Status: Sequel to the devils pet

New Life

Locked in

The next day lily woke up feeling happier than usual. She knew that Tilly would be locked in her cage and so she would have the attention to herself.

She got up and stretched and shades woke up and got up rubbing his face. He got up and went to the shower and had one then came out and got dressed.

He called her over and they walked out and down the hall. The went to the living room and everyone was there.

He sat down and lily sat down next to him. "So how's Tilly" he said.

"Don't know but we're going to go feed her in a minute so we can check" said syn. "Good"

They sat and watched tv and the rev came in with a bottle of milk and passed it to syn.

He got up and walked down the hall to where Tilly was. He opened the door and went in shutting it.

He went up to her cage and put the bottle down on the medical table. He looked inside the cage.

Tilly was asleep in the corner. She had her head on a pillow and her legs were out to the side.

Syn took a small key and put it in the padlock. Tilly heard this and woke up and when she saw the cage door open she ran to it.

Syn chuckled and picked her up. He put her on the table and took the bottle. She saw it and made a run for it but didn't get far when he caught her.

He held her in his arms and eventually got her to drink it. She sucked on the bottle. She finished and was put back down.

He then did a small check over. He clipped her claws down, check her teeth. Her fur. Her ears and eyes.

He then picked her up and put her back in her cage. She stood at the door and watched him shut it and lock it.

She whined and put her paws up against the cage.

"I know sweetie, I know you don't like being in here. But it's only until we can trust you again" he said and he had his fingers through the holes of the door stroking her.

"Shadows just doesn't want you getting hurt that's all" he said.

She whined and whimpered and laid down with her head on her paws. "It'll be over soon" he said sweetly and stroked her head before leaveing and shutting the door.

She whined and went to the corner and sat down.

Syn wet back to the living room and told everyone about Tilly. That he fed her and gave her a check up.

Shadows said he was going to go see her later.

Later on shadows did go see her.

He went to her room and opened the door and went in and shut it. He went up to her cage and saw her lying. Her back was to him.

"Tilly" he said calmly and she didn't so anything. "Tilly" he said a little louder and still nothing.

He sighed and put his fingers in the cage holes grasping it. "Tilly I know your upset but I don't want you getting hurt" he said

"And this is the safest way" he said and she got up and walked to the cage door. She whined and he sighed.

"It's jus until I can trust you, I don't want you to get hurt again. You almost died Tilly and you have to understand that" he said and she whimpered.

He stroked her head and she licked his fingers. He smiled and left shutting the door and walking away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey so a bit short but hope you like it.

So what will happen next do you think and tell me what's your favorite chapte of this story.

And I add some characters so if you go on characters you can see what some of them look like

Comment and enjoy xxxxx