Status: Complete. Sequel coming soon :)

Here We Come Sin City...Uh Oh!

Ch.1

"Tracy, it's Phil."

"Phil, where the hell are you guys? I'm freaking out."

"Yeah, listen, uh... we fucked up."

"What are you talking about?"

"The bachelor party. The whole night. It's... Things got out of control and, uh... we lost Doug."

"What?!"

I could just imagine the look on her face, which made me even more sad. This was supposed to be her perfect day and we ruined because of our little road trip.

"We can't find Doug."

"What are you saying, Phil? We're getting married in five hours."

"Yeah... that's not gonna happen," Phil said looking around.

Let me take you through the past 24 hours.

"No Stu."

"Please?"

"No. It's a bachelor party... meaning guys only," I said to my older brother through the phone.

"Alan's going to be coming along..."

"So?"

"So...I want you to come with us. Please?"

I sighed with annoyance, "Fine. When do I have to be ready?"

"In a couple of hours."

"Alright bye."

I hung up on him before he could say bye.

Why me?

I went up to my room and got ready.

A couple of hours went by until I heard a car horn in front of my house. I looked out and saw Doug in a Mercedes. I grabbed my bag, locked the house up, and went to the car.

"Hey there Harper."

"Hey Doug."

"Hi Harper."

"Hi Alan, how are you guys?" I asked as I put my bag in the trunk.

"I'm excited that I'm getting married."

"I'm excited that we're going on a road trip and Doug will be my brother after he marries my sister..."

I got in the car and Doug went to pick up my brother or Phil. I ignored Alan because he started rambling about some cartoon that he watched. About 25 minutes later we pulled up to a school, not just any school but the school that Phil works at.

"Did you have to park so close?"

"Yeah, what's wrong?" Doug asked Alan curiously.

"I shouldn't be here."

"Why is that, Alan?" I asked.

"I'm not supposed to be within two hundred feet of a school... or a Chuck E. Cheese."

Doug looked at me in the rear view when I looked at him with my eyebrows furrowed and I mouthed 'what?' and he just shrugged his shoulders. Pretty soon we heard a familiar voice.

"It's the weekend, Budnick. I don't know you. You do not exist."

What a great teacher you are.

"Shit. Nice car." Phil said and threw his bag into the car.

His stupid bag almost hit me but Doug caught it in time.

"Thank you Doug."

"No problem."

"I'm driving," Phil declared.

"No chance bud- Don't step on- Watch the leather."

"Would you shut up and drive, before any of these nerds asks me another question."

"Wow! You'll win teacher of the year now," I said sarcastically.

Phil looked over at me and smirked.

"Hey there Herpes, how'a doin'?"

I rolled my eyes. He always called me that.

"One my name is Harper, HAR-PER. Two I don't have them. and three watch where you're throwing your stupid bag dumbass." I said shoving his bag into his chest.

He just smirked at me again then looked at the passenger seat.

"Who's this?"

"That's Alan," I said annoyed.

"It's Tracy's brother," Doug said while pulling away from the school.

"I meet you like four times."

"Oh. How are you doing man?"

And he still doesn't remember.

On the way to my brother's house Phil decided to slide down the seat a little more so he could spread his legs out even further. I looked at him with a 'really?' look.

"What?" He asked innocently.

"You know what. And it ain't ever gonna happen you man whore."

"That's not a very nice thing to say now is it?" He asked sitting up.

"It is when it's true," I said looking the other way.

We pulled up to Stu's house and I could see his fire breathing dragon, excuse me I mean 'girlfriend' following him around the living room nagging him.

Stu, you can do better than her.

"So who's going to get him?" Doug asked.

"I will, since he's my brother."

I was about to get out when Phil grabbed my wrist and pulled me back.

"I got this."

I sat back and watched. He put his hands to his mouth and started yelling.

"PAGING DR. FAGGOT!...DR. FAGGOT!"

"Nice going Phil. Now there going to fight...see," I said pointing to the window.

"Why are you so concerned?"

"He's my brother you know!"

Stu came out of the house and put his bags in the trunk.

"Thanks Phil," Stu said sarcastically.

"Not a problem."

I rolled my eyes and unfortunately scooted over to the middle so Stu could have a place to sit. When my brother got in I scooted closer to him and Phil smirked at me and shook his head.

"Everybody ready?" Doug asked excitedly as he pulled away from the house and started to the highway.

On the way to Sin City Phil kept putting his arm on the back of the seat and played with my hair which caused me to smack him which caused him to curse at me and led to Phil and Stu to argue. That went on for 45 minutes. I put my head on my brother's shoulder to watch the vehicles and scenery pass us by. Alan caught my attention when we suddenly stood up in the Mercedes.

He's got a death wish.

"Woo! Road trip!"

I tried to hide my smile but couldn't when he started yelling at cars about him going to Vegas.

"Vegas!"

I saw a little blonde girl in the back seat of the car give Alan the bird and he shut up quickly, which made me and the others laugh.

"Come on just until Barstow, everybody's passing us."

"Absolutely not. I promised Sid that I will be the only one driving this car. Besides you're drinking."

"Are you a cop now? You know I drive great when I'm drunk."

"That's true. Don't forget he was always are designated drunk driver."

I started thinking back while Alan went on about the car.

It was closing time at a bar that me and Phil went to. I just had a bad break-up with my boyfriend of two years and Phil decided to drag me out so I could have some fun.

"Was that fun or what?" Phil asked as he leaned into to balance himself as we walked to his car.

"I think that's what I needed. Thanks Philly."

We got in his car ungracefully, I might add and he was taking me to my apartment. While Phil was driving I was playing with the radio until I found a song by Wilson Phillips.

"I know there's pain
Why do you lock yourself up in these chains?
No one can change your life except for you
Don't ever let anyone step all over you,"
I sang out loud.

"Just open your heart and your mind
Is it really fair to feel this way inside?"
Phil sang.

Then we both started singing as loud as we could.

"Some day somebody's gonna make you want to
Turn around and say goodbye
Until then baby are you going to let them
Hold you down and make you cry
Don't you know?
Don't you know things can change?

Things'll go your way
If you hold on for one more day
Can you hold on for one more day?
Things'll go your way
Hold on for one more day"


We laughed at ourselves and laughed that Phil almost hit somebody's mail box. Phil and I finally made it to my apartment. He helped me up the steps and we made it to my door.

"Thanks again Phil."

"Not a problem Harper."

I was stunned because one he's never said my name, he always called me herpes and two he pushed me into my door and started kissing me. I started to kiss back but I stopped myself and turned my head to the side.

"We can't do this."

"What?"

"You're married Phil and we're drunk."

I turned around and unlocked my door. When the lock clicked I opened the door.

"Goodnight Phil," I said and shut my door in his face.


I was jerked out of my memory when we almost hit a semi-truck. My automatic reaction was to grab something, which just happened to be Phil, which I wasn't planning on but I was panicking.

"That's not funny Alan. We could have been killed!" I said angrily while letting go of Phil.

"That was awesome."

"That was not awesome. What is wrong with you?" Doug asked.

"We almost died," My brother said.

A few minutes later everything seemed to calm down.

"Doug?"

"Yeah Harper?" He asked looking into the rearview mirror real quick.

"I got to go to the bathroom."

"Why don't we just stop on the side of the road and you can go?" Phil asked.

"Last time I checked I'm not a guy. I can't go around whipping that thing out every time I have to pee," I snapped at Phil.

"Relax Harper, there's a gas station coming up. Besides we need to stop anyway to fill the car up," Doug said.