nibbling his finger.

Syn had fallen asleep. He needed to rest since his neck was bright red and had a rash from being shocked and his leg was like shit.

So he slept. When he wakes up he would need some food which shadows would put some medicine in. He would be staying in the cage.

That was the only place where he wouldn't get hurt.

Tilly was laid in shadows lap for a while until she jumped off and wanted go see syn. He had woken up from his little sleep.

She went to the cage and started whining and whimpering. Syn looked at her and gave her a small smile. He licked her foot and lifted his paw to open the door.

Shadows came over with a bowl of food and as soon as he opened the cage door Tilly went in. He rolled his eyes ad out the bowl down.

"There you go man" he said and patted syns body.

Syn ate the food and laid down. Tily then laid down with him and snuggled with him and it made him happy and he smiled and laid his head down.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey sorry it's a little shirt but hope you like it.

So next chapter tily and copper are going to kid. But shadows dosent like that when he watches them so what might he do

Comment and enjoy xxxx