Status: Complete

Tempted

Chapter 18

Brian watched as the police scoped out and searched the area around the house. Him and Katrina were sitting in the living room on the couch waiting for someone to question them.

After calming Katrina down they called the police and got dressed. The police arrived within minutes and they immediately began searching the area for the man.

Brian sat there on edge holding Katrinas head. He wanted to find the bastard that had spooked her so badly.

As he sat there Brian knew that Stewart had something to do with it. His paranoia was increasing and he had threatened harm to Katrina there was no doubt in his mind that he had something to do with.

Along with a gut feeling and his conscience he knew.

He looked at Katrina who was staring blankly ahead still scared. He squeezed her hand wrapping his arm around her shoulders and pulling her to him.

She snuggled against him he kissed her forehead.

At that moment an officer appeared with a notepad and pin in hand.

"I'm Officer Dayton." He said shaking both their hands. "I have some questions and I need to get your statements."

"Mrs. Hauser do you know who the man was?" He asked looking at her.

"No idea I've never seen him before." She said.

"What about you Mr...

"Haner." Brian said. "And I didn't see him at all."

Officer Dayton nodded and wrote this down.

"Mrs. Hauser when did you see him?" He asked.

"I was washing some dishes then I heard a scraping noise outside the window." She said. "I looked up and there he was. "I screamed and he ran off."

"Where were you when this happened?" He asked Brian.

"Upstairs I was making an important call." Brian said.

"What kind of call exactly?" Officer Dayton asked.

"It was a business call I needed to finalize something." He said.

He nodded and wrote this down. "Mrs. Hauser where is your husband?"

Katrina looked up. "He's out of town on a business trip." "He should be back in a couple of weeks."

"Okay then what was Mr. Haner doing here a the time?" Dayton asked looking at Brian.

"I spent the night here." He said.

"You spent the night here?" He asked. "Mrs. Hauser isn't he your neighbor?"

"He is but he's something more now." She said grabbing Brians hand. "Me and my husband are getting a divorce."

Dayton nodded and wrote this down as well. "If y'all can think of anything else give me a call." He told them getting up and holding out a slip of paper.

"Will do and thank you." Katrina said managing a smile and taking the paper.

Officer Dayton nodded and left the house. Another officer appeared.

"Mrs. Hauser we found footprints leading away from here into your neighbors yard to the main highway." He said.

"We're gonna have some police watching your house for a couple of days." He said.

"Thank you." Katrina said shaking his hand as he left.

Katrina walked the last officer to the door shutting it. She came back to the couch putting her hands in her face as she sat down.

Brian went to the kitchen getting a glass of water and some aspirin. He walked back to her holding them out. She took them gratefully taking the pill and swallowing the water.

He sat next to her she buried her face in his shoulder.

"Brian I'm afraid." She whispered.

"Don't be." He said tilting her chin up till she faced him. "As long as I'm here I won't let anyone hurt you."

She looked into his eyes as he stroked her cheek. She leaned forward kissing him. She crawled into his lap pulling his shirt off.

He kissed her collarbone unbuttoning her dress she stood up slipping out of it. Getting up he wrapped an arm around her waist gently placing her on the floor.

She unbuttoned and removed his jeans and boxer kicking them down. He removed her panties and bra. Kissing her and placing his hands over her he entered her.

He swallowed her gasps and moans in a kiss as she wrapped her arms around his tracing his tattoos with her tongue. Brian cupped her face bringing them forehead to forehead till they were gazing in each others eyes.

Katrina wrapped her legs around his waist and managed to turn them over till he was on his back. She leaned forward kissing him as she started bouncing up and down on him.

Brian gasped and watched as her breasts went up and down with each bounce. He looked down seeing his ball sack hitting her ass. These sights brought him closer to the edge.

Grabbing her hits he slammed into her again and again. She threw her head back in a moan groping his shoulders so hard she left marks.

Brian threw his head back as he released into her squirt after squirt. Katrinas eyes rolled into her head as she gasped. She fell forward her head on his chest. He stroked her wet hair kissing her sweaty forehead.

She kissed his chest rolling off him and cuddling against him.

"It gets better each time." She whispered.

He chuckled. "Wait until we get to the kinky stuff."

She looked at him with a raised eyebrow before laughing.

"As long as I can be dominant sometimes." She said.

"Done." He said.

Brian woke up and stroked Katrinas sleeping face.

She looks so peaceful as if nothing's wrong. But there was something wrong and he knew the person responsible.

Removing himself from her arms he got up getting his phone from his jeans and walked upstairs. He pressed the number waiting for it to be answered.

"Hello?" Stewart said.

"You fucked up bastard." Brian growled out. "You sent that guy to watch Katrina didn't you?"

"You're so smart Brian." Stewart said. "Yes I did do it."

"What the hell for?" He asked.

"To make sure you were doing your job." Stewart said. "You've been quite different when I talk to you concerning Katrina." "Have you forgotten our deal?"

"Fuck you and your deal." Brian said his anger rising. "I want no part of it or this anymore."

"Why's that?" Stewart asked already knowing the answer. "Could it be cause you've fallen for her?"

Brian didn't answer.

"I knew it!" Stewart said gleefully. "You have fallen for her!" "That's bad considering she's married to me."

"Listen you scumbag she's not your property plus she's divorcing your crazy ass." He said.

"She's not leaving me." Stewart said dangerously. "I won't give her the chance to leave me."

"You bastard I won't let you fucking hurt Katrina." He said. "You'll have to kill me to get to her."

"Don't tempt me Brian I know people." He said. "Plus how would she feel if she knew the real reason you were even interested in her to begin with?"

Brian grew silent.

"That's what I thought." He said. "She won't love you anymore if she finds out."

"I don't care anymore I'll do whatever I can to protect her from you." Brian said hanging up.

Brian looked at his reflection.

This has gone on long enough. He thought.

He took deep breaths as he walked down the stairs and to the kitchen where Katrina sat drinking some tea.

"I was wondering where you were." She said getting up she stopped when she noticed his expression. "Brian what's wrong?"

He sighed. "I have to tell you something."