Status: Sequel to the devils pet

New Life

Attacker

The next day Tilly was in her cage again. She woke up and she felt a tiny bit better but not a lot. She was still in lots of pain.

The most painful bit was her stomach because of the stitches. They would rub a bit but she just had to bear with the pain.

Tilly woke up and she stretched a little without being in pain. She waited until the rev came in and he smiled as he came over.

“Hey Tilly how you feeling” he asked and she whined once again.

“It’ll be ok” he said and opened the cage and pulled her out carefully. He placed her on the table and got everything he needed for her medication.

She was given her small injection, her dressing was changed, her eye drops were put in and her milk was given to her.

When he was done her gave her a small kiss before picking her up and carrying her out to the main room where she was put in that other cage.

She managed to lick his finger and he smiled and stroked her. He closed the cage and she lay down so she could get some rest.

She rested in there and a while later she woke up. She looked and saw all the guys standing in a small circle talking.

They all nodded and everyone but shadows walked out. He looked down and saw Tilly and smiled and crouched down.

“Hey Tilly, we’re going out, we’ll be back soon but don’t worry lily will be here” he said and she whined and he stroked her through the bars of the cage.

She licked it a bit and he chuckled before standing up and walking out, closing the door and going with the gang.

While Tilly was there in the house the guys were in their wolf forms and where going to the play they found Tilly.

They were going to find the wolf that had attacked her. The sniffed around before Johnny, started barking and telling everyone to come over because he found a sent.

They were sniffing before they heard some feet and turned to see a lone wolf come out from where they were standing they could smell tilly on the wolf.

The lone wolf growled but the rest of the guys growled back at him and charged at him. He fell and shadows started ripping him to shreds.

But the lone wolf managed to push him of only to be pushed down by syn. The guys came over and helped while they all ripped him to shreds.

The growled at him before dumping the body in a river and cleaning themselves up and trotting back home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey so this is short and I am sorry but I didn’t have much inspiration. So I need an idea for the next chapter.

Please tell me something you would like me to write in a chapter.

Comment and enjoy xxxxx