Status: Sequel to the devils pet

New Life

Muzzle

Lily woke up next morning in her bed. She opened her eyes and Matt was up and getting dressed.

He looked over and saw she was awake and came over with a bowl which had some water in and he set it down next to her and she got up, stretched and licked the water.

When she was done she at up straight and shadows bent down. "Now your are not to hurt Tilly. She only a pup and a few weeks old so she won't understand a lot of things"

"But don't worry me and the guys will be taking turns into looking after her which means we will change to our wolf forms and look after her"

"And because she is an orphaned pup and has nowhere to go we will take her in and she is staying here ok" he said and lily barked.

"Good now let's go" he said and they walked out.

Later shadows and syn walked up to the cage room or medical room. Where Tilly was being kept.

Although syn was in his wolf form. He was a big dark drown wold with light paws. He had brown eyes and long tail.

You would know if it was Brian or not. They walked into the room and syn sat and shadows went to the cage were Tilly was.

She was lying in there with her head on a small pillow. He unlocked the cage and picked her up carefully and laid her on the table.

She woke up and let a small yawn out. Shadows smiled.

"Now Tilly today syn will be looking after you" he said and syn jumped on the table and sat up straight next to shadows.

"Now he may seem big but he's not going to hurt you" he said and syn sniffed her behind the ear and licked her.

He then picked her up in his mouth and the three of them walked out.

Syn and shadows walked into the living room where everyone else was and they were all in human form. Syn placed Tilly on the floor and then laid down with Tilly between his front legs.

She sniffed syn and reached up to smell his ears and he bent down so she could.

Shadows was in the kitchen fixing some food up for both of them and he put some meat on a plate for syn and had a small bottle of milk for Tilly.

He walked in and set the plate of meat down and picked Tilly up. Syn happily ate his whereas Tilly tried to fight against shadows.
She didn't want the milk.

She actually wanted to go home and see her mum and dad. But she didn't know she couldn't. She didn't understand. After all she is only a pup.

Shadows held Tilly in his arms and tried I feed her the bottle but she wouldn't. Then the rev walked in.

"Hey rev can you try and give tilt her milk, she won't let me" he said and handed her over to him and he sat down with the bottle and her in his arms.

She also fought him and didn't want it. He couldn't do it either. So shadows took the bottle and the rev held her mouth open and he got the bottle in and she sucked on it.

"Good girl" he said when she finished and she was set back down on the ground.

She wanted to go explore so she wondered off but that was cut short when syn came running to her and gently picking her up in his mouth and taking her back to the living room.

He put her down and laid down but trapped her with his legs so she couldn't go anywhere.

Tilly laid down on his paws and syn licked her head. She was tired and wanted to sleep.

But she couldn't really. Lily came by and walked over and she walked in the living room. She went to shadows and dropped down by his feet.

She stared at Tilly and growled a little. Tilly whimpered and backed up into syns chest and he looked down and then at lily and gave her a growl.

The guys were more dominate than lily so they could growl at her. At the top was shadows and at the bitten was now Tilly.

Tilly laid back down on her paws inbertween his and rested and stared at lily

When lily caught a glimps at this se barked at tilt which scared her. But syn stood up and barked at her which made he back down.

"Lily don't, what did I tell you this morning" shadows said.

She laid there and did nothing. Till got up and stretched and slept walked up to lily. She wanted to play with her and be sorry.

She walked to her but lily turned away from her. She went the other way and she did the same. So she went for te fail and started to climb but slipped and pulled.

It made lily howl and everyone look at what happened. Syn gave shadows a look and shadows gave him a look which meant to say for her to carry on playing.

Tilly played with Iily. Well she wasn't really playing with Tilly so she was on her own. But at one point Tilly got a little ruff and but lily.

She yelped and howled and they all looked again. Shadows saw lily clutching her paw and her tail was bleeding. He looked over at Tilly and she had a little blood on her.

Syn picked Tilly up in his mouth and him and shadows walked to the medical room. When they got there she was laid on a table and shadows grabbed something.

He turned around and had a small muzzle in his hand. She didn't want it on so she backed away but bumped into syn.

Shadows grabbed her and forced the muzzle on her nose and tightened it up. "There you go, good girl, now Tilly we don't bite othe wolves ok" he said.

Syn picked her up and they went back but this time shadows took and leash and tied it to Tilly's collar and then tied it to a ring on the floor.

Now she couldn't wonder off. Syn laid down and watched Tilly as she tried to pull the lead but it wouldn't

Today was going to be a long day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey sorry it's a little late but was writing this last night and forgot.

So what do you think will happen next

And if you haven't check out my new story naughty girl with synyster gates.

Comment and enjoy xxxxx