Status: Sequel to the devils pet

New Life

The end

Tilly was still in the cage that the guys had put her in before they went off to find her attacker and kill him. She was laying down when she heard the front door open.

She looked up to see the guys coming in and she smiled and wagged her tail. Christ came over and unlocked the door before pulling her out and sitting down with her in her lap.

He stroked her and she rested in his lap and soon enough fell asleep. When she woke she was sitting in the cage again and she saw Syn coming over.

He crouched down and lifted her out and sat down with her and started feeding her. She was fed and then later that evening put to bed.

Couple of days later

It has been a couple of days later and Tilly was soon recovered. She still had some scratched on her and her belly was still sore but her legs had been healing and so had her nose.

She had to have some help from the guys when she was walking so they helped her in wolf form and but she was able to speak and eat on her own for a little while.

Tilly could not wait to see copper again.

A few more days later

Today was the day, Tilly was going out, not on her own, but she was going to see copper because they had not seen each other in two weeks after the accident.

She was waiting for Syn to come because he was taking her there and she sat and waited. He soon came trotting over and licked Tilly and they started walking off.

“Be careful Tilly, your still recovering” he said and she nodded and stayed close to him because she was a little scared. He kept her close because he didn’t want to lose her.

They soon came to coppers house and Syn changed and walked to the door and knocked. Matt answered and Syn spoke to him.

Tilly was waiting and was sat down with her tail wagging behind her. She heard someone sit next to her and she turned and saw copper.

“Hey” he smiled and she smiled back and waited. But then she turned and realised copper was next to her.

“COPPER” she shouted and managed to jumped on him. He chuckled and licked her nose and they stood up.

They hugged each other and Tilly licked his cheek and he licked her eye.

“I missed you so much” she said.

“Same, Tilly, I am so sorry about what happened and if you hadn’t of been mad at me you wouldn’t have gotten hurt” he said and she shook her head.

“It’s not your fault copper I shouldn’t have ran off, at least I am all better forgive me” she said and he laughed and nodded and they smiled.

They sat down and played with each other. Syn and Matt were sat outside talking while copper and Tilly was catching up with each other.

They lay together and talked and soon Tilly accidently fell asleep. It was time for her to go and Syn came over with Matt.

Copper gave her a kiss goodbye before Syn picked her up and walked off back to their house. When they got home he kissed her head before putting her to bed as she was tired.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey so this is a shitty last chapter but I hope you enjoyed the last few chapters I have written.

So this is the end now but thanks to all the comments and everything and hope you read my other stories.

Thank you and enjoy xxxxx