Status: Sequel to the devils pet

New Life

Set up

For some reason lily didn't like this pup. She jus didn't. For one she but her and made her bleed.

Lily laid down in the living room. Syn was also laid down and was watching Tilly. She had a muzzle on and was tied to a ring so she couldn't run off. And bite lily.

Tilly tried to get her collar or leash of but nothing worked. She had a bit of room to walked around. She walked up to syn and laid inbertween his front legs.

He licked her head and let her lay there. She was tired. Lily watched her and just hated her. Then an idea popped into her mind.

She just had to wait for the right time.

Everyone was watching tv and syn lily and Tilly were lying on the floor. Like a wolf would do.

Shadows had noticd the vibe between lily and Tilly. He stood up and told everyone but Tilly and lily to come to the kitchen. Everyone stood up.

Syn stood up and nudged Tilly a bit. Then they all left to go to the kitchen.

This was the time to put Lily's plan to action. She got up and went to Tilly. She leaned down and sniffed her. That's how wolves show there not going to hurt you.

She then got the muzzle in her mouth and gently ripped it off. Tilly barked but quietly.

Then lily went to one couch and took one pillow and ripped it apart. She then bite into her paw and tilt had no idea what she was doing.

Soon the guys came back and saw the scene. The ripped pillow next to Tilly. Lily clutching her paw. And the muzzle being broken off.

"Tilly did you do this" shadows asked and she whimpered. He looked down to syn and syn looked up to him.

Syn went up to Tilly and picked her up in his mouth. He and shadows walked to a small cage that was next to the against the wall.

Shadows bent down and unlocked te cage and syn placed her in. They shut the door and locked it. Tilly whimpered and put her paws up against the cage.

"Tilly you'll be staying in here for the rest of the day. You've already hurt lily twice" he said and got up and went to lily.

He check lily and she looked over and smiled evilly at Tilly. She had set her up for something she didn't do.

Syn saw next to the cage and guarded it.

Tilly did stay in there for the rest of the day. Shadows came back for dinner and he had a bowl full of milk. He place it in and locked the cage.

Tilly licked the milk up. She sat in the cage feeling sad.
She had nothing to do.

Night came soon and Tilly's cage was unlocked and syn picked her up. He and shadows went to the cage room and her out her in.

She laid her head on the pillow and fell alseep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey sorry it's short. Next chapter will be longer.

Lily is mean. So who do you think should look after next.

Please comment and subscribe and enjoy

And check out my new story the secretary with avenged sevenfold xxxxx