Status: Sequel to the devils pet

New Life

Happy ending

1 week later

It had been a week. A week since copper had left Tilly and he was so glad to be coming home. He just wanted to see Tilly and have her never leave.

His dad and the pack were packing everything back into the car and he sat in their cabin which was where they stayed and waited for him to come get him.

Soon matt walked in and copper ran to him and barked. Matt chuckled and picked copper up and took him the trunk of the car. He put copper inside and stroked him and shut the cage door and then the trunk.

Copper lay down and wagged his tail. He was so excited to see Tilly and hope that they would become friends again.

They drove and soon they got home. They passed Tillys house and copper saw outside she was sat outside.

As soon as they got home and copper was let out of the cage he jumped down and ran to Tilly’s house.

He heard his dad calling in the distance but he didn’t care. All he cared about what getting to Tilly so they could make up.

Tilly’s house came into view and when he got there he slowed down and stopped. There she was. She was laid down in the grass and was chewing on a bone.

He barked out loud and Tilly looked up and saw copper and she jumped up and started running to him. He did the same and soon they were close together and Tilly landed on copper.

“Copper it’s really you, I’m so glad to see you” she said and licked his face.

“So am I Tilly, I am so sorry about what happened before Tilly I just want us to be friends” he said and she giggled.

“That’s ok copper I know your sorry and I am to” she said and he smiled.

“And I see your off the drug then” he said and she nodded.

“Yeah I know shadows and the guys said that I had learnt my lesson so they stopped giving me it and now I’m as right as rain” she said and copper chuckled.

“that’s good, I’m sorry we left but my dad said that since we had to have some time apart then we should go away for a little bit” he said and she nodded.

“That’s alright I had fun here anyway” she said

“So Tilly does this mean were friends again” he asked

“I guess so, I want to be your friend” she said and he smiled”

“Me to” he said.

“But there’s one more thing I need to ask you” he said and she nodded.

“Tilly would you be my mate” he asked and she gasped.

“Yes copper I would love to” she said.

They walked forward and rubbed each other’s noses together and smiled. Their lips touched and they gave each other small kisses and smiled and they lay down next to each other in the grass.

Shadows and his pack and matt and his pack stood in the distance together watching the two little pups. They all had smiles on their faces.

The guys were happy that these two were back together and they were in love. In fact it was shadows idea for them to be together.

He had called matt up and told him that copper should ask Tilly to be his mate. They said it was a good thing for them to be together and copper could protect Tilly.

“I think these two are going to be very happy together” said shadows and everyone nodded.

Copper and Tilly lay there all day together and they watched the stars together.

Copper and Tilly had gotten both what they had wanted. Each other.

And they sat there under the stars thinking about how perfect their life was now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awe. So I really hoped you enjoyed this story and thanks for all the subscribers and readers and thank you to my number 1 commenter AJ9, if it wasn’t for you I wouldn’t have got this far with this story.

So I hope you like it and tell me what you thought of it. Comment please and really hoped you enjoyed joyed it.

If anyone has any suggestions then let me know, thank you xxxxxxxx