Status: It's not my fault I hate you.

Disturb the Peace

you're the scum of the earth

There was a very short list of things that I hated more than Zayn, which included melted ice cream, dirty sheets and the word moist. Those things weren’t as bad, though, because I could ignore them. Don’t eat ice cream in the summer, do laundry every Sunday and avoid wet climates around people with particularly bad lisps.

Zayn, on the other hand, was everywhere. He was there my freshman year when I was pledging Delta for the first time, while he was pledging Alpha. He was there at the first mixer, where I was ready to sleep with anyone to try to get in good with the sorority. The only time he wasn’t there was the next morning, when he left me alone in my bed, completely naked, with my clothes on the other side of the room.

That was the day that made me hate Zayn Malik. I don’t know if I really expected him to be there the morning after we slept together, but my naïve freshman self certainly hoped that he would be. I never really forgave him for leaving me that day, and ever since then, whenever I saw Zayn at a party, I made sure to go home with any guy but him.

“What’s that look for?” Grace said, smirking at me as she took a sip from her red solo cup. She asked, but she had to know, because she listened to me complain about Zayn’s smug self at least twice a day.

“Look at him flirting with Hailey,” I replied, taking a large gulp of my heavily alcohol based drink. “It’s like he can’t keep his hands off of her.”

“Probably because he can’t,” Grace joked, causing me to glare at her. She immediately chuckled behind her cup and I eased up my eyes while I pursed my lips.

“You know what that means?”

Grace pushed her lips together and shrugged her shoulders. “Do I want to know?”

I nodded my head, taking the rest of my drink in one large gulp. “I have to do better.”

By that point, my alcohol was aiding in my extreme amount of courage, and I didn’t give a second thought as I began walking towards the first cute guy I spotted, who just happened to be one of Zayn’s fraternity brothers.

I was just mere steps away from him when Zayn’s unmistakably toned body stepped in front of me, blocking me and my path to Louis.

“Lyds,” he said, giving me a soft smile while he took a drink from his cup. “You enjoying yourself?”

Ignoring his question, I tightened my eyes while I folded my arms across my chest. “I thought you were with Hailey.”

“She went to the restroom. Should be out in a few if she’s not making a complete mess of the toilet.”

“Maybe you should go check on her,” I responded quickly, as though talking to him didn’t make every muscle in my body ache with hatred. “You know, be the gentleman we both know you really are.”

“Oh, come on, Lyds,” Zayn said, taking another sip of his seemingly endless drink. “She can handle herself for a few minutes while I talk to you.”

I don’t know if it was the pompous tone I always gave Zayn’s words, the fact that he just assumed I wanted to talk to him, or the idea that he actually would be going back to Hailey after we finished our conversation that annoyed me more. I did know, though, that if I didn’t get away from Zayn soon I might kill him.

“Well, I’m gonna go have another drink,” I said, pointing to the kitchen behind Zayn. “You have a good night.”

Before he could respond, I stepped around him, only making it a few steps before I heard his voice again.

“Be safe, Lyds,” he called behind me, though it didn’t stop me on my walk to Louis. “And make sure you don’t drink too much.”

I rolled my eyes and groaned, before mumbling under my breath. “And make sure you take better care of Hailey than you did with me.”

By the time I reached Louis, I was just so happy to be away from Zayn that I wanted to jump on him right then and there.”

“Lydia,” he said, smiling down at me while he passed me a shot of green liquid which was sure to burn my throat. “Fancy seeing you here.”

“Louis, it’s a Delta party,” I said, taking the shot from his hand. “Where else would I be?”

I downed the drink as quickly as I could, my eyes falling on Zayn the second I opened them. He was still standing in the corner, his hands on Hailey’s hips, while they swayed back and forth to the music. There was no way they weren’t going back to Zayn’s together, and that pissed me off even more.

“Well, you’re eager,” Louis said, chuckling as he took his shot himself. His lips didn’t purse up one bit and he smiled at me when he finished.

The second he was done, I reached out for his arm and danced my fingers along his skin. “Wanna go upstairs?”

He bit his lip, the corners turning up in a smile, while he nodded his head. “Your room?”

I nodded my head and grabbed onto his hand, pulling him across our kitchen and towards the stairs, which would lead me to my bed and as far away from Zayn as I could get while not ditching my sorority’s own party.

The last thing I saw as I turned up the stairs was the smirk Zayn wore on his face while he ran his hands over Hailey’s hips. His eyes flicked away from her perfect body for just one moment – the perfectly wrong moment – when his eyes caught mine and he smiled.

I grabbed more tightly onto Louis’s hand, guiding him up the stairs with more force, before we trailed down the hallway to the last room on the left, which I shared with Grace.

My lips were attached to Louis’s the second I shut the door, and I could hear the soft grunt of him moaning against my skin. His hands were all over my body, touching every inch of me over my clothes, and we stayed like that for several moments before I threw him onto my bed.

The alcohol was beginning to get the better of me, and like I usually did, I began singing like a bluebird and spilling out things I never meant to say.

“Did you see Zayn down there?” I scoffed, while I tugged at the hem of Louis’s shirt, which he then threw over his head. I couldn’t help but stare at his perfectly toned abs for a few seconds, realizing how much they reminded me of Zayn’s, before I continued. “I swear, he thinks he can do whatever he wants with whoever he wants.”

“Can’t he?” Louis joked, smiling at me while he ran his fingers along my waist, his eyes showing that he was hardly paying attention to what I was saying.

“No, he can’t,” I continued, though sober me would have known that Louis didn’t give two fucks about what I was saying. “Thinks he can go around and sleep with whoever he wants. Guys like him make me sick.”

Louis gave me a confused look, because he was no different than Zayn was. In fact, none of the guys in the Alpha fraternity were any different than Zayn was. It was like banging girls was a part of their pledge, and Zayn sure was good at upholding it.

“What are you so worried about him for anyway?” Louis asked, his eyes back on my chest while I moved my hands down to the hem of my shirt.

“I’m not worried about him. I couldn’t care less about what Zayn does.”

Louis smirked, clicking his tongue to the roof of his mouth. “Seems like you’re pretty hung up on him.”

I stopped dead in my tracks, shirt halfway up my stomach and glared at Louis. “I’m not.”

Louis shrugged before running his fingers over the exposed portion of my stomach, the tips moving dangerously close to the button of my shorts. His hands moved back up my body, helping my shirt the rest of the way off as he leaned up, pressing one long kiss against my collar bone.

“Don’t worry,” he said, kissing a small flurry down my chest. “I’ll make you forget all about Zayn.”

I chuckled a bit, running my fingers through Louis’s hair before I whispered to myself. “You’d be the first.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I think it's about time I finally write a Zayn story! I mean, no one can resist that beautiful face.
This story is going to have all sorts of drama in it, so I hope you all stay along for the ride!
Let me know what you thought of the first chapter and I hope you enjoyed reading(: