Status: Complete. Sequel coming soon :)

Here We Come Sin City...Uh Oh!

Ch.4

When we arrived at the hospital I took the baby form Alan as we followed Phil's 'doctor' into a patients room. I sat down and started bobbing my knee up and down to entertain the baby.

"Look. I already told you, you came in with a mild concussion, some mild bruised ribs. No big deal. All though none of you could articulate on how it happened."

"Do you remember how many of us were here?" Phil asked.

"You four, one other person with you, and defiantly no baby."

"That's are guy! Was he ok?" Stu asked.

"Yeah he was just wacked out of his mind. All you were."

The doctor made the old man stand up and drop his pants. I turned me and the baby around while the others turned around too.

"Ok. Felix you can put your robe back on now. There will be a nurse coming in, in a minute," The doctor said while getting up from the stool.

He washed his hands and Phil bribed him with money.

"Follow me."

We all followed the doctor to the nurse station. Stu was trying to look at the report but the doctor wouldn't let him. When we made it to the station he put the folder down on the desk.

"Wow. You're blood work came in this morning. It looks like you had a high amount of Rophynol in your system."

"ro-?"

"Rophynol Phil. Also known as the date rape drug. ruffies," I said.

"She's a smart one," The doctor said.

"So you're saying I was raped last night?"

The doctor looked at his notes for the longest time.

"I don't think so. But I do know you were all over this lady last night here in this hospital," He said pointing to me.

My eyes widened in horror as I looked at Phil, which in return he looked at me.

I was making out with Phil?! He's freaking married Harper!

"I'm not surprised you didn't remember anything."

Alan let out a cackle and said,

"Doc. None of could remember anything from last night, remember?"

"Yeah. How could someone have drugged all of us?" Phil asked.

"I wouldn't worry about it. By now the stuff is out of your system. Now I have to go."

"Do you remember us talking about something or where we were going?" Stu asked.

The doctor thought for a minute then said,

You guys were talking about a wedding."

"No shit. Our friend is getting married."

"You were talking about a wedding you just came from. At the Best Little Chapel."

Phil took out his napkin full of notes and asked,

"Do you know where that's at?"

"I do, it's at the corner of get a map and fuck off. I'm a doctor, not a tour guide. You four are grown. You can figure it out yourselves," the doctor said then took off.

We finally found The Best Little Chapel after we searched for 35 minutes. Phil pulled in and got out quickly.

"What about the baby?" Alan asked.

"Leave him in the car. We'll only be five minutes."

"Whoa! We're not leaving a baby in the car," Stu said.

"He'll be fine. I cracked a window."

"Phil! You can't leave a helpless child in the car whether it's yours or not!"

Phil grabbed my wrist and started pulling me the the chapel.

"The faster we get this done the faster we get back to the baby."

I sighed and looked back to the car, then looked ahead. When we got inside, it was very beige.

"What happens if they don't remember us?" Stu asked.

"Well, let's just find out. Excuse me sir?" Phil asked.

The guy turned around and he seemed very happy to see us.

"Look at this," he said with a laugh, "You miss me? You want more from Eddie?" he said while giving Phil a hug.

The guy went on about how crazy we were and hugging us.

So he remembers us.

"Listen to me, I'm gonna' tell you something. I know some sick people in my life, this guy is the craziest, wildest bastard I ever met in my life!" Eddie said referring to my brother.

"What?" I asked confused.

"This guy is out of his mind. What's going on you fucking crazy motherfucker? I thought he was going to eat my dick. What happen? No love for Eddie?"

"No. It's not that Eddie, it's just we're having a hard time remembering what happened here last night."

"Was there a wedding here last night? Do you do weddings?"

I clenched my teeth so I wouldn't blow up on Alan for asking the most stupidest question. In my mind I was strangling him. Eddie laughed at the question.

"You're cracking my balls man. I love these guys."

"Excuse me Eddie?" I asked.

"Ah and you. You were all over this guy last night," he said pointing to Phil.

Great. I'm a home wrecker.

"We don't have much time here Our friend is missing. So can you just tell us if any of us got married? Or if our friend was here with us?"

"Yeah. There was another guy with you, he looked like a monkey" He said then motioned for us to follow him.

We followed him to the front of the chapel. He pulled out a photo album and Stu opened it up. The very first page was him and a pretty blonde girl in a yellow dress with a white hat.

"congratulations Stu. You got married," Alan said.

"This can't be happening," Stu whined as he went through the photos.

"I'll tell you one thing. You look seriously happy here," Phil commented while looking at the photos.

"And you two were too," Eddie said to me and Phil while pulling out another photo album.

"What?!" I asked taking the the book.

Phil was right behind me looking at the pictures. There was one picture of us kissing. Another one Phil had me picked up bridal style, another one we were making out in the pews with Phil's hand going up my dress. I put the book back down, I felt sick to my stomach and had tears in my eyes.

"This can't be true. Do you do annulments here? I can't be married to him, he's already married."

"Wait! You married my sister!"

"I guess. Why does it matter?"

"Because you married my sister right after your divorce got finalized!" Stu yelled in Phil's face.

"You got divorced?" I asked shocked.

"Yeah. So?"

"Why? I thought you loved her?"

"Are you kidding me? I hated her. I only married her to spite you!"

"Well I want this marriage to be over now. You and I both know it's never going to last!" I yelled.

"We're not getting an annulled. The end," Phil said looking me in the eyes.

I shook my head and exited the chapel. I couldn't believe this. He only married her to spite me, he married me and we didn't remember, and I wanted to get out of this marriage with him but he was forcing me to stay married to him. I climbed in the backseat to be with the baby. I picked him up and played with him until the guys came out. Stu started having a meltdown by yelling, throwing coffee cups and hats on the ground. I put the baby back down and got out. Alan got in the car while Stu answered his phone, pretty soon he got in the car while Phil and I stood alone.

"Look Harp-"

"Save it. I don't want to hear your excuse. I hear your excuses all the time and it's the same thing over and over again. And I don't want to hear you say your sorry because I know you don't mean it. Let's just find this baby's home, find Doug and get the hell home," I said with my arms crossed and walked back to the passenger side.

"You want the truth?! Well here it is Harper! I love you!"

I stopped in my tracked and my hands fell to my side.

Did I just here him right?

"You're just saying that."

"No I'm not. I've loved you since we went to college together," he said hugging me from behind.

"Then why didn't you just come out and tell me?"

"It's kind of hard to do that when your brother is standing right there protecting his little sister from any guy that tries to talk to her."

I turned around in his arms and looked into his gorgeous blue eyes.

"You were afraid of Stu?"

"He threatened my manhood. You know how much that means to me."

I rolled my eyes.

"You really are something Phil."

"So will you stay with me and accept my apology?"

"I guess."

He smirked and kissed me. He let me go and we got into the car. I got in the back with Stu and the baby. Phil was about to turn the car on when an orange sports car pulled up behind us. They got out, one was holding a baseball bat.

"Phil," I said with panic in my voice.

They hit the car and went to the front.

"They just started up the tractor. I think it backfired," Stu said into the phone, lying to Melissa.

Phil tried to reason with the two guys but the one with the baseball bat hit the windshield making it crack. Which made me jump and the baby started crying. I unbuckled him and held him close.

"It's ok sweetie. Phil C'mon!"

"Why would there be a baby? We're at a winery. It's a goat. Sir! Can you please start the tractor!"

"I'm trying to but we're fucking blocked!"

The guy hit the windshield again.

"HEY! THERE"S A BABY ON BOARD!" Alan yelled.

"It's a baby goat," Stu reasoned into the phone.

The other guy pulled out a gun and yelled at us to get out of the car.

"Phil, Do something please," I said officially panicked.

"He's got a gun!" Alan said.

"No shit! He's got a gun!"

"I'll call you right back."

Phil started the car and floored it. The guy in the black wife beater shot Eddie in the shoulder.

"He just shot Eddie!" I said.

Phil hit a car then put the cop car in reverse hitting the orange sports car. Then he pulled into the street and took off as fast as he could go. Stu's phone started to ring.

"Why don't you let that one go to voicemail?" Phil suggested.

"Ha! Ha! Ha! That's a fake laugh by the way," Stu said.

"It's ok now sweetie. We're fine," I said to the baby.

The sooner we find your mom, the sooner I can quit worrying about you.