Status: Complete

Tempted

Chapter 9

Katrina woke up the next morning tired. Her dreams had been plagued by Brian and the words he'd spoken.

Come to my house tomorrow and I'll touch you like you've wanted me to do for a long time.

She debated whether she should or shouldn't go to his house.

I won't. She told herself firmly getting up. Ignoring him is the only way to get through to him.

She got up running a warm bubble bath to soothe her thoughts and nerves.

As she closed her eyes relaxing. Brian came back into her thoughts.

As the water and bubbles stroked her skin. It brought back memories of Brians lips on her.

She sunk lower into the water imagining him kissing her shoulders and neck again.

Her lips parted slightly remembering his hand on her leg ghosting along her inner thigh before stopping at her panties.

Her hand trailed inside her inner thigh before stopping just at the top of her womanhood.

Her fingers curled around her pubic hair before going lower. She pressed one finger down gently on her outer lips. She gasped softly imagining it was Brian pleasuring her.

Her finger slowly went inside till it was all the way inserted in. She slowly started moving her finger in and out.

She moaned her back arching from the pleasure. She added a second increasing her pace.

Her other hand went up stroking her nipples before pinching one. She gasped as the feeling she had longed for started to come.

She went faster she stroked her lips remembering Brians lips in her. She sucked on one of her fingers as her pace increased.

Just as she was about to release she heard a familiar chuckled. She opened her eyes they widen.

Brian was in between her legs naked his fingers still inserted in her vagina.

She watched as he pulled out a finger sucking it. She watched his face as he sucked her juices off his finger. This made her wet and not from the water.

He opened his eyes looking at her with a knowing look. He smirked leaning forward and taking an erect nipple in his mouth.

Her breath hitched in her throat as he bit down on it causing her to moan loudly.

He chuckled kissing it before coming up to meet her eyes.

She watched as he positioned himself between her legs wrapping her legs around his ass.

He leaned forward kissing her neck and finally her lips. She returned it eagerly but was brought back to reality when she felt him moving her closer to his manhood.

She gasped pulling back.

"Katrina you know you want this." He said huskily. "Stop resisting me and let me touch you the way you deserve to be touched."

Her eyes widen as he looked at her waiting for an answer.

"Please touch me Brian." She whispered.

Capturing her lips again in his and pulling her closer. He entered her in one swift movement.

Katrina woke up coughing sitting up in the tub trying to breathe. She continued to cough as air came back into her lungs.

She sat in the tub gasping remembering the dream. She had gotten so lost in her fantasy of Brian she had sank under the water.

She got out drying off and trying to sort her thoughts out.

I need to get away from the house for today. She told herself maybe that will clear my thoughts.

You know that's a lie. Her voice said.

Getting dressed in a simple blue dress she grabbed her purse and keys deciding to take a walk in the park.

Brian watched her as she got in and drove away.

"Time to up things up a little more." He said grabbing his keys to his motorcycle.

Putting on his helmet he followed close behind her. He pulled up beside her.

Katrina looked over at the rider though his face was covered she kept feeling like he was staring directly at her.

He gave her a little wave. She turned back around facing the road. The light turned green the biker sped off.

She arrived at the park still thinking about the biker. Though his face was covered something about him seemed familiar.

It was nobody she told herself as she walked to a bench. Sitting down she began to read her book.

Brian watched her from his spot on a low branch. It was close by her. But it was well hidden to the point he could see her but she couldn't see him.

She really is beautiful. He thought. Brian usually wasn't a guy for redheads. But Katrinas red hair went well with her milky not sickly looking pale skin.

Her eyes stood out to. Soft warm brown looking. Almost like doe eyes.

Then her body. She was average built. Chest that was just the right size. Not too big not too small but just right to fill his hands.

She also had a nice rear it wasn't particularly big but it was perky enough to tempt him to pinch it.

Then her legs were long and looked like ivory. He imagined those legs wrapped around his ass.

It wasn't just her body that Brian liked. Katrina had a good personality. Sure she was naive to her husbands obvious extramarital affairs but she was a good person. She was also caring and a commited wife.

With a woman like that why would you cheat? Brian thought. Stewart was a one lucky bastard to have a woman like Katrina. She looked like she would break her neck to make him happy. But his selfish cheating ass didn't care or appreciate her.

"His loss. ." Brian said out loud.

Katrina jumped up hearing the familiar voice she looked around unable to locate the owner of the voice.

"I know you're there Brian." She said slightly angry.

Time to go. He thought jumping down managing to evade her he got on his bike and rose home.

Katrina drove home in disbelief. Now he's following me.

What does he want from me? She asked herself as she pulled into the driveway.

She got out eyeing his house.

This ends right now. She said crossing the street and up to the door knocking on it hard.

Brian opened the door wearing a white T-shirt and basketball. He gestured for her to come in.

She walked to the middle to the floor mad. Brian walked up behind her.

She turned looking at him before slapping him.

"Are you out of your mind following me?" She asked.

"Who said I was following you?" He asked seemingly not affected by her slap.

"I know you were." She said. "I didn't come over here so you took it upon yourself to follow me."

"So what if I was?" He said.

"I can have you arrested for that you know." She said.

"You're not going to." He said confidently. "Cause if I'm gone you will satisfy you?"

Katrina eyes widen as he stepped closed. He leaned down nipping her ear. She inhaled sharply as he bit down.

"I followed you cause I knew if you knew I followed you it would give you an excuse to come over here." He whispered.

"I came over here to confront you." She said pulling back.

"Are you sure you didn't come over here for something else?" He asked with lust.

Katrina shallowed as his eyes roamed over her.

"I have to go." She said walking pass him.

"Katrina...

"Don't Brian I can't I just can't." She said giving him a final glance before walking out the door.

Brian sighed slightly defeated. He looked down and his confidence came back when he saw that she had left her purse. Smirking he picked it up. At that moment the door opened.

"I left my...

Her eyes went wide when she saw him holding her purse with that famous smirk. She walked forward reluctantly.

Brian held it up over his head as she reached for it.

"Brian please." She said pleading.

He slowly lowers his hand holding it out for her. She took it he slowly let to of it.

Just as she turned around he grabbed her wrist pulling her back to him and kissing her.

Katrina dropped her purse surprised she tried to pull away. But Brian pulled her close to his chest making that impossible.

She started to hit his chest but he grabbed her hands pinning them to her sides.

Katrina gasped as he started nipping and biting her neck. She could feel him smirk as she moaned. He let to of her hands and they went to his jet black hair.

He continued to kiss her neck while she gently pulled his hair. His lips came back to hers. Their kisses became heated and open mouthed.

Brian hands went of her ass lifting her up she let out a squeal of surprise.

He chuckled before kissing her again and started to walk upstairs to his bedroom.