Status: In Progress

From Me to You

Chapter 1

I stared at my reflection in the mirror hanging on my bedroom wall, I looked good, I had my medium length brown hair spiked forward as best as it would go, I was wearing my new 'A Love Like War' All Time Low shirt with black skinny jeans and a white studded belt to complete the outfit, and I was ready for the first band practice ever for my new band!

We didn't have a name yet, but that didn't matter, what mattered is that I finally found three other people that play the instruments I need to complete an actual band! I had tried to just sing on my own on youtube, and I got a good following of people after a couple years, I had around two thousand subs before I quit. The channel is still up, but I got so bored just singing on my own, I always wanted to be in a band.

Practice started in about 10 minutes, so hopefully people would start showing up soon. I headed downstairs to hang around the entrance to my semi large house, I wasn't rich but my family certainly wasn't struggling. I asked my dad about having practice here since I had the biggest house out of all of us and we have a basement that is basically unused. I nearly screamed when he said yes.

Now I hear knocking, and then a doorbell, I run over to the door and open it up to reveal the lead guitarist of our band, his name was Theodore, but everyone called him Ted. I had taken to calling him Teddy though. He stood about six feet tall, just a little bigger than me, he had dark red hair, shorter than my hair, his was short enough to do a messy updo with.

"Teddy!" I exclaimed, "You pumped?"

"Something like that I guess." He smiled and came inside with his guitar in his case at his side.

I was just about to shut the door when a girl pushed her way into my house, she had bleach blonde hair in a pixie cut.

"Yo bitch, don't shut the door on your drummer!" The girl yelled at me and playfully punched my arm. She was a strong woman, you wouldn’t want to mess with her, she will actually beat the shit out of you.

"Hey Drea, sorry bout that." I smiled at Andrea, our drummer. "Where is your set? Did you bring it?"

We agreed that we would set her drums up in my basement and keep them here, so we didn't have to lug them around everywhere, plus if she wanted to play more that would give us more incentive to practice.

"My dads bringing it in! He's actually coming now. So we should probably get the door for him."

We opened the door and helped Drea's dad bring the drum set to the basement and set it up, by the time that was over and done with it was 4:34, I put my phone back in my pocket, "Of course Drew is late, why would he be on time."

Drew is our bassist, and man is he lazy, he would probably stay the rest of his life in his bed if he could. He's a really good guy though, super friendly, that is, if you can catch him when he's awake.

I heard my doorbell go off once again and I run to get it, I open up the door to reveal a bassist, his black hair was a mess, like usual sticking out every which way. His eyes half shut like usual.

"Hi Drew!"

"Morning Reed." He wiped his eyes and yawned.

Its always morning for him. We head downstairs and move everything in our new band 'studio' place to where we liked it and then we took a seat in a circle.

"Alright guys, we need a name. Band practice will not be over until we come up with one. Got it?"

Everyone nods and we all start spitting out crappy names that come to our minds, it takes about an hour before we do come up with something decent that we all actually agree on.

"From Me to You?" I suggest, "Our music is like a present, that we give to everyone."

The rest of the bands eyes widen. That's it, they start nodding and I gain a few compliments.

"Alright it's settled, as of today at 5:46, From Me to You, the band, is officially created."

I grinned at the thought, who knows how this will turn out.
♠ ♠ ♠
New fanfiction! Sorry about not updating the other one, it probably won't be update for a while, I lost ALL the inspiration I had for it. This one is going to have chapters written ahead of time so you will at least get weekly updates if not sooner!

-Stephen