Status: Sequel to the devils pet

New Life

Ruffed up

About 10 minutes later the guys came back with the truck and they managed to get Tilly in without hurting her or her being in pain.

The drove home slowly and were careful not to hit any bumps on the way because otherwise that would put Tilly in more pain.

She was in the back at the moment and was lying in her small cage on a small piece of board so when they picked her up the picked the board up and carried her in.

The soon made it home and everyone helped her inside. She was carried in the room where the big table was and she was placed down.

The guys were rushing round collecting things. First of all Syn placed a mask round her face and then the rev put a ball needle in her neck and she slowly started to drift to sleep.

Everything became blurry around her and she was being stroked and soon everything turned black.

Couple of hours later

Tilly slowly started waking up. She opened her eyes slowly and saw bars in front of her. When her eyes were fully opened she saw she was in her small cage in the room she stayed in.

She could barely move because she was in a lot of pain.

She had a bandage around her muzzle to stop her from opening it because it was torn up and scratched.

Her back leg and front leg were in casts and her other paws were bandaged. She felt a big square soft dressing on her stomach and felt it was taped to her.

And her tail was wrapped in a bandage as well. She was lying in her room which was covered in soft blankets all around.

There were pillows underneath her and blankets over her. She didn’t want to move because of the pain in her body.

She heard the door open and looked over to see shadows come over; he opened the cage and had a look inside.

“Hey Tilly how you feeling” he said and she whined and he smiled a little.

“I know it’s but in a couple of weeks you’ll be all better” he said and she whined and he placed his hand under her head.

“You ready for your medicine” he said and she whined. All she could do was whine. He smiled softly and picked her up gently and carried her down.

In the living room the guys were sat watching TV and Tilly was placed in Zacky’s lap.

“Hey girl, we hope you feel better” he said and she placed her head in his palm and he stroked her. Shadows came over and had some bottles.

First he had to remove the dressing from her belly. He gently peeled it off and Tilly saw some blue stitched running along her belly. He put some cream over her belly before putting a new one on.

He then got Zacky to open her eyes and some small drops were placed in and she whined. She was then fed.

Because she was unable to suck on the bottle a long tube was placed inside her throat and the milk was passed through and she drank it.

She was the given a small injection and then placed on a pillow and Zacky stroked her before she fell asleep in his lap on the pillow.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey so I hope you like it. So Tilly is pretty ruffed up.

What might happen next?

Comment and enjoy xxxxx