Status: Sequel to the devils pet

New Life

Hurt

The next day copper walked through the grass and saw he was near Tilly’s house. He sighed and walked over to the house.

He looked through a bush and saw Tilly was sat in her dog house laying down and chewing on a bone. He sighed and sat down.

“Ok, what shall I say, Tilly I am really sorry, I didn’t mean to I- UH, well here goes” he said to himself and took a deep breath before walking out.

He walked over to Tilly and she was still playing with her bone.

“Hey” he said and she looked up glared.

“What” she sneered and he sighed.

“Look Tilly I am so sorry about yesterday, I didn’t mean for anything like that to happen” he said and she growled and stood up.

“You ruined everything, you couldn’t handle that I made another friend, all you did was got jealous and destroyed everything” she shouted in his face.

“I just thought he might want to take you away from me” he said quietly and she glared harder.

“WHAT, I am your best friend copper, your girlfriend and you think I would go for someone else when I have you” she screamed and he sighed.

“I’m sorry, let’s just make up and be friends” he said and she scoffed.

“No we can’t just make up and be friends, I don’t want to be your friend” she said and then ran off in the forest and he gasped and turned the way she ran and saw she was gone.

He looked around and decided to chase after her.

Tilly ran through the woods. She didn’t know where she was going, but she kept on running. She soon slowed down because she knew she was far away from copper.

She meant what she said and what nothing to do with copper. He ruined everything for her; all she was doing was making a new friend.

But he was too jealous to notice. She sat down by some water and watched it. But something caught her eye in the water.

She turned around and gasped.

Copper was trotting through the woods hoping to find Tilly so they could make up and be friends. He didn’t mean for anything to happen.

He just wished everything went back to being normal, him and Tilly best friends and no arguments. As he was walking he came across some water.

He dipped his head in and licked the water and lifted his head up. He gasped and froze.

Just meters away from him were Tilly. She was lying on the ground covered in blood; her body was cut and scratched.

So was her muzzle. Her paws were scraped and mangled and her eyes looked bloodshot. He breathed hard and ran to her and saw she had her eyes closed.

“Oh Tilly, please be alive, please, please, please be alive” he said and she coughed and he sighed.

“Copper” she said in a low voice, it also sounded crocky.

“Tilly, it’s me, please say you’re alright” he said and she coughed.

“I’m sorry” she said.

“I’m sorry I shouted and had a go at you, please help me” she said and he smiled.

“Tilly, you’re my best friend pf course I would help” he smiled and she let a small smile out as well.

“Thank you, you’re my best friend as well” she said and he licked her cheek.

“Ok Tilly I’ll be right back, I’m going to go get help ok” he said and she nodded. He licked her before running off.

He first went to his dad’s and told him and so they ran to Shadows house. As soon as they guys knew they changed and ran into the woods.

Copper and his dad stayed because there couldn’t be too many people there. They guys saw Tilly and ran as fast as they could to her.

“Oh Tilly” said shadows as they got there. She whimpered and looked up and they all stood round her.

“It’s ok” he said and leaned down to check her. She whimpered when he lightly touched her and he sighed.

“We can’t take her home like this” he said and they all looked at each other.

“Should we go and get the truck” said Johnny and Shadows nodded. Shadows, Johnny and Rev went home to get the truck while Syn and Zacky stayed with Tilly.

Syn and Zacky has Tilly cuddled with them and Syn licked her head and she looked up and whimpered,

“Its ok sweetie, we’ll get you home” he said and she laid her head on Zacky’s paw. He licked her head and they waited.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh no Tilly is hurt, and very bad. And I am so sorry for not updating but I was at a holiday park the whole week and it was so good.

But I hope you like this and please tell me what you think might happen next.

Comment and enjoy xxxxx