Status: Active

There for You

Chapter 1

Sophia Bush finished straightening her hair to perfection. After doing this she put a hair band in her hair. Smiling at her appearance she put a little eye shadows and a light lipgloss.

"Sophia hurry up!" A voice said from downstairs.

"I'm coming!" She yelled back.

Geez impatient much? She thought.

Giving herself another go over she grabbed her purse going downstairs. She passed her daughters room hearing her humming to Katy Perrys Waking Up In Vegas.

Sophia smiled and went down the stairs.

"It's about time!" Hilarie said crossing her arms.

"You look hot Soph." Bethany said with a smile.

Sophie blushed looking down. She was dressed in jeans and a tank top with a blazer. She thought she looked average anything but hot.

"When does the concert even start?" She asked.

"In about an hour." Hilarie said looking at her watch. "I can't wait."

"I can't wait to see if this band is everything y'all make them out to be." Sophia said.

"Avenged Sevenfold is the shit!" Bethany yelled. "I used to go to school with and was friends with M. Shadows girlfriend Valary." "But we lost contact."

"Maybe you'll see her tonight." Hilarie said with a smile.

"Slim chance but maybe." Bethany said. "Who you got to watch Kayley?"

"Daneel." Sophia said.

Daneel Harris was another good friend of Sophias she occasionally would watch Kayley. She loved her like her own daughter.

Sophia glanced at the pictures on the wall seeing one of when Kayley was just born. She had been in labor for eighteen hours and the doctors had lost Kayleys heartbeat twice.

She was born prematurely and underweight. They said she probably wouldn't live for longer than a week. But she lived past that.

And he didn't even care that we almost lost our daughter. She thought thinking about Chad. Everyone knew her and Chad got married in 2005.

She thought they were to young to marry but she loved him so much she agreed to it. Biggest mistake. As soon as that ring was on her finger and the "I dos" were said. He seemed to change into another person.

He became slightly controlling and he had cheated. As soon as he found out she was pregnant he told her to get an abortion. She refused then he admitted to cheating on her. He then presented her with divorce papers.

After this and Kayleys birth he refused to pay child support and have anything to do with her. Their divorce was the main reason Sophia had left One Tree Hill.

The rest of the Tree Hill cast was on her side. And remained in contact with her and helped her with Kayley. She didn't regret Kayley she just regretted that Chad was her father.

At that moment the doorbell rang. Sophia answered it and opened it. Standing there redhead and pretty was Daneel Harris.

"Daneel!" Sophia said hugging her friend.

"Sophia!" Daneel said hugging her back and entering the house.

"Kayley!" Sophia yelled.

"Bout time you got here." Hilarie said. "We were about to miss our concert."

"Who y'all gonna see anyway?" Daneel asked.

"Avenged Sevenfold." Bethany answered.

"Y'all suck!" Daneel said hitting them all playfully. "They're amazing not to mention they're all yummy."

"Daneel you better quit." Sophia said giving her a smirk. "What about Jensen?"

"It doesn't hurt to look." She said.

There was a patter of footsteps above then small arms wrapped themselves around Sophias waist.

"You called me mommy?" Kayley asked looking up.

Sophia smiled picking up her daughter. "Yes me and Aunt Bethany and Hilarie are going out for a while." "Daneel is going to watch you."

Kayleys eyes widen in excitement. "Auntie D!" She shrieked scrambling out her arms and into Danneels.

"Okay you have my number and so on?" Sophia asked.

"I got this Soph." Daneel said patting her arm reassuringly. "Y'all have a good time."

Sophia smiled giving Kayley a hug and kiss goodbye. "Be good for Aunt Daneel okay?"

"I will mommy I love you." Kayley said.

"I love you too." She said giving her another kiss on the cheek.

Her, Bethany, and Hilarie exited the house getting into Bethanys car. They waved to Daneel and Kayley who were standing on the front porch.

Bethany started the car and drove to the venue the band was playing at.