Status: Sequel to the devils pet

New Life

Day 3

It was day 3 of Tilly being at the avenged sevenfold house. The rev was looking afte her today. She was lying in her cage with her head on the small pillow.

She didn't really like being in this cage. She wanted her mum and dad.

Shadows and the rev walked down the hall and to the cage room. They entered and wen to her cage.

The rev was in his wolf form. He was a dark colour wolf with grey and bright blue eyes. He jumped up on the table where they did medical stuff.

Shadows unlocked Tilly's cage and reached in and picked her up. He set her down on the table.

"Ok Tilly, the rev will be looking after you today" he said while strokeing her head. He the. Grabbed a muzzle and fixed it on to her.

"There now we won't need to worry about you biting anyone" he smiled and the rev came up and sniffed her and lifted her up into his mouth.

He jumped off the table and walked out the room and to the living room. Everyone was there and they turned and saw him and shadows come.

Shadows sat down on the couch and lily jumped up and laid we head on his lap. She was jealous of Tilly.

Shadows petted her head and she laid there.

The rev came to a stop and put Tilly down and laid down with her trapped between his front legs. He licked her head and cleaned her up a bit.

They were watching tv and syn came in with a bottle of milk. The rev picked her up and syn sat in a chair and he took her from his mouth.

He held her in his arms and took the muzzle off. She whined and tired to get away but he got the bottle in her mouth and she sucked on it.

Lily looked over and growled a little. She wanted the attention. She hated this pup and was going to make sure she knew it.

Once she had finished the bottle syn grabbed the muzzle and put it back on her and set her down inbertween the revs legs.

She laid down and rolled over. She wanted the muzzle off and the guys chuckled at her.

The rev picked her up and set her back down again. She stood on her hind legs and put her paws on his face.

She jumped down and walked in a circle then curled up in a ball and closed her eyes.

The guys sat there and watched tv. Tilly fell asleep and the rev looked down at her and smiled a bit.

.......

Soon Tilly woke up and she could herself in a small dog bed with a blanket over her.

She wanted to yawn but the muzzle stopped her. She opened her eyes and stood up and shook her body.

The rev came in and saw she was awake and cme over and picked her up in his mouth.

He ran to the kitchen where everyone was. Shadows, syn and vengeance were sat at the table and Christ was warming some milk up.

Shadows leaned down and the rev gave Tilly to him and e then walked over to a bowl with food in it.

Shadows placed Tilly on the kitchen table and she walked around. She rolled over on to her back and out her paws up to her chest.

Syn scratched her belly and she stayed like that.

"Ok milks done" Christ said and she jumped up and tried to make a run for it but shadows caught her and held her. Christ have him the bottle.

He managed to get the bottle in her mouth and she sucked on it. Lily came in and saw this and growled. She wet to her bowl and ate and then went to shadows.

She sat ad looked up and whined.

"Not now lily, I've got to feed Tilly, maybe later" he said and she growled and ran off. She needed a plan.

A plan to get rid of that pup.

Tilly was done with her feeding and she sat on vengeance lap. He stroked her while they ate their dinner.

They finished and went back to the living room and sat down. Tilly was sat on vengeance lap with her muzzle on. He stroked her head and she laid there.

They watched a film and Tilly got a bit scared so she hid under the covers.

When the film ended the rev and shadows took Tilly back to her cage. He placed her down in her cage and laid her head on the pillow.

She was very sleepy. He gently removed the muzzle and stroked her before placing a blanket over her body.

He shut the cage and locked it

And left shutting the door and going to his own room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey sorry if its a bit late but hope you like it.

What do you think will happen next

Comment and enjoy xxxx