Status: Sequel to the devils pet

New Life

Sedated

The next day Tilly an copper were still in their dog houses.

Copper was laid inside his. He was curled in a ball with the muzzle on. His muzzle was made from plastic ad wet the whole way around.

It was strapped round his head and one strap going over his head so it stayed on. The chain was long and was locked on the outside of the house.

He was awake but didn't move. His breathing was hard. He had energy unlike Tilly who was sedated.

Copper heard someone coming but didn't move. His dad was there with some food and he crouched down.

"Copper" he called out but copper didn't come.

"I brought you something to eat" he said but still copper didn't come out.

Matt sighed and put the bowl of food just outside of the house and got up and walked back in.

Copper didn't move when he went. He wasn't hungry.

All he wanted to do was go back in time and resolve everything. That he had not told Tilly about Emily and they were still friends.

He wanted to say sorry to her but like Tilly would let him.

Tily was also laid in the dog house. She was laid forward with her head on her paws.

Her muzzle was also like coppers and had three straps. Hers had some leather and wire.

The chain was locked onto her collar not only by the clip but also by a padlock.

Tilly had no energy and was weak. She couldn't stand nor walk. The sedative the doctor gave her was strong and would last for a couple of days.

He would have to come back and give her some more when it runs out.

Tilly also heard someone coming. A pair of hands reached in and picked her up and pulled her out.

It was syn. He was laid down and he placed Tilly next to him. Her head rested on his thigh/leg and her body on the ground.

He took her muzzle off and brought a bottle out, he opened her mouth for her and placed it in and she sucked on it.

He stroked her whilst she did this.

"Good girl Tilly, that's it" he said and patted her body.

When she was done he took the bottle out her mouth and placed it down.

She looked up and whined.

"I know sweetie I know, I know you don't like it. It's only for a couple of days and it'll soon be over" he said and stroked her face with his thumb.

He put his hand under her jaw and fixed the muzzle back onto her. Since Tilly was to weak to do anything she let him do it.

She looked up at him with her puppy eyes as he sighed.

"I know Tilly, this is for your own good, we're just trying I keep you safe and protect you that's all" he said and she whined.

He leaned down and kissed her head and picked her up and placed her back in the dog house and sorted her out.

He got up and left and Tilly was left in there.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey sorry if its short and hope you like it.

So what might happen next or what so you think

Comment and enjoy