Status: Complete. Sequel coming soon :)

Here We Come Sin City...Uh Oh!

Ch.2

When Doug parked the car I hopped out and practically ran into the station. The cashier looked at me weird as I whizzed by her to the restroom. When I was done doing everything, washing my hands, check the hair, make-up, etc., I was about to open the door when I heard my brother talking.

"Yeah... We're just about there...These trees and buildings are beautiful..."

I rolled my eyes and walked out of the restroom. Stu looked at me then continued his conversation with the fire breathing dragon.

"When I get back we'll go...ok, love you too...bye."

"You know it's pretty sad when you have to lie about where you're going," I said grabbing some hot Cheetos and a Coke.

"It's just easier this way."

"I don't know why you put up with her Stu. It's obvious that you don't like her as much as you're letting on," I said as we made our way back to Phil and Doug.

I put my things on the counter and Stu put his water on the counter.

"All good with Melissa?" Doug asked, even though he really didn't care.

"Oh, yeah. Told her we're two hours outside of wine country, and she bought it."

For now.

"Don't you think it's strange that you've been in a relationship for three years and you still have to lie about going to Vegas?"

"That's pretty much what I asked him," I said to Phil, which in return Phil looked at me.

"Yeah, I do. But trust me, it's not worth the fight."

He looked back at Stu with an eyebrow raised and asked,

"Oh, so you can't go to Vegas but she can fuck a bellhop on a Carnival Cruise Line?"

I looked at the cashier lady and she had this expression that read 'You're really talking about this here?' I gave her a small apologetic smile and took my things.

"Okay, first of all, he was a bartender. And she was wasted. And, if you must know, he didn't even come inside her."

I started feeling weird because one he's my brother and he's talking about sex in front of me. And two I don't need to know about his love life like that.

"And you believe that?"

"Uh, yeah, I do believe that, because she's grossed out by semen."

"That's it I'm outta here."

I headed to the door to get back into the car. Unfortunately Phil was right on my heels.

"What's wrong with you?" He asked.

"Nothing."

"Don't you talk about sex at your job?"

"No I do not. I teach kids how to swim and other days I watch kids in the nursery part of the center while their parents exercise."

"See they do that there."

I turned around and saw him smirking.

"No. They are being trained by body builders to get back into shape. You're such a dumbass," I said as I turned back around and climbing back into the car.

Shortly after we started on the road again. It was nice and quiet until Alan started talking while looking at a book.

Alan PLEASE shut up for the rest of the ride. When we get back home I'm going to kill Stu for making me come along.

"It says here we should work in teams. Who wants to be my spotter?"

"I don't think you should be doing too much gambling tonight, Alan."

"Gambling? Who said anything about gambling? It's not gambling when you know you're gonna win. Counting cards is a foolproof system."

"It's also illegal."

"It's not illegal. It's frowned upon, like masturbating on an airplane."

Here we go again.

I shook my head with an inaudible sigh.

"I'm pretty sure that's illegal too," Phil said while he put his arm behind me and started to play with my hair, again.

"Yeah, maybe after 9/11, where everybody got so sensitive. Thanks a lot, bin Laden."

"Either way, you gotta be super smart to count cards, buddy, okay?" Doug asked.

"Oh, really?"

"It's not easy," I said pushing Phil's arm away from me.

"Okay, well, maybe we should tell that to Rain Man, because he practically bankrupt a casino, and he was a ratard."

"What?" Me and Stu said in unison.

"He was a ratard," Alan repeated.

"Retard," Doug said correcting Alan.

"Alan do you want to play a game?" I asked nicely

"What would that be?"

"See who is quiet the longest," I said nicely as I heard Phil snicker.

"Sure."

"Good. And we start...Right...Now!"

Five minutes past by and no one said anything.

Finally it's quiet time.

I put my head on Stu's shoulder and closed my eyes.

I felt someone pat my leg so I opened my eyes to see Stu doing it.

"What?"

"We're here. It's time to wake up."

I lifted my head from his shoulder to stretch. We all got out and went into Caesars Palace. The receptionist greeted us.

"We have a reservation under Dr. Price."

"Dr. Price?" Phil asked.

"Can we not do this right now?" I asked looking at Phil.

He looked at me for a second then back at Stu.

"Stu, you're a dentist. Don't tried to get fancy."

"It's not fancy if it's true."

"Good point. Now leave him alone Phil," I said.

But he kept it up.

"He's a dentist, don't get to excited. And if someone has a heart attack you should still call 911."

"We'll be sure to do that."

"Can I ask you a question?" Alan asked bringing out his pager.

Who carries those around anymore? Well besides of doctors.

I groaned and headed over to a bench to sit down. I was sitting there watching the guys' transaction going on for our room when someone came and sat next to me.

"Hey."

"Hi," I said to him.

"How are you liking Vegas so far?"

I blinked a couple of times.

"You are a tourist aren't you?"

"Yeah. Is it that obvious?"

"A little. You have that look that says 'I don't know any good places around here.' My name's Leon by the way."

"My name's Harper."

"How long are you staying here in Vegas?"

"Just for tonight. One of my friends is getting married."

"That's cool so-"

"Herpes! Let's go!"

I groaned with my head hanging.

"Herpes?"

"He likes calling me that for no reason."

"Well it looks like your group is ready. Maybe I'll see you around?"

"Maybe."

I got up and went towards the guys. When I got there I shoved Phil.

"You are such an ass! Do you have to ruin everything for me? If you get to have fun, I get to have fun so stop messing with me!"

He held his hands up.

"Ok."

We got on the elevator and went to our room. When Stu opened it up my mouth dropped to the ground. The room was huge. There was a mini bar, a huge crystal chandelier hanging in the middle of the room, a piano, and we had a perfect view of the city. They were all saying how the suite was awesome in their own ways.

"Thank you guys. Or should I say thank you Stu," Doug said.

"You're welcome. It's only because I love you."

I looked over at Alan and he was messing with a mini jar of almonds.

"Look free almonds."

"Alan put those back," I said.

"Why?"

"Because every thing that is a drink or food has a weight sensor on it. Meaning if you take one almond we get charged for it," I explained.

"And I can't get charged for it."

"Will you two relax," Phil said as he filled up a cup of water.

"But Melissa checks my bank account."

"Phil picked up the almonds then put the glass of water in it's place.

"Problem solved."

Why didn't I think of that?

"Alright. Pick a room. Get dressed. We have 30 minutes."

I went to my room to pick out what I was going to wear then went to the bathroom to take a quick shower. Then I was done I wrapped a towel around me and stuck my head through the door to see if anybody was out in the living room.

Good.

I made my way to my room and shut the door I turned around I came face to face with Phil.

"What are you doing in here?" I hissed at him.

"Came to see if you almost ready," He said scanning my body.

"Well obviously I'm not," I started then opened the door, "Now get the hell out so I can get ready!"

"What the fuck is your problem?" He asked as he started to the door.

"I don't have a problem you disgusting womanizing pig."

"Whatever," he muttered and walked out of the room.

I slammed the door then got ready. When I was done I went to Stu's room just in time to see him give Doug our grandmother's Holocaust ring.

"Stuart! I hope you're not planning on giving our grandmother's ring to that fire breathing dragon!"

I felt a pair of eyes looking me over so I looked. Phil, big surprise. I rolled my eyes at him and looked back at Stu for an explanation.

"It's been three years. It's time to propose to her."

"Wow! She's got you whipped and brainwashed, rinsed, and dried," I said.

"Thank you Herpes!" Phil said and in return I flipped him off. "Have you not been listening to anything I've been telling you?" Phil asked looking at Stu.

"Yes. But I think it's time."

"She's a complete bitch. If your sister here doesn't like her then there's a problem."

Phil did have a point. I get along with everybody, including Phil. When I start getting irritated with Phil I snap at him but other than that I get along with him and everybody else. I've tried to be friends with Melissa but she's so up tight about everything and nit-picky.

"That's his fiance," Doug said.

"So? She's still a bitch," I said crossing my arms.

Phil got off the bed and said,

"It's true. She beats him."

And here came Stu to defend her like always.

"That was twice. I was out of line. She's strong willed. And I respect that."

I smacked my forehead while Phil continued on with his rant.

There's a difference between strong willed and being an abusive bitch.

"Hey guys are you ready to let the dogs out?"Alan asked, breaking up the bickering.

"What?" we all asked in unison.

"You know like 'Who let the dogs out? Who? Who?"

"Who brought this guy along?"

"Yes Alan," Doug answered, then congratulated Stu one more time.

We left the room so he could finish getting ready. Soon after he came out dressed and ready. Phil hit the 'up' button and I looked at him weird. Alan stopped walking and was standing like a diva.

"You're not really wearing that are you?" Phil asked Alan.

"Wearing what?"

"The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you guys just fuckin' with me?"

"It's a satchel," I muttered.

"It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one."

"So does Joy Behar."

The doors finally opened for us to get on.

EWWW!

Some guy with a porno mustache got back to his feet after he gave his girlfriend AKA his one night stand some needed attention. He started looking at me with those eyes that read 'I want to eat you alive'.

"We're going up guys."

We can see that.

"Yeah that's perfect," Phil said.

Once we were in the elevator Phil stood right behind me and wrapped his arms around me. I knew that he saw the guys reaction when he saw me and Phil was protecting me. For once in my life I'm glad Phil was around. The couple finally got off and we made it to the very top floor.

"It clearly marked no one's supposed to go past that unless you work here," Stu said.

"Stu. C'mon we're paying for a villa. We can do what ever the fuck we want," Phil stated.

Stu propped the door open a little.

"Ladies first," Phil said gesturing to the ladder.

"Then you better get going."

Phil glared at me and started up the ladder while the others chuckled. When I made it up to the very top of the building you could see the entire city, it was beautiful. Alan brought over some shot glasses and Jagermeister. Stu made a toast to Doug while Alan was filling our shot glasses then we clinked our glasses and drank the Jagermeister.

"Alright. I wanna talk about something. I want to-" Phil was saying but was interrupted by Alan.

Phil looked like he was going to strangle Alan until Doug patted his shoulder. Alan took out a piece of paper and started reading it out loud.

"Hello. How 'bout that ride in? I guess that's why they call it Sin City," he started then chuckled a little, "You guys might not know this, but I consider myself a bit of a loner. I tend to think of myself as a one-man wolf pack. But when my sister brought Doug home, I knew he was one of my own. And my wolf pack... it grew by one. So there... there were two of us in the wolf pack... I was alone first in the pack, and then Doug joined in later. And six months ago, when Doug introduced me to you guys, I thought, "Wait a second, could it be?" And now I know for sure, I just added two more guys and one girl to my wolf pack. Five of us wolves, running around the desert together, in Las Vegas, looking for strippers and cocaine. So tonight, I make a toast!"

He pulled out a switch blade and cut his palm.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked freaked out a little just like the rest the rest of the guys.

"Blood brothers and blood sister."

"Alan. We're not going to cut ourselves. Give me the knife," Doug said slowly making his way to Alan.

Alan handed Doug the knife and started sucking his blood. Phil made sure Alan was ok and when Phil knew he was ok he started talking about selective memory. While I poured everybody another shot. We gathered in a circle with our shots raised.

"To a night we'll never remember. With the five of us we'll never forget."

We clinked glasses again and started our night.