Status: Sequel to the devils pet

New Life

Apart

Matt shut the door to the house and wiped his feet. He changed into wolf form and went to go find copper.

He found him and he was playing with a toy and matt walked over to him.

“Dad, how did it go” he asked and matt sighed and sat down.

“Copper um when I went over there me and shadows had a talk and we decided that you and Tilly need some time apart”

“Just until tilly is back to normal” he said.

Copper looked down at his feet and sighed and he walked away from his dad.

“Copper” matt called out for him but he kept on walking.
……………

Tilly was lying down in her dog house with her head outside. She heard a truck pull up to the house and looked over.

She saw what looked like the doctor come out of the truck and pull a doctors bag out with him.

She turned around and crawled back inside the dog house.

The doctor made his way up to the front door and rung the bell waiting.

The door opened and showed syn.

“Hey doc” he said and the doctor smiled.

“Hello I’m here to give Tilly another dosage” he said and syn nodded.

“Ok come in and I’ll get shadows” he said and let the doctor inside and he sat on a couch.

Soon syn came back with shadows and the doctor stood up.

“Hey doc” shadows said.

“Hello so you want me to give another dosage to Tilly” he said and they made their way to the front door.

“Yes please she’s just out here” he said.

The two of them walked outside and went to Tilly’s house. Shadows kneeled down and reached in and pulled Tilly out and set her on the grass.

The doctor pulled some things from his bag. He took a needle and filled it with the sedative and flicked the needle.

He bent down and slowly put the needle inside Tilly’s neck. She whined as he did this and he took it out and wiped her neck.

“There we go, good girl” the doctor said.

The doctor packed his things up and shadows thanked him and left.

Shadows kneeled down next to Tilly and picked her up and set her down on his lap.

“Don’t worry tilly I won’t be for much longer and soon you’ll be back to normal” he said and she whimpered.

“and well yesterday you might have seen coppers dad come over and we had a chat and we decided that you and copper need some time apart just until you are back to normal” he said and she whined.

He gave Tilly a small kiss and put her back down on the grass. He gave her a quick stroke before standing up and walking back into the house.

Tilly missed copper. She wanted to be with him. She didn’t want to be like this.
……………

Copper sat outside his house watching what was going on. His dad and his pack were going away for a while and so was he. H said that while he and Tilly were apart they might as well go on a little trip.

His dad put the last box in the trunk and looked over at copper and motioned him to come over.

Copper sighed and walked over and his dad picked him up and placed him in a small cage in the trunk and gave him a quick pet before shutting the cage door and trunk.

Copper watched outside the window as they drove off and when they went past tillys house he watched as he saw her lying there, not moving.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey so hope you like it and the next chapter is going to be the last, and don’t worry it will be a very happy ending, I can’t wait to get this finished.

So what might happen do you think and what do you think?

Comment and enjoy xxxxx