Status: Sequel to the devils pet

New Life

Betrayed

Tilly woke up the next day and she still had her muzzle on. She sighed and laid her head down. Today she would go and see copper.

Apparently he had something important to tell her according to lily. She laid in her cage waiting for someone to let her out.

Soon the rev came in and he opened her cage door and brought her out and put her on the floor and they walked out. She walked down the hall and to the living room.

She saw everyone including syn. He was back to human because his leg had healed and his neck as still a little red but he was more or less recovered.

She ran to him and he bent down and picked her up. She rubbed her head on his face and he chuckled. He stroked her and gave her a small kiss.

“Thank you tilly for being with me while I was ill” he said and she licked him and he chuckled and put her down on the floor and sat back down.

His neck still had some bandage on. Shadows came into the living room with a bottle of milk and passed it to syn who picked Tilly up and took her muzzle off and fed her.

When she was done he picked the muzzle back up and she jumped out his arms and ran away from him. He sighed and gave the muzzle to shadows.

“Tilly come here” he said calmly but she ran and he ran after her. She nearly made it outside but he grabbed her and quickly fixed it onto her muzzle. She whimpered and he gave her a small kiss.

“I know you don’t like it Tilly but I’m afraid it has to be done” he said.

He put her on the floor and she walked away and went outside. She went to the fence and sat down and relaxed.

She heard someone coming and looked up to see copper. She stood and waited for him and he got to the fence. But he didn’t look happy, he looked upset.

“Hey copper” she said.

“Hey Tilly” he replied in a not so happy voice.

“Sorry I couldn’t come out yesterday but shadows saw that we kissed and made me wear this muzzle” she said.

“I’m so sorry” he said.

“So what shall we do” she asked.

“Tilly there’s something I need to tell you, and please I am so sorry” he said and sat.

“What is it” she asked confused. Just then another wolf pup. A girl came out and sat next to copper.

“Emily this is Tilly, tilly this is Emily, my mate” he said and looked down.

“I-I don’t understand” she asked.

“Um I’ll leave you two to talk” Emily said and left.

“Tilly, I’m so sorry. You see when I was born my parents made a deal that when I was born and when Emily was born we would be together and eventually when we grow up we would have puppies” he said.

“Um ok” she said.

“And when I told my dad about how we kissed he said that Emily would be coming over so we can start our mating. And that I have to tell you that we can’t be together” he said quietly.

“So you decide to kiss me and then end it, what the hell” she said. This was the first time Tilly was properly angry.

“Tilly I’m sorry, I’m still your friend” he said.

“No you’re not, you lied to me, you basically said you loved me and then you go off and do this, I hate you copper” she screamed.

“Let me explain” he said but she growled at him and he then got angry.

“RIGHT THAT’’S IT” he shouted and they lunged at each other.
………………

“So how’s the neck syn” vengeance asked.

“Hurts like a bitch but not as much as when I was first shocked” he said and they all laughed.

They then all heard whimpering and growls and shadows stood up and looked out the window to see Tilly and copper both on their hind legs and they were fighting and biting. Tilly’s muzzle was ripped off.

At the same time matt heard the same sounds and got up and saw them fighting. Matt and shadows both ran out their houses and ran to the scene and tried to pull them apart.

And when doing so copper bit his dad and Tilly bit shadows. They pulled their hands away and there was a deep cut with blood.

They looked between each other and sighed knowing what they had to do.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey so hope you like it and i know copper and tilly where good friends but they will be friends again don't worry, you'll just have to wait.

so what do you think matt and shadows will do

comment and enjoy xxxx