Status: Sequel to the devils pet

New Life

Guilty

The next day copper woke up. Matt decided that copper could come back inside now. And because copper had told Tilly he was sorry then he had learnt his lesson.

Copper stood up and stretched out. He climb out of his bed and made his way to the living room. He lay down and started thinking.

‘Tilly shouldn’t be sedated. She did nothing wrong. I was the one who tried to bite her first’ he said inside his head.

Coppers dad came in and laid down next to his son.

“What you thinking about son” he asked and copper sighed.

“Just thinking about tilly” he said.

“Yeah”
“Dad Tilly shouldn’t be the one to be punished, I should be, she did nothing wrong, I was the one who lunged at her firsts” he said.

“Well copper that’s not our decision to make, its shadows and the rest of the guys, I know you think this is all your fault but it isn’t”

“Tilly also tried to bite you and if the guys think that sedating her is what’s best than that’s what they’ll do” he said

“Look copper sometimes people do things because we love them, not because we want to punish them but because we want them to be safe and not hurt them”

“And Tilly is one of those people or I should say wolves, the guys don’t want her to hurt herself so that’s why they do this, tillys younger than you so she needs to learn” he said to copper.

“But dad I just want us to be friends and I can’t if she’s like that” he said and matt sighed.

“Ok maybe I can talk to shadows about letting her free for a little bit” he said and copper licked his dads face and he smiled.
…………

Tilly was still in the dog house. She woke up and did nothing like she would usually do. She heard someone coming and she was gently pulled out by vengeance.

She was placed in his lap and he took the muzzle off and fed her, her milk. She sucked on the end of the bottle until the milk was all gone and the bottle was taken out her mouth.

He stroked Tillys head before putting the muzzle back onto her and laying her down. Her head lay outside of the dog house.

He walked away with the bottle.

Lily came out and walked up to Tilly and sat down next to her.

“Hey Tilly” she said and she said nothing.

“I’m really sorry you’re like this, and I’m sorry about copper, I didn’t know what he was going to tell you” he said.

Tilly whimpered and whined and lily licked her face and lay down with her.
…………

Shadows went up to the door and opened it to see who was ringing the bell. When he opened it matt stood there.

“Hey matt” he said.

“Hey” he replied back.

“How’s copper” he said and matt sighed.

“He’s ok, how’s Tilly” he asked.

“She’s um, she’s getting there you know” he said and matt nodded.

“Well that’s why I’m here. Look copper is really sorry about what he did and he was saying to me earlier that he doesn’t want Tilly to be punished and that he should” he said and shadows sighed.

“He also told me that he just wants to be friends again with Tilly” and shadows nodded.

“Right um well I’m not sure that’s a good idea” said shadows.

“Isn’t there some way where you can make sure Tilly’s ok but not like this” he said and looked at the dog house where Tilly was.

“I wish there was but it’s not me that makes me do this it’s her, if I let tilly go she’ll just sneak off and hurt someone or herself” said shadows.

Matt sighed and said “I didn’t want to say this in front of copper but I think copper and tilly needs some time apart from each other, at least until tilly is back to normal”

“Your right, I think copper needs to wait until Tilly is herself again and not sedated” said shadows.
They said their goodbyes and matt walked back home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey so hope you like it. and don't worry tilly and copper will be friends again.

so what might happen or what do you think

comment and enjoy xxxxx