Status: In Process

Maybe Fate?

Chapter 1

I thought it was going to be a normal day, but it was anything but normal. The first half of my day was like any other. Wake up, go to school, come home. The only difference was I had gymnastics that night. I wasn’t that big of a gymnast. I go once a week for about 2 hours. I don’t plan on going to the Olympics or anything like that, I just need it for exercise. As soon as I finish my homework I grab my blue tanktop and black yoga pants and put them on. I throw my hair up in a ponytail and put a thick black headband around my head to keep my bangs from falling in my face when I’m flipping. By the time I’m ready I head across the street to my friend Hope’s house. Her mom drives us and my dad picks us up.

As soon as I get there Hope quickly starts with her daily report of how her life is at high school. We are in the same grade, but I go to a program where I can get ahead on my classes, and already start college classes in the 9th grade. Hope never leaves out a single detail about her day. It’s always something new, whether there was a fight, a new hot boy, or even if someone spilled milk on them at lunch. Her stories never fail to make me laugh.

As soon as she finishes her recap from the day her mom yells that it’s time to go. “So how’s your school, anyone interesting?” Hope says as she winks. I laugh “No, you ask me the same question everyday, the answer is still no.” She sighs. Hope ask everyday if I find any guy interesting at my school or even anywhere, and the answer is always no. I don’t know what my problem is but no guy ever seems interesting to me. My friend’s say I enter the friend zone way to fast and that’s what’s always stopping me. I have tried denying that over the years but when I think about it, they may not be completely wrong. On the way to gymnastics Hope and her mom blast the stereo throughout the car making it shake. When we got out of the car at gymnastics I swear my ears were ringing. Hope’s mom rolls down the window, “Oh wait Danielle!” I turn around. “Your father won’t be able to pick you guys up so I’ll be here to get you around 8.” “Okay.” I say back.

She backs up and drives away and then Hope and I enter the gymnastics building. Our building isn’t very big. It has one set of uneven bars, one beam, and one tumble track, but Hope and I know that’s all we need. “Hey girls, start out stretching then you can go warm up on the tumble track.” Hope and I sit on the floor and stretch our straddles and our splits. There is a cheer class going on when our class is going, but the cheer class only consist of 10 year olds. Once Hope and I finish warming up we take turns on tumble track. While Hope is going I hear the door to the gym open and hear our coach talking to someone in the lobby. “Oh you have nothing to worry about, there are two teenage girls in there but they are very sweet.” my coach says. “Oh good” a guy chuckles. I roll my eyes, here comes another boy for Hope to drool over. Suddenly I realize it’s my turn for tumble track. I run and throw a front tuck and land it. I hear someone clap to my left. I turn my head to face the boy who I heard in the lobby. “Nice.” he says. He then removes his sunglasses and hat. Within 10 feet of me is none other than the famous Josh Hutcherson.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay well the first is short just a little intro. If I have any readers.. what do you all think? Yay or Nay?