Merry Christmas, Kiss My Ass.

The Milk was Sour and the Cookies Sucked. So, Thanks for Nothing, You ***ing ***.

​​~
​​​
It had been almost a year since the drama at Austin’s Christmas party. And Vic was single. It had been hard for him to get close to anyone after Kellin had shattered his heart. He now had severe trust issues, and was contemplating on going to Austin’s Christmas party that year.

​​​Would Kellin be there?
​​​
He wasn’t sure, but if he was, he didn’t know how he would react to seeing the pale boy. He’d probably just leave the party, and make up some excuse that he was feeling sick.
​​​
Vic decided he was going to go, and drink like a fucking sailor.
​​​
~
​​​
Standing outside the door of Austin’s definitely brought back a lot of memories, memories Vic had worked hard to overlook. When Austin opened the door, he forced a cheerful smile.
​​​
“Hey Austin.”
​​​
“VIC!” The tall man engulfed the small Mexican in a tight bear hug. Vic felt like his lungs were going to get crushed.
​​​
“A-Austin..you’re crushing me.” He managed to choke out.
​​​
The large male released his crushing hold on Vic, and grinned sheepishly. “Sorry, I just haven’t seen you in a long time.”
​​​
Vic chuckled lightly, feeling his mood lighten. It was good to know that one of his best friends and had missed him. “Its fine, can I come in?”
​​​
“DUH.” Austin cheered, and ran inside. “GUYS VIC’S HERE! HE ACTUALLY CAME! ALAN YOU OWE ME TEN BUCKS!” He shouted.
​​​
Vic grinned stupidly. Maybe tonight wouldn’t be so bad after all.
​​​
~
​​​
Kellin was nervous as he approached the door of Austin’s home. His boyfriend Matty was beside him. Kellin heard someone shout, and then open the door. It was Alan.
​​​
The ginger glared at Kellin, and just opened the door without saying a word. It appeared that people hadn’t forgotten what had happened last year.
​​​
Well, he was screwed, and he was bringing Matty into the drama.
​​​
Kellin grabbed Matty’s hand, and they both walked inside. When they entered the room, they were greeted by multiple pairs of eyes.
​​​
“KELLIN!” Austin shouted, he was obviously already drunk. Everyone looked away, and went back to whatever they were doing. Kellin’s eyes scanned the groups of people, and he spotted a pair of familiar brown eyes.
​​​
It was Vic.
​​​
Kellin’s heart rate sped up, and he released his hold on Matty’s hand.
​​​
Matty looked over at Kellin concerned. “You alright Kell?”
​​​
“Yeah, I’m fine; I’m just going to go talk to a few old friends of mine.” Kellin kissed his boyfriend’s cheek, and disappeared in the crowd of people. Matty just grabbed a drink, and started talking with some random couple.
​​​
~
​​​
Vic felt a pair of ice cold fingers latch onto his wrist, and pull him into an empty room. He was about to speak, but he couldn’t. The person in front of him made him stare.
​​​
It was Kellin, the Kellin he had been in love with, and was still in love with.
​​​
Vic’s eyes narrowed, and he put aside any romantic feelings that had unraveled. “What the hell do you want?” He snapped.
​​​
Kellin seemed nervous, which was odd. He had been so careless when Vic had shouted at him last year.
​​​
“I’m sorry Vic, I want to be friends..y’know..start over.” The pale boy explained, looking at Vic with desperate eyes.
​​​
Vic scoffed. “You want to be friends after you cheated on me? Broke my heart? Hell no...I should’ve known from the start you were a self-centered piece of shit.”
​​​
Kellin frowned, and felt his cheeks go red out of embarrassment.
​​​
Vic left the room, anger boiling in his veins. He was definitely getting drunk.
​​​
~
​​​
Vic stood with Alan, Oli, and Jaime. He was silent and slowly downing massive amounts of alcohol. His eyes were locked on Kellin, who was kissing his new boy toy heavily.
​​​
A plan was formulating in his mind, he wanted revenge. He wanted to make Kellin pay for destroying his life, and breaking his heart.
​​​
Vic moved away from his group of friends, and approached the kissing couple. He tapped Kellin on the shoulder. The pale boy broke away from Matty, and looked surprised to see Vic.
​​​
“Can we talk?”
​​​
“Sure, Vic. I’ll be back in a bit babe.” Kellin told a confused Matty, and then followed Vic back into the room they had been talking in before.
​​​
Vic looked at Kellin with a smirk on his face.
​​​
“What do you want Vic?” The pale boy crossed his arms. Would Vic finally be willing to forgive him and move on?
​​​
“I still love you Kellin.” The tan boy said.
​​​
“The feeling isn’t mutual Vic.” Kellin snapped. “I’ve got a boyfriend now.”
​​​
“I see that, you two were swallowing each other.”
​​​
Kellin rolled his eyes. “We were just kissing.”
​​​
“You were rubbing it in my face..you douche.” Vic retorted, taking a step closer to Kellin.
​​​
Vic grabbed Kellin’s face in his hands, and slammed their lips together. Kellin didn’t push Vic away, he pulled him closer. The two boys kissed for a good five minutes before someone walked into the room.
​​​
It was Matty, and Vic pulled away from Kellin dramatically.
​​​
“WHY DID YOU KISS ME?” Vic shouted at a shocked Kellin.
​​​
Matty had fled the room crying.
​​​
And Kellin was standing there with a hurt expression.
​​​
Vic was smirking. “Now you know how I felt.” He said, before exiting the room. Man, did revenge feel good.
​​​
~
​​​
For the rest of the night, Kellin was nowhere in sight, and that made Vic even happier. He hoped the pale boy was crying his eyes out. He deserved it.
​​​
The party was nearing its end, and Vic decided he’d head home. When the small boy walked outside, he saw Kellin standing there, tears strolling down his pale cheeks.
​​​
The thing is, Vic didn’t feel bad at all.
​​​
“Matty broke up with me..” Kellin whimpered, causing Vic to shrug.
​​​
“That’s your problem, not mine.” The Mexican replied.
​​​
Kellin’s eyes narrowed into slits. “IT’S YOUR FUCKING FAULT! HE’S GONE BECAUSE OF YOU!”
​​​
Vic rolled his eyes. “The only person’s fault it is, is yours Kells..” The Mexican walked right past Kellin, and climbed into his car. “Oh, and Merry Christmas you fucking whore.”
​​​
Vic drove off, leaving a wide eyed Kellin behind.
​​​​
♠ ♠ ♠
I was lacking motivation to write a part two, and I didn't know where to start. Then I remembered that Motionless In White had an awesome Christmas song, and this was the outcome. xD

If you haven't listened to Santa's Pissed by MIW, then you're missing out.