Status: Complete

Tempted

Chapter 6

Katrina tried to concentrate on making dinner but her thought always went back to Brian and their kiss. She set the knife down remembering their kiss.

It was heated yet soft. Gentle yet filled with passion and lust. Katrina hadn't been kissed like that since she couldn't even remember when.

She hadn't been kissed in so long she had forgotten what it felt like. That kiss reawoken something inside of her. She didn't know what it was but whatever it was felt amazing.

The way Brians lips blended with hers it was like their were made specifically for each other. They way he nipped her bottom lip begging for entrance.

It would've turned into a full out makeout session if she hadn't stopped it.

Now that she thought about it she felt regret at stopping him. She felt ashamed for wanting another man who wasn't her husband but at the same time a small part of her didn't care.

It was nice to feel wanted and to be kissed. To have some kind of physical intimacy felt amazing.

Brian was a passionate kisser and seemed like an overall passionate man. She wondered if he was as passionate a lover as he was a kisser.

She had no doubt he was he looked like he knew how to get a woman going. And knew the right spots to touch.

She was brought out her thoughts by the door opening. Stewart entered the kitchen bringing her back to reality.

"Hey Katrina." Stewart said going to the fridge.

"Hey." She said still distracted.

"You okay?" He asked coming over. "You seem deep in thought and distracted."

"It's nothing." She said managing a smile.

You gave in I know you did. He thought smiling inside. You little slut.

"So I invited people to the party." She said. "I can't wait."

"Yeah about that I'm not gonna be here for it." He said.

Her face fell. "Why not?"

"Cause I have to go out of town on a business trip." He said.

She sighed. "You're always going on business trips at unexpected or out of nowhere times."

"Well I can't help it when business calls." He said.

"How long will you be gone?" She asked.

"Probably about a week or two." He said.

"That long?" She asked. "I'll be here by myself with no one to talk to or keep me company."

"You'll be fine." He said squeezing her shoulder.

You'll be more then fine cause Brian will be here to keep you company. He thought walking to the front door.

"Where you going?" She asked.

"Going to apologize to Brian for not being able to be here on Saturday for the party." He said walking out and crossing the street.

Brian opened the door before he even knocked or rang the bell.

"I swear it's becoming a rountine for you coming over here." He said letting him in.

"I see you made progress." Stewart said ignoring him. "She looked real distracted." "What did you do?"

"I kissed her." Brian said waiting for his reaction.

"When?" He asked.

"Today she came over wanting company." Brian said.

Stewart nodded then smiled. "That's good so far." "But I want it all the way." He said. "You get a chance at it for an entire week."

Brian looked confused. "How's that?"

"Cause I'm going on my business trip this weekend." He said. "Katrina will be all alone and longing for company which I'm sure she'll seek from you."

"She ran after I kissed her." Brian said. "She looked like she wanted to get as far away from me as she could."

"She's nervous then." Stewart said. "She was like that when we met she's like that when she likes or is attracted to someone."

"What if she doesn't give in before you get back?" Brian asked.

"We'll deal with it then but I have a feeling she will." Stewart said.

Brian smirked his famous smirk. "She's deprived you haven't been giving it to her."

"Why do I need her when I have a mistress who's insatiable and aggressive in bed." Stewart said.

"Which brings me back to what I first asked you." Brian said. "If you aren't happy why don't you just divorce her and let her go?"

"Because I never let go of my women." He said in a tone that made Brian uneasy.

"Well it was nice talking to you." Stewart said with a smile.

He walked to the door opening it and turning back to face him.

"Remember what's in it for you Brian if you secede." He said before walking out and closing the door.

Brian shook his head in disbelief. He couldn't understand if you weren't happy in a relationship why not just break up of divorce that person.

Then again he couldn't talk cause he has cheated on two past girlfriends.

But even still something about the way he said:

I never let my women go. Made him uneasy.