Status: Sequel to the devils pet

New Life

Ruined

Copper and Lucy were hiding in the bushes. Copper had learned her name was Lucy. She and Bailey’s dad were both in the same band so they were together.

The two had come up with a plan to get their loved ones back. Copper back with Tilly and Lucy back with Bailey.

“Ok so let’s go over the plan one more time” said Lucy and Copper nodded.

“So you get Shadows and the guys over to tilly and bailey. Then Tilly will have to stay with them. You sit and comfort her while I am with Bailey” she said and he nodded.

“Ok let’s do this” he said and they both went off to do their thing. Copper was running off to of and fined Tilly.

Tilly and Bailey were sat on the side of the stage. The guys were all standing round listening to the music being played in the park area.

Bailey’s dad was David Draiman from disturbed and they were also a pack. They were also good friends of Avenged and Bullet.

They were watching the show. Bailey had old Tilly all about Lucy his girlfriend and she had told him about Copper her boyfriend.

Copper was walking around the park and was watching everyone rocking to the band paying. Copper rolled his eyes at Bailey’s dad singing.

As he was walking he sort of started walking through the woods a bit. He turned around and soon was face to face with a rouge wolf.

And he looked like the same one he and Tilly had encountered before. He looked one way before running off and the wolf growling and following after him.

As everyone was rocking out there were screaming and everyone seen Copper and the wolf chasing him. The wolf was knocking everything over.

Beer stands, food stands and was bumping into lots of people. The music stopped as everyone screamed and watched.

Soon Copper jumped on stage and he managed to doge the wolf as it slipped on something and went flying of the stage.

“Copper” Tilly said and ran out.

“Tilly” She heard and turned to see the guys standing in front of the stage.

“Copper” he heard his dad say. Bailey came out and looked at the disaster around. He then went to Tilly.

“You dad’s not in a band” he said.

“Guys, good to see you, but not at this moment in time” said David and Jimmy laughed and waved at them.

“Bailey I-“she started but he snapped at her.

“No Tilly” he said and turned.

“Come on Lucy” he said and she walked off with him.

Tilly ran off and soon it started to rain. Everything was a disaster. She stared crying a bit and Copper came over.

“Tilly I-“he started but she turned and snapped at him.

“YOU RUINED EVERYTHING” she snapped.

“TILLY” she heard being called and she glared at Copper and walked off. He watched her walk off and watched shadows come over.

“There you are, come on, let’s get you home” he said and picked her up and carried her over to the to the others.

Syn was waiting with a blanket and she was placed in the blanket and wrapped up. He sighed and sat down and he too was picked up and his dad wrapped his jumper round him.

Tilly sat on Syn’s lap in the car in the blanket and was driven home.

Copper sat in his bed his head on is paws looking out the window and looking at the rain.

Tilly laid in her cage in her room and curled herself in a ball because she was cold.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey so I hope you like it. So copper ruined everything for Tilly and Bailey and her aren’t friends.

And now Tilly is made at copper.

What might happen next?

Comment and enjoy and also I was wondering if you had an idea you would like put in this story xxxxx