Status: Complete. Sequel coming soon :)

Here We Come Sin City...Uh Oh!

Ch.9

I was sitting Indian style on the trunk of the car messing with my nails while Phil called Tracey to tell her the truth. I could just see her now, angry, distraught, sad, and other emotions all in one.

Tracey will NEVER forgive us even if we find him.

"Thanks for the lift back to town," Doug said.

"Not a problem," I said putting on a small smile.

"I've got a question for you. How'd you end up in Chow's car?"

"What kind of question is that Stu?" I asked looking at him like he was stupid, "How do you think he got in Chow's car?"

"That's why I'm asking Harper."

"It's obvious Chow and his henchmen kidnapped him."

"That's exactly what that kid did."

"Ok. But why? I mean why you?"

"Because he thought I was with you guys. Because I was hanging out with y'all at the Bellagio."

"What?" Stu asked not getting it.

"We were at the Bellagio?" Alan asked.

"Oh my God Alan! Did you forget that Stu had a receipt from there?"

"We were shooting craps you don't remember?"

"No we don't remember because some dick drug dealer sold him rohipnol and told him ecstasy."

"Rohipnol. There you with that word again. Rohipnol...rohipnol. What the hell is a rohipnol?"

"Wow! You are the world's shittiest drug dealer."

"Roofies. Commonly known as the date rape drug," I said.

"Ah shit. I must've mixed up the bags. My fault Alan. Damn, Marshall gonna be pissed off on that one."

"It's funny, 'cause just the other day, me and my boy, we was wonderin' why they even call 'em roofies. Y'know what I'm talkin' 'bout?"

"No. Don't know what you're talkin' 'bout."

"Why not floories, right? 'Cause when you take 'em, you're more likely to end up on the floor than the roof. What about groundies? That's a good new name fo' 'em."

"Or how 'bout rapies?"

I sighed with annoyance.

"What did you just say?" Stu asked.

"Rapies."

"Not you. Doug, what did you say before?"

I looked over at Stu and I could see the wheels in his head turning so I slid off the trunk and stood next to him.

"I said groundies."

"Before that you said you're more likely to end up on the floor than..."

Me and Stu looked at each other as it clicked.

"Phil!" I yelled to get his attention.

I gasped when I saw my brother tackle Phil to the ground. Nobody tackled Phil down without him beating the shit out of you afterwards, I was waiting for Phil's fists to start flying. Stu grabbed the phone, talked to Tracey really quick, then hung up.

"What the fuck man!? Phil asked once he got air back into his lungs.

"Me and Harper know where Doug is!"

Phil got up quickly and we piled into the car and took off back to the hotel.

"It just hit me. You remember when we saw Doug's mattress impaled on that statue?"

"Yeah."

"How do you expect to get a mattress through a hotel window when they don't open much?" I asked Phil while sitting on his lap.

"You can't. You would have to throw it from the...roof. Holy shit! How'd you two figure that out?" Phil asked while sliding his hand up the inside of my thigh.

"Doug made me realize it."

"Doug?"

"That-"

"Not our Doug, black Doug."

"Stu," I hissed.

"Hey, hey, easy with that shit. C'mon."

"Sorry."

"Can someone tell me where white Doug is?"

"He's on the roof Alan," Phil stated.

"Yes. He's on the roof, we must've taken him up there on his mattress for a prank so he could wake up on the roof."

"It's like that time in summer camp remember? We left his ass in the lake."

"Which was hilarious but it's not so funny now because we couldn't remember where we put him."

"You guys are fuckin' retarded, you know that?"

"Holy shit. Do you think he's still up there?"

"There's only one way to find out."

"Doug!" Phil yelled as he went through the roof door.

"Doug! Where are you!?" I yelled while we searched frantically for him.

"Are you up here buddy!?"

"Hey guys!"

We all stopped and looked over at Stu. I could tell by the look that he found Doug. I had tears well up in my as I ran over to Stu with the others following.

"He's over here!"

"Are you ok Doug?" I asked as I reached him while Stu was checking him over.

"He's ok! You're ok!" Stu said sounding like a psychopath.

"We gotta go buddy."

Stu got him to stand up and he said,

"What the fuck is going on?"

"We can explain everything later," I said.

"Hey bud, you ok?" Phil asked.

"No not ok."

"You look good. You got some color. I'm jealous."

"He's burnt Phil," I said with a glare.

"I'm getting married today.

"Yes. That's why you need to focus and do everything we say because frankly you're wasting time," Phil said looking down at his watch.

"Quit being an asshole Phil," I snapped.

"You fuckin' asshole."

Before I could even react Doug had tackled Phil to the roof of the hotel.

Phil gets tackled twice in less than forty-five minutes? This is pretty funny.

As soon as they made contact with the ground Doug rolled off of Phil crying about his skin, which I didn't blame him, sunburns are a bitch. Alan went to Doug to touch his cheek but Doug slapped Alan's hand away and said,

"Don't touch me. Shut up. All of you shut up. The only one that's allowed to talk to me is Harper because I know she didn't have anything to do with this. Now just get me home."

Doug got up and went to the door while we followed behind him a little ways.

"How come everyone thinks you're innocent?" Phil asked.

"Because I do nothing wrong."

"That's bullshit. If I remember correctly you were the one that beat the shit out of the head cheerleader because she was talking to me," Phil said with a smirk.

"That's where you're wrong. She was talking shit on my friend Bailey, that's why I beat the shit out of her. Trust me I would never get into a fight because of you. Even if we are married now."

"Bitch," he mumbled.

"Man whore."

He pushed me against the wall right by our suite door and kissed me fiercely.

"You're gonna regret calling me that when we get back home," he growled into my ear with a nip at my earlobe.

"I'd love to see you try."

"Challenge accepted."

He let go of me and smacked my ass as I walked into the suite to get my stuff so we all could leave.