Status: Sequel to the devils pet

New Life

Truth

The next day tily was still in the dog house. She was laid inside asleep. The muzzle was still on her and so was the chain. Soon Tilly woke up.

She opened her eyes and looked around to see she was still in the house.

She didn't bother to get up because she couldn't. She was too weak.

She laid there with her eyes half open because she was too weak to open them fully.

It had been 2 days since she had been sedated by the doctor as would need another dosage the next day.

Tilly lay in the dog house. Inside there was a thick blanket bencause the hard floor was not nice.

So she had a big fluffy blanket laid down. There was a bowl of water but she had a muzzle on. There was also a chew toy.

She heard someone coming and the person crouched down and put his hands in. He picked her up and brought her out and saw it was shadows.

He rested her in his lap and took her muzzle off gently. He took a bottle and opened her mouth a little and placed it in.

She sucked on the bottle until it was all gone.

"Good girl Tilly" he said.

He stroked her face with his thumb and smiled down at her. All she could do was look up and whine.

She slowly put her tongue out and licked him ad he smiled.

He picked the muzzle back up and put it back on her and the gave her a small kiss on the head before placing her down in the house.

He stroked her body before getting up ad walking back I to the house.

Copper was also sat in his house. He really needed to talk to Tilly. Not just talking but apologiseing to her.

He got ups dn ran out the house and went as far as he could. He couldn't bark to get his dads attention so he waited.

Matt walked past a window and looked out and saw copper. He started jumping around for his attention.

He came outside and changed into wolf form.

"What's wrong son" he said.

"Dad I realised that what I did was terrible and I need to say sorry to Tilly" he said.

"Copper I don't think that's such a good idea" he said.

"No dad please I need to, she needs to know, she needs to also know that me and Emily aren't going to be together now, you said it yourself" he said and Matt sighed.

"Ok" he said.

He changed into human and unlocked the chain around his collar.

Copper ran off into the woods. Matt stood and went inside the house.

He took the phone and dialed shadows number and waited for it to ring.

"Hello"

"Hey shadows" he said.

"Hey Matt"

"Yeah I just wanted to let you know copper is coming over to say sorry to Tilly" he said.

"Oh ok, um well then you should tell him this then" he said.

"He's already gone" he said.

"Oh ok well then when he gets home tell him this"

Copper came to where Tilly lives and stopped outside. He wondered where she might be.

He looked around and saw a dog house, like his with a chain going inside of it.

He walked closer to it and saw that Tilly was inside it.

"Tilly" he said.

But there was no answer.

"Tilly are you there" he asked but al there was, was a low growl.

He walked in a bit and saw it was Tilly. She was laid down with the muzzle on and didn't look well.

"Tilly I'm so sorry about this, I should have never rought Emily with me, I hope you can forgive me" he said.

Tilly looked up at him and gave him a small nod.

"Thank you" he said and went over to her and licked her.

"Tilly are you ok" he asked but no reply.

He heard the front door open and looked over.

"I better go, bye" he said and ran off.

He walked home and when he got home his dad was waiting ad he came out and sat down with him.

"So how did it go" he said and copper sat.

"She forgave me but she didn't look ok" he said.

"Copper there's something you should know" he sighed and coper looked at him confused.

"The reason Tilly didn't look well was because te guys had her sedated" he said and copper gasped

"Why"

"I don't know but it's tere decision copper they just thought you should know" he said.

Matt changed into human and hooked him back up to the dog house and copper sat down thinking.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey sorry I didn't update yesterday.

So hope you like if and what do you think and what will happen next

Comment and enjoy xxxx