Merry Christmas, Kiss My Ass.

Merry Christmas, Kiss My Ass.

​​Vic had been dating Kellin for three years now, and they had both been invited to their friend Austin’s Christmas party. All of their friends would be there, and Vic was going to pop the question that evening. He was definitely excited about the party, and Kellin seemed to be too. The two boys were currently getting ready for the not, and Vic had found an old sweater to throw on, along with black skinnies, and a pair of vans.
​​​
The theme of the party was to wear ugly Christmas sweaters, and Vic was determined to have the best one. But when Kellin walked out, he knew his boyfriend had beaten him.
​​​
Vic laughed at the sight, and Kellin pouted.
​​​
“What’s wrong with it?” Kellin asked, pretending to be offended by his boyfriend’s laughter.
​​​
“It’s hideous.” Vic chuckled, wiping the tears out of his eyes.
​​​
Kellin grinned. “Your's isn’t any better..” He teased.
​​​
“Oh, I know..” Vic replied with a wide smile on his face, tonight was going to be amazing.
​​​
The two of them arrived just on time, and Vic practically dragged Kellin up to the door since he was so eager to get there.
​​​
Kellin laughed at Vic’s excitement. “Chill out, babe.”
​​​
“NO WAY! I’m so excited about tonight!” Vic shouted happily, throwing his arms around his boyfriend, and smiling warmly.
​​​
“You’re cute.” Kellin commented, a wide grin on his pale face.
​​​
“You’re cuter.” Vic retorted, poking Kellin’s cheek playfully.
​​​
“Cut the affection, you two will make me barf rainbows.” Austin joked, causing the two boys to blush.
​​​
Kellin smiled, and so did Vic.
​​​
“Come on in guys.” Austin said cheerily, opening the door for the two lovers.
​​​
They practically ran inside, greeting all of their friends they hadn’t seen for a while.

​----
​​​​​​​
Vic had pulled Austin aside.
​​​
Austin was confused as to why Vic wanted to talk to him.
​​​
“I need your help with something dude.” Vic said, and Austin was curious as to what.
​​​
“Yeah, sure, what is it Vic?” The taller male asked.
​​​
“I want to ask Kellin to marry me tonight..” The Mexican revealed.
​​​
Austin grinned widely. “Awesome! How can I help you?”
​​​
Vic shifted from side to side, trying to figure out a way to word his plan to his friend. “I want you to set up mistletoe in the middle of the room, and then bring Kellin there around eight, I’ll be waiting.”
​​​
Austin nodded. “That I can do.”
​​​
“Thanks man!” Vic hugged the taller male, and dashed off into the party to hang with his other friends.
​-------
​​​​​
Vic didn’t plan on drinking a lot that night; he wanted to be sober when he proposed to Kellin.

​​​​​ The question was, would Kellin be sober by then?
​​​
Vic wouldn’t mind, as long as the younger boy said yes. He was both nervous and excited, and continued to glance at the clock. It was currently seven thirty, he had told Austin to get Kellin at seven fifty five. Hopefully, everything would turn out as planned. The mistletoe was already up.

​​​The small Mexican smiled at the sight, and went to grab another drink. When he walked into the
​​​kitchen, he froze at the sight before him.

​​​​​ His glass hit the ground, and shattered.
​​​
There sat his boyfriend of three years making out with some guy.
​​​
When the glass hit the ground, the two broke apart, and Kellin’s eyes widened in shock. “Vic, babe..it’s not what it looks like..” When Kellin reached out to grab Vic, the other boy slapped his hand away, and exited the kitchen.
​​​
He couldn’t breathe.
​​​
He couldn’t even think clearly.
​​​
He was numb, and his heart had snapped in two. This night had taken an unexpected turn, and he hated himself for being so thrilled about it only a few hours ago.
​​​
Kellin had cheated on him, and he didn’t know if this had just happened, or had been going on for months. He didn’t want to know, he just wanted Kellin out of his life.

​​​​​ The pale boy had promised he would never break Vic’s heart, but he had done just that.
​-------
​​​​​
The small Mexican had downed six shots, and when it was seven fifty five he stumbled into the room. He saw that Kellin was already there, and he glared.
​​​
Austin had silenced everyone, and the two boys just stared at each other.
​​​
“I WAS GOING TO FUCKING ASK YOU TO MARRY ME TONIGHT YOU ASSHOLE! AND THEN YOU WENT AND CHEATED ON ME..CHEATED! WE’VE BEEN TOGETHER FOR SO LONG..WAS EVERY I LOVE YOU A LIE?” Vic shouted, tears running down his cheeks.
​​​
Their friends were shocked, so they just gaped, and allowed the couple to shout at each other.

​​​Kellin seemed nonchalant about the entire situation.
​​​
​​​ “I’ve been cheating on you for the past year Vic; I loved you for the first two years. And then it got boring.” Kellin shrugged.
​​​
Vic’s jaw dropped, and he felt his heart break even more.
​​​
“I love you Kells..I always have..” Vic’s voice had dropped, and only Kellin could hear him.
​​​
“I don’t love you, Vic.”
​​​
“When the party is over, feel free to get your things, and move out. I don’t want you in my house.” Vic snapped, and pushed through the crowd to get out of the room.
​​​
Kellin had panicked; he had nowhere else to go, so he ran after Vic.
​​​
“Vic, wait!” Kellin shouted, finally catching up to the smaller boy when they were both outside. It was snowing, and was a beautiful night, but neither of them had even noticed. Vic was upset, and Kellin was worried about having a warm bed to sleep in that night.
​​​
“Vic, I do love you!” Kellin said, grabbing the tan boy’s shoulder.
​​​
​​​ Before the pale boy could say anything else, Vic spun around and punched him right in the face. Kellin fell to the ground, cupping his nose with his two hands.
​​​
“Merry Christmas Kells, you can kiss my ass.” Vic snapped, and left a bloody Kellin in the snow.​​
♠ ♠ ♠
I was bored, and it's nearing Christmas, so why not.

It's so bad, I'm sorry. Dx