Andy Buckworth two shot

Life With U

Today we leave for our Australian Tour of 2012 for Nitro Circus Live. Our first show is in 3 days in Brisbane, Australia on May 11.

"Dani come on we are going to be late for our flight," Andy said "I'm coming," I said.

My name is Danielle Gronkowski my brothers are Rob, Dan, and Chris Gronkowski. They are professional football players, I have 2 other brothers Gordie and Glenn. I'm the second youngest behind Rob. I am currently a pro FMX rider. FMX is Freestyle Motocross and I'm on tour with the Nitro Circus Crew. I am currently dating Andy Buckworth a professional BMX for 3 years. I met Andy when I was with the Nitro Circus crew doing one of the TV show in Pennsylvania at Camp Woodward. Before I did Nitro Circus Live I did Nitro Circus. I've known Travis since my career in 2004 when i was 14 and Travis was 21. I met Andy in 2009 and we started dating on September 7, 2009.

"Danielle we are leaving now," Andy yelled "I'm coming," I said running down the stairs. "Damn you take forever to get ready," Andy said "Really you just now noticed and how long have we've been together," I said "Good point sorry let's go," He said while kissing me.

3 Days Later~Andy's P.O.V

Tonight's show is going to be amazing I finally get to proposed to the love of my life Danielle. Nobody knows beside Travis and Special. It was time for Dani and I to do our double backflip off the giganta ramp mine off a BMX and her's on a motorbike. After the trick I took her hand and got down on one knee and asked he to marry me in front of all the fans, the Nitro Circus Crew, and my parents. I was starting to get nervous when she didn't say anything until she finally said YES.

One Year Later~ The Wedding Day~ Dani's P.O.V

I can't believe I'm getting married to the love of my life. One Year ago we did a show is Brisbane I never thought Andy would propose. When he did I was shocked at first, but I already knew the Answer. Andy was the one for me.

"Dani are you ready," My dad said "Yes daddy," I said "You look stunning baby girl," he said while starting to cry "Thanks daddy, now start making me cry you are gonna make me mess up my make-up," I said "I'm sorry baby girl I'm just so proud you found a guy like Andy," he said.

After we said our vows and out I do's it was time to party and between the Nitro Circus family and my brother its going to be a wild party.

"I love you so much," Andy said "I love you so much, I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you," I said "You ready to get out of here," He said "Okay," I said kissing him.