Status: Sequel to the devils pet

New Life

Visit

It was the next day and Tilly was in her cage and resting. She was still in lots of pain and didn’t want to move at all.

She opened her eyes and looked to see she was lying down. She heard the door open and saw Syn coming in with some things and placed them on the table.

He came over to the cage and opened it up and looked inside.

“Hey sweetie, how you feeling” he asked and she whined and he gave her a small smile.

“It’s ok, you’ll get better soon” he said and stroked her head a little before gently picking her up and placing her on the table.

“Ok time for you medicine” he said and she whimpered and he stroked her. He made sure all her bandages and places where they were hurt look ok.

He then gave her the small injection. He took a small bottle and went to her eyes. He opened them a little and placed a drop in but she blinked and squeezed her eyes.

“Its ok sweetie, open your eyes, it’ll be over in a minute” he said and he gently opened her eyes and placed the drops in them.

She blinked when he was done and then he started feeding her, her milk. Once she was finished he picked her up and walked out with her gently. She snuggled in his arms.

When they got to the living room he went to the cage that he went inside when he was ill and placed her gently inside which had lots of pillows, and blankets.

He gave her once last stroke before closing the cage and letting her rest. She fell asleep because that was the only way she was not in pain.

When she woke up some of the guys were in the living room and lily was sat by the couch asleep. She looked around and rested her head.

“Tilly” she heard and looked up to see Jimmy.

“Copper’s here to see you” he said and she looked and saw copper by his feet. He opened the cage and copper stepped inside and lay next to her.

“Hey Tilly” he said and she smiled back.

“I’m really sorry about this, if I hadn’t of ruined everything you would be mad at me and then you would be like this” he said.

She shook her head no and he smiled. She laid her head on his paws and he licked her head for a bit and she soon fell asleep.

Copper had to go so he gave her a small kiss on the head and with the help of Zacky he managed to get up and leave.

When Tilly woke up later and saw copper was gone she was a bit sad because she wanted him to stay with her but she knew he would have to go home at some point.

She was just glad that he had come to see her and this was none of copper’s fault it was all her fault. If she didn’t run of she would not have been attacked.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey so I am sorry for not updating yesterday but I was at a sleepover. But hope you like it.

So what might happen next?

Comment and enjoy xxxxx