Status: Complete. Sequel coming soon :)

Here We Come Sin City...Uh Oh!

Ch.8

When we got back to our room at Caesars Palace we started tearing the room right-side up, since it was already torn upside down. Stu started checking closets, I checked in drawers with Alan, and Phil was checking the mini bar slash kitchen area. We didn't find anything so we made our way to the living room area.

"Stu? Have much you got in the bank?" Phil asked.

Uh Oh! Don't tell him Stu!

"Uh... ten grand maybe more. I was going to use it for the wedding."

"Well you're already married, so we're good there. Besides, enough of Melissa she's the worst."

"Yeah. Doug told me she had sex with a pilot or something like that," Alan said.

"It was a bartender on a cruise. What is wrong with you people?"

"Who cares who it was, she still had sex with somebody that wasn't her boyfriend," I stated.

Stu rolled his eyes then looked at Alan.

"Ew! Alan, did you just eat sofa pizza?" Stu asked.

I scrunched up my nose in disgust.

"Yes."

"What are we going to do? We are so fucked," Phil stated.

"Hey guys?"

"Did you find it?" Stu asked excitedly.

"Nope. But check this out," Alan said holding up 'The World's Greatest Blackjack Book'.

I looked at Alan, to Stu, then Phil and I saw a light bulb go off in Phil's head.

"No," Stu said.

"It's the only way to get the money back Stu," Phil said.

"I'll call Jade, she can go with you Stu while I clean this up."

"Why aren't you going?" Phil asked.

"Number one I have no clue about casino blackjack and number two you're going to be Alan's spotter and Jade is Stu's. So hurry up and get ready."

The guys started getting their suits on while I called Jade. When I was done talking to her I started cleaning up the living room area quickly because I was also going to be babysitting Tyler. Thirty minutes later there was a knock on the door and I answered it.

"Harper!" Jade said happily and bubbly with Tyler in a stroller.

"Hey Jade. Come on in," I said smiling and letting her in, "The guys are almost ready."

A couple of minutes later the guys came out of their rooms. Jade went up to Stu and kissed him while Phil came to me and put his arms around my waist bringing me closer to him. Phil then brought me into a passionate kiss. I opened my right eye a little and saw my brother physically cringing and trying to keep the contents that's in his stomach from coming up. I smiled into the kiss, torturing my brother is absolutely fun. Phil broke the kiss and whispered with a smile,

"What are you smiling about?"

I nudged my head over to my brother and Phil looked at Stu's disgusted face.

"Get used to it Stu. You're going to be seeing this on a daily basis," Phil said with a smirk.

Stu just glared daggers into Phil.

"You guys better hurry up. We don't have much time," I said while picking Tyler up from the stroller.

"Alright. Let's go," Stu said while walking to the door with Jade by his side and Alan behind him.

I felt Phil's eyes on me and I looked at him, for once in my life I couldn't read the expression on his face.

"What?" I asked curiously.

He smiled while shaking his head.

"We'll be back soon," He said kissing the top of my head then leaving.

What's going on? Phil never has a sincere smile.

"Do you know what's going on?" I asked sweetly to Tyler and he just gooed.

I put him down on the floor with some of his toys so he could play with them while I cleaned the rest of the suite. Twenty minutes later Tyler started to get fussy so I fed him a bottle Jade had pre-made, when he was done I burped him and he fell asleep to me rocking him back and forth slowly. I went to Stu's room and put Tyler in the middle of the king size bed with pillows on each side then left the room to start cleaning again.

I was finally done with the suite, I sat down on the couch and leaned my head back with my eyes closed. I groaned when I heard the door open, I lifted my head up and saw the guys plus Jade with huge smiles on their faces.

"You better can it," I snapped at the guys, "The baby is asleep."

Jade came over and sat down next to me.

"Thank you Harper. Was he any trouble?"

"He wasn't any trouble at all. And you're welcome. I'm guessing you got the money?" I asked the guys.

"Yep, all thanks to Alan," Phil said sitting on my other side.

I stretched and yawned, "That's great guys. I think we should head to bed so we can be ready for anything in the morning," I suggested.

"I think you're right Harper," Stu said going to his room.

"Oh! The baby is asleep in there."

Stu groaned, "Where am I supposed to sleep?"

"Don't know, but we're going to bed," Phil said dragging me to his room.

Once he closed and locked the door he kissed me passionately. He was backing me up slowly to the bed and once the back of my knees touched the bed Phil broke the kiss to ease me down on the bed while kissing my neck. He put his hands on my waist trailing his hands slowly up my sides making my shirt rise while he nipped at my neck, which made me gasp. Phil leaned into me more so I could feel how turned on he was.

"Phil," I tried saying without moaned, it failed.

He groaned in acknowledgement grinding against me more. I put my hands on his hard chest and pushed him lightly. Phil stopped and looked at me, "What?"

"We can't do this right now. Our main objective is getting Doug back."

He groaned with disappointment and rolled to the left side and I rolled to look at his face.

"But... After Doug's wedding, I'm all yours," I said.

"Promise?"

"Promise."

"You better," he said then attacked my neck.

That one's going to be a hickey.

He pulled me close and we fell asleep.

We woke up a few hours later to get ready for the 'showdown'. Once we were done we headed to the desert. Stu was counting the money out loud,

"And one hundred. Two hundred. Three hundred. Four hundred. Oh! With all of this that's eighty-two thousand and four hundred dollars."

We cheered.

"Alan! You are the man."

"Thanks Phil. You are too."

"We should come back next week to take the whole city down."

"The hell we are Phil," I said from behind him, "We're staying home next week and the week after that and the week after that. We're not coming back to Vegas. Ever."

"I'm free next week," Alan said.

"C'mon Harper."

"No. And that's final."

Phil grumbled to where I couldn't here.

"We can focus on getting Doug back. Right now."

"Thank you Stu," I said.

"You know what? I'm not free next week. The Jonas Brothers are in town. But an other week after that is totally fine."

I looked over at Alan with the look that said 'How old are you?'

"Are luck has officially turned around. We are back baby. We are fucking back."

Stu started saying the same thing Phil was, I laughed at them then Alan ruined it by singing the same thing over and over again.

"And we're the three best friends that anyone could have!"

I started banging my head up against the window lightly.

Somebody kill me already. Scratch that, someone kill Alan. None of this would've happened if he didn't tag along.

We saw the black SUV that rammed into us last night parked on the far end. Phil stopped the beat up Mercedes a few feet away then shut the vehicle off.

"Now what? Phil asked.

"I don't know. Probably get out and go to 'em," I said.

"Give them the signal."

We all looked at Alan and Phil said,

"What signal?"

"Exactly. The guy never said anything about a signal," I said annoyed.

"Flash your lights. Let them know it's on."

"What's on?"

"The deal."

"Of course it's on. We just drove thirty miles into the desert. He knows it's on," Phil explained.

"Phil. Just do something!" Stu exclaimed.

"Calm down Stu," I said.

"Fine."

Phil clicked the headlights on and the doors to the black SUV opened.

"See."

We got out of the car too.

"Harper. Stay by the car. I mean it," Phil said pointing at me.

I sighed and leaned up against the hood of the car while Phil and Stu went to the Asian guy. Alan fell out of the passenger window flat on his face and I smirked while I heard the Asian guy laugh.

"Alright. We've got the money, eighty grand cash," Phil said.

"Throw it over. Then I give you Doug."

"Um... First of all good morning..."

Stu. I groaned and hit my head with the palm of my hand.

"We didn't catch your name last night."

"Mr. Chow. Leslie Chow."

"Mr. Chow, it is a pleasure. My name is Stu-"

"Will you quit kissing ass and just get on with it!" I yelled.

"Shut up Harper! I know what I'm doing," Stu yelled at me then turn back to Mr. Chow, "Sorry about her. But would appreciate an opportunity to verify that Doug's ok before we hand over the money. If that's cool?"

"Of course Stu. That is cool," Chow said then clapped his hands.

One of his henchmen went to the SUV and pulled Doug out.

"Thank God," I sighed.

"See he fine. Now give me money. Or I shoot him and I shoot all you motherfuckers. Then we take it. Your choice bitches."

"Give 'em the money Stu," Phil said.

Stu threw the bag over to Chow and his other henchman started counting the money.

"It's all there."

"Let him go."

The first henchman went to Phil and Stu to set Doug free.

"Alright take it easy."

The bag was lifted and it revealed someone else.

"Who the hell is this?" I asked coming up to Phil.

"Is this some kind of joke?"

"That is not Doug."

"What are you talking about, Willis? That him!"

"No, I'm sorry, Mr. Chow, that's not our friend, he... it's..."

"The Doug we're looking for is a white."

Really Alan?

The tape got ripped off the guy and the guy said,

"I told you, you had the wrong guy little boy. Damn Alan. What the fuck did you get me into?"

"You know him?" Phil asked.

"Yeah. This is the guy that sold me the bad drugs. How'a doing?"

"I didn't sell you no fucking bad drugs."

"Wait. He sold you the rohipnol?" Stu asked.

The guy started rambling and Phil cut in.

"Who gives a shit!? Where is Doug?"

"I am Doug."

"You've got to be kidding me," I mumbled.

They started talking about how his name was Doug and I noticed something.

"Where are you going Chow!?"

Phil turned his attention back to Chow.

"Chow! You gave us the wrong Doug!"

"Not my problem."

"Fuck that shit! You give us our eighty grand back and take him with you!"

"C'mon, man. I'll be your Doug," Doug said coming to me and Phil.

"If you know what's best for you, you better back off," I growled.

"Yeah, ok. I take him back right after you suck on these little Chinese nuts," Chow said grabbing his crotch, "Mmm how that sound?" He asked faking a hand job then spewed like he ejaculated.

Disgusting!

"So long guy boys. And lesbian girl."

"Wait a second."

"Forget it Phil," I sighed.

They took off and Phil exploded.

"GOD DAMN IT!"

"Gosh darn it!" Alan mocked.

"SHIT!"

"Shoot!" Alan mocked again.

"Phil."

"What Harper?" He asked annoyed.

"I know you're going to hate me saying this but...You need to call Tracy and tell her the truth," I said softly while putting my left hand on his right shoulder.