‹ Prequel: Lie and Tie
Status: in the works <3

Tied Together

Two

Ashley’s POV:
​​
Trisha came over to my house a little while after I had hung up with Tyler. She stayed overnight and I could tell that she was desperately trying to keep me distracted and get me to relax. We spent the night gossiping, painting nails, eating, watching tv, etc. The list of things she had me doing to keep my mind off of meeting Tyler’s family never seemed to end. Finally we fell asleep.
​​
I awoke the next day and saw Trisha on my couch texting, “Morning Trish.”
“Mornin’ Ash.” She turned her body to face me and keep talking as I walked into the kitchen and poured myself a cup of coffee. “Okay so I have to go to school but I wanted to let you know that you are a strong woman and that everything will be okay. Also that you better text me when the potential monster-in-law leaves so that I know it's safe to hang out with you again.” I rolled my eyes but couldn’t help laughing.
​​
“You got it Trish, but don’t be a stranger I might need a lunch or two with you.”
​​
“Alrighty, Cap’n. I’ll be awaiting your call.” She came over and gave me a hug before grabbing her belongings and heading out the door. I let out a sigh and looked around my apartment. I was startled out of my stupor by my phone buzzing on the counter. I snatched it up, “Hello?”
​​
“Hey Hey Girl!Walking into the apartment today and finding the fridge fully stocked and homemade muffins with a note really makes me want you to move in already. To think you and Ty can be all couply and I can be properly fed! It’s a win-win!”
​​
I laughed, “Morning Freddy. I’m glad you like not having to go to the grocery store yourself.”
​​
“Ash. The grocery store is a jungle. It's scary as hell. I mean you’ve got the savage beasts sprinting across aisles because there is only one more jar of Progresso soup and then you’ve got the monkeys climbing over each other for sale items. I'm surprised I’ve lived through more than one trip.”
​​
“Then if I were you, I would never ever go into toys-r-us, especially near a holiday.”
​​
“Note-taken.”
​​
“How was your road trip? I heard you guys lost. Was it a really bad one?”
​​
“Naw it wasn’t so bad but it wasn’t that excusable either. We definitely could’ve played better. I don’t know why but no one was in their zone. Everyone played like shit.”
​​
“Aww I’m sorry Freddy.”
​​
“Yeah, it’s okay we’ll get’em next time. Anyways I just wanted to let you know that I'm home but only for a little while. I’m heading up to Canada to visit my family so send my wishes to the Seguin family. And Ash, they’re gonna love you.”
​​
“Thanks Freddy. Have fun in Canada. See you when you get back.” With that we hung up and I jumped in the shower.
​​
Tyler’s POV
​​
Sitting on the plane on our way back to Boston I couldn’t stop thinking about how crazy this week was about to get. Hopefully all went well and it was a good kind of crazy. I don’t know what to do if all goes bad and turns into all sorts of awful crazy. Too many ‘what if’ scenarios were playing over and over in my head that eventually I just forced myself to go to sleep. When the plane landed, I grabbed my bags and headed to the team bus that would take us back to the Garden. After being dropped off and saying goodnight to the boys I hopped in my car and sped off in the direction of home.
​​
When I opened my apartment door I was greeted by Marshall and the smell of food being cooked on the stove. I put my stuff down and immediately walked into the kitchen to find Ash cooking my favorite dinner.
​​
"Hey babe." I said as I wrapped my arms around her waist and gave her a kiss on her neck. she turned around and wrapped her arms around my neck as she was saying, "I missed you."
​​
"I missed you so much Ash." I kissed her with all I could and she deepened the kiss. I reached behind her and turned the stove off and she broke the kiss momentarily,"But what about your dinner?"
​​
I went back to kissing her before picking her up and carrying her off towards my bedroom, "Dinner can wait."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey Everyone!
Thank you all sooooo much for being patient and I am sooo sorry about this horrendous wait. I finally have the file for this story on my new laptop (my old one took 20 minutes to start up, 10 to open a file and then would crash repeatedly on me during my work which made everything nearly impossible and agonizing to work on). Anyways so I hope you are all enjoying the New Year!

As Always, Please comment (I really love hearing what you all have to say), subscribe, and vote.

Lots of Love,
-E​​​​​​​​​​​​