Status: Sequel to the devils pet

New Life

Jealous

“Wow” said Tilly as her and bailey walked into a room. It was very big and there were chairs and lights. It was their dressing room.

“Yep this is my dad’s dressing room, they get dressed up for the show here and then come back and take it off again” he said and sat down.

“Cool” she said and finally Copper met up with them.

“Hey Copper look at this” she said and he looked around.

“What is it” he said interested.

“Its bailey’s dad’s dressing room” she said and he nodded.

“Yep only people with dad’s that are in bands can come in here” he said and then looked at Tilly.

“Uh you dad’s in a band right” he said and she was silent.

“Of course her dad is” he said and she frowned.

“Hey bailey can I just talk to Copper please” she said and he smiled and nodded.

“Yeah sure, my dad’s over there I’ll be back” he said and ran off to his dad who was in his wolf form as well.

“Why did you say that” she said.

“Because this place is cool” he said and she frowned.

“But I don’t have a dad only the guys look after me and their not in a band” she said.

“Don’t worry Tilly” he said and she nodded.

“Ok” she said and he sighed.

“Come on let’s go do something together” he said and she nodded and they walked off. Copper was watching some birds fight and he laughed and turned around.

“Hey Tilly, you’ve got to wa-“he said but stopped when she was not there. He looked around and saw Tilly talking to bailey.

“Haha, that’s cool” she said at something bailey said.

Bailey was a wolf pup around the same size as Tilly and Copper. He was a lighter brown than Copper and had brown eyes.

His fur lightened at the front on his face and muzzle. He was very beautiful even Tilly had to admit. They finished talking and bailey had to go.

Tilly walked back and bumped into Copper and she turned around.

“Oh hey Copper” she smiled and he glared.

“Hey” he sneered and she looked at him funny.

“What’s wrong” she said and he turned to her.

“Oh like you don’t know” he said and she gasped.

“Copper” she said and he sighed.

“I thought we were going to do something together but no, you ran off with you new boyfriend” he said.

“I was just talking to bailey, bailey said the funniest thing and then bailey had to-“she was saying but was interrupted.

“Bailey this and bailey that, or cares about bailey, he’s nothing special” he said and she was taken aback by that.

“Copper are you jealous” she said.

“No, well it’s just I thought you wanted to be with me” he said and she giggled a little.

“I do, your my best friend Copper and always will be no matter what” she said an nuzzled her head on his neck.

“Cool” he said and smiled and licked her cheek.

“So shall we go play” he said and she nodded her head. Just as they were about to leave Syn come out in wolf form.

“Tilly, we’ve been looking everywhere for you, let’s go” he said and she looked at Copper and he sighed and she said goodbye to him before walking off with Syn.

Copper sighed and sat down where he was. Just then another wolf pup, a girl came over and sat down next to him.

“Hey I know how you feel” she said and he looked at her.

“What” he said and she smiled.

“Your friend you feel jealous because someone else is around your girlfriend am I correct” she said and he nodded and sighed.

“Yeah, this guy bailey came to us and now I think she likes him more than me” he said and she nodded.

“Same bailey is my boyfriend” she said and he looked at her.

“Really” he said and she nodded. The two of them talked and them Copper said something.

“I got bailey to think Tilly’s dad was in a band” he said and she looked at him.

“Come again” she said.

“Tilly’s dad is not in a band, she doesn’t even have one, these 5 guys look after her” he said and the pup had a great idea.

“Say how would you like to get your friend back” and Copper smiled and nodded.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey so I hope you like this. So copper is going to get Tilly back but how.

What might happen next?

Comment what you think and enjoy xxxxx