Status: Sequel to the devils pet

New Life

Bailey

It was a couple of days after Copper and Tilly made up. When Copper asked Tilly to be his mate, he meant to be his best friend/girlfriend.

They couldn’t mate because they were only pups and because they didn’t turn into normal wolves they would always stay as pups.

But they were happy that they were together. Today was the start of a show. A concert that the guys were going to along with Matt and his pack as well.

And Tilly and Copper where going as well. At the moment they were both outside and playing with each other.

“They were playing hide and seek and Tilly was seeking and Copper was hiding.

“19, 20, here I come” she said and she started sniffing the ground and walking around. She sniffed in a bush and Cooper jumped out and landed on top of her.

She giggled and he licked her cheek and she pushed him off.

“That wasn’t fair” she said and he laughed.

“Oh well” he said.

“Tilly!” they heard shadows shout and Tilly got up.

“I have to go, I’ll see you at the show” she said and he stood as well.

“Yep, see you there” he said and they nuzzled each other and Tilly ran of back to the house. Tilly was sat on the rug chewing on a bone.

“Tilly, come here” she heard Syn say and she went over to him and he crouched down. He put a black collar on her and stroked her head.

He carried her out and they were getting inside the car. He walked to the trunk and Tilly was put in her cage and Lily jumped in her cage as well.

He got in as well and they started to drive to the show. Once they got there they all got out and went to the trunk.

When it was opened Lily jumped out and shadows opened Tilly’s cage and clipped a lead on her collar and picked her up and placed her on the floor.

They locked the car and started walking and they soon Matt and his gang and walked up to them.

“Yo, Matt” said Zacky and they turned around and smiled and they started talking to them.

“Hey Tilly” Tilly heard and she turned and saw copper.

“Hey” she said and they nuzzled. Shadows bent down and clipped her lead off and stroked her head and the two of them walked off.

Tilly was now trusted by the guys so they let the two of them walk of together.

“I can’t wait for this” she said and he nodded.

“Neither can I” he said and just then Tilly bumped into someone. It was another wolf pup and he turned around.

“Are you alright” he said and she nodded.

“Yeah, I’m sorry I wasn’t looking” she said and the other wolf pup laughed.

“That’s alright, my names Bailey” he said.

“I’m Tilly” she said and smiled.

“And I’m Copper” he said.

“So what you doing here, you here for the show” asked Tilly.

“Yeah, my dad’s playing the show so I’m here” he said.

“Cool, were here to watch it” she said.

“Nice, hey do you wanna see something cool” he said and she nodded. They started walking off and copper stared at them.

“Come on Copper” Tilly said and he shook his head and followed on.

“Coming” he said and walked as well. Copper couldn’t help but feel just a little jealous about the new pup.

He felt like he was hitting on Tilly when she was with him. He was probably paranoid or something but followed them to where they were walking.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey so I know I said it was completed but I had some ideas for chapters and though why not continue more.

So I hope you like it. So there is a new pup and Copper feels jealous, and in the next chapter something big is going to happen.

Please comment and enjoy xxxxx