Status: Sequel to the devils pet

New Life

Kissing

The next day Tilly woke up and was back in her cage. She remembered that she was lying next to syn and she fell asleep.

Shadows had taken her back to her cage for bed since syn needed to rest and he probably didn’t want Tilly lying next to him.

Tilly was going to see copper today since she didn’t get to see him yesterday and the day before she didn’t see much of him.

She waited for someone to come get her. Soon vengeance came in and took her out. His fingers smelled liked bacon so she nibbled on them and he chuckled and set her down in the living room.

Syn was laid down. He had his back to everyone and was asleep. He needed his rest and didn’t want to be disturbed.

Tilly was walking up to his cage when she was picked up by shadows.

“Tilly what did I say yesterday, leave syn to rest, he needs to get better and he’ll never get better with you always being there, you want him to get better don’t you?”

She nodded and he smiled.

“Ok so leave him be, why don’t you go see copper today” he asked.

She barked quietly and licked his check and he chuckled and took her to the kitchen.

He fed her and put her down on the floor and she ran outside to see copper by the fence eating something.

“Hey copper” she said and he looked up.

“Hey Tilly” he said.

They reached over and rubbed noses.

“So how’s syn” he asked.

“Not so good, he’s getting better and staying in a big cage in the living room. He’s got some bandages on him but hopefully he’ll be better soon” she said.

“Me too” he said.

They played for a little bit and cooper managed to crawl under the wire to get to Tilly. She giggled and they played.

“I really like you copper, your my best friend” said Tilly.

“Your mine to tilly” copper replied.

They leaned in a bit and their lips touched. Then ends of their mouths went in together and they started to kiss.

They closed their eyes and coppers tongue licked over Tilly’s mouth.

Shadows went into the kitchen to get syns medicine and food and he looked out the window.

He saw Tilly and copper and went back to syns medicine. But then looked back up and saw what was happening.

He clenched his fists and his mouth together.

Shadows didn’t like this. First he puts Tilly in danger and now he thinks he can kiss tilly all over. No.
That would have to be put to a stop. What if he goes too far and hurts her one day.

Tilly and copper broke away from the intense kiss and looked at each other.

“Wow” said Tilly.

“Yeah wow” said copper.

“That was nice” she said and he nodded.

“So do you think this means that, you know we are together” said copper.

“Maybe, I think so, I mean I would like to be with you” she said and he smiled.

“So would I” he said and they rubbed their noses together and smiled.

What Tilly and copper didn’t know was shadows had seen everything that had just happened.

“Tilly” Tilly looked over to see shadows calling her and telling her to come in.

“I got to go bye” she said.

“Bye” he said and he ran off and she ran back to the house.

Shadows closed the door and she walked in the living room.

She saw syn was awake and he was lying down with his head on a pillow.

She walked up to the cage and he looked over at her and gave her a weak smile. She put her paw up against the cage and he smiled.

Shadows picked her up and fed her, her milk.

After she had her milk Tilly felt a little dizzy and when she was put on the floor she was seeing double. She couldn’t walk and soon she fell asleep.

Shadows picked her up and took her to her cage. But before he set her down on the table and took the leather muzzle she once wore.

He put it on her and put her in her cage and shut it and left the room closing the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey sorry for late update but hope you like it.

so tilly and copper kissed and shadows saw and didnt like it.

so what might shadows do

comment and enjoy xxxx