Status: Sequel to the devils pet

New Life

Talk

When Tilly woke up the next day she felt something on her mouth. She opened her mouth and saw she had a muzzle on but it covered her whole muzzle and had two small holes so she could breath.

It was also made out of leather. It was brown and wasn’t very comfortable. She used her paw to try and take it off but it wouldn’t come off.

The door opened and shadows came in. He went up to Tilly’s cage and unlocked it.

“Tilly here” he said and pointed to the edge of the cage. She got up and walked to him and sat down.

“Now there is a reason you are wearing this and it’s because yesterday I saw what you and copper were doing and I don’t like it”.

“It needs to stop, I don’t want you going round kissing copper, your too young, you could get hurt as well, when I know you won’t be doing any of that I’ll take this off but for now it stays on” he said.

“I’m not going to keep you apart I just don’t want you doing things like that and if it carries on then I will split you to up” he said.

She whined a little and he picked her up and took her outside and placed her on the ground.
She slowly walked into the living room.

Syn was feeling a lot better. Soon he would be able to come out his cage and turn back into human form.

When a werewolf is hurt, if they are hurt when they are in wolf form they can’t change back until they are better, same goes for human form.

He was in his cage eating some breakfast. He was more awake then the other days. He had a bit more strength but still couldn’t come out until his leg was better so he could walk.

Tilly turned around and walked a different way. She sat down with her head on her paws and sighed.

She probably wasn’t aloud out today but maybe tomorrow.

She heard feet coming and looked up to see lily.

“Hey” she said and sat down next to Tilly.

Tilly said nothing.

“What’s wrong, why are you wearing a muzzle” she asked and Tilly sighed.

“Because shadows said so”

“Oh what happened” she asked.

“Yesterday me and copper where playing and then we kissed” she said.

“Wow that’s great” lily said.

“I know but shadows was watching and when I came home he fed me my milk and I fell asleep and when he went to put me to bed he put this muzzle on me”

“He said that he doesn’t want me or copper to kiss because he thinks I’ll get hurt and I’m too young” said Tilly looking down.

“Well you are quite young and shadows has a point about getting hurt”

“I don’t understand” she said.

“Well sometimes a boy can hurt a girl if they take it too far someday”

“What does that mean” Tilly asked sitting up.

“You’ll learn when your older, there is no rule that you and copper can’t kiss but maybe you should save it for when your older like us” lily said.

“Ok, well thanks for talking” she said and lily smiled.

She got up and licked Tilly’s face and walked away.

Tilly got up and stretched and walked out to the living room.

“There you are Tilly” said shadows and he picked her up and took her to the kitchen. He took the muzzle off and fed her and when he was done he put it back on her and set her down on the floor.
………

Lily was outside relaxing when she heard rustling and looked over to see copper.

She thought she better tell him about Tilly. She got up and went over to him.

“Hey copper” she said.

“Hey um where’s Tilly”

“Uh tilly can’t come out today”

“Why not” he asked

“Because shadows said so but she can come out tomorrow” she said.

“Ok well can you tell her I really need to talk to her” he said and she nodded.

Lily then went back to relaxing under the sun.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey so tilly is not aloud to kiss copper and copper has something to tell tilly

what might he want to tell tilly

comment and enjoy xxxx