Status: I have no idea

Son of the Doctor

One

It was Christmas Day and there was yelling and arguing coming from the Frost house. They are at it again! The neighbors tried ignoring them by turning up loud Christmas music with their other neighbors trying to get the jolly spirit back. Though, the Frost's son, Jack Frost, was sitting upon his porch instead of inside. Even he couldn't enjoy one simple day, especially Christmas of all days. Then again, his parents are always fighting and arguing. Ever since he was born, yes, always have.

His mother began to shed tears with her shrill voice, and his father became beet red from anger and frustration. Soon then both turned and stormed off to their separate rooms, both doors slamming. His mother shared a bed with her son, although she would kick him out and Jack would have to sleep on the tiny sofa. Every time he would lay down, his legs would be hanging off.

There was rustling and shuffles around his fathers bedroom and then a door opening. More stomps approached but louder and brushed past his son. "Dad?" Jack called out for him. Though the nickname he had for him doesn't really apply to him, and saying his real name wouldn't really solve anything either. "Dad!" Jack called louder but not a single glance came from his father. He had a suitcase in one hand his dumb baseball cap in the other.
Jacks mother soon then came out throwing liquor bottles at the unforgiving, selfish husband. She shouted unforgiving words herself to her good for nothing father as Jack trying to stop her but was only hit with a bottle on the side of his head.
Jack fell off the porch in agony, head throbbing, blurry vision. He heard his heart pounding and heavy breathing, seeing the smudge of redness in the snow. "COWARD," he called out to his father that was no longer there but that only hurt his head more. His breathing slowed and so did his heart, all he could hear is the silent snow fall. He put his hands on his cranium and groaned trying to gain back his focus but he only achieved darkness.

Dreams came to the boy, more of memories though, the times where he always stopped his parents from fighting but then he just gave up because they always have and always will. Then he also realized, they were never really a family. A memory flashed in his mind to where Jack was the only member sitting at the dinner table with his tv dinner. His mother in his room and his father somewhere at a bar possibly even sleeping in the streets. His mother was never a mother, his father never a father and his family, never was a family. whooosh

Another memory came to him when his mother forgetting him at school multiple times that parents pitied him and took him to his home, or if none of the other parents were able to take him, he would have to walk or ride the city bus filled with strangers. And that is exactly what his non-family was. Just strangers, strangers that he knew for seventeen whole years.

Whoosh whooosh

"It's alright," he heard a faint voice near him. There was a small whirring in the distance. His head ached, knowing that was going to be bruised for a long while. Jack slowly opened his eyes focusing what was above him.
"Ayyyy! There he is!" A goofy man with a violet bow tie smiled at him. "You got a nasty bump there, yeah?" the man grinned and a green light buzzed right over on the left side of his head. "But everything is alright, small concussion, not really, but what matters is that you're alright, what's your name lad?"

"Jack," he mumbled sitting up but only found himself dropping back down into darkness. He only heard the faint whirring sounds that seemed somewhat relaxing. The pounding in his head slowly being cured, only soreness now.

Jack awoken once again, now in a room, not his mothers room, not his fathers and not his own. He looked around seeing random toys laid about on the floor, remembering as a child he would play with these. He leaned forward picking up a plastic dinosaur, faint memories came about his father playing with him until his mother nagged on something ridiculous. He held it in his hands as if it were something extremely valuable to him, slowly continued to walk along the trail of toys that sadly ended as soon as he exited the room. He was now in a hallway filled with metal, confused it seemed like it was space ship, like the show Star Trek he used to watch the reruns of the old episodes. He took another step hearing the small metal bang against his foot, the faint whirring came about again and followed the sound.
Was it a dream he had about the goofy man in a bow tie? Was it his imagination? Jack jogged along, but soon stopped as it hurt his head. He put a hand to the bump of where his mother hit him and took his time following the relaxing sound.
It was an odd place, who would have metal floors? And hallways this long? It reminded him of the Winchester mansion, but he continued to make right and left turns to follow the noise he fell asleep to.
"Hello?" He would call out, but he did not gain a response. He passed a swimming pool, he smiled a bit thinking maybe he lived in some type of mansion. Jack then passed and observatory
, a giant telescope pointing at the stars he dreamed about traveling to, but knew it wouldn't come true. Then, next door was a library. He quickly entered, embracing the giant high ceiling shelves filled with books of history, stories he couldn't live, stories he wished he had, stories he couldn't tell. He ran his fingers across the binds, feeling each and every one. Some were leather, some velvet and smooth, all different textures, all different stories.
The whirring came to his attention once more and left the library to go back on the quest he originally was on. As he came to a control room, the goofy man was sitting upon his chair near a screen with circular glasses, reading a book of his own.
Jack took a step down the staircase, and the man looked up. "Ah, you're up again! Hopefully this time you don't go night night!" He smiled making a sleeping gesture. Jack shook his head slightly confused. The bow-tied man laughed and shook his glasses off, "Not much of a talker, eh? That's alright, that's alright, I'm the Doctor, hello! Nice to meet you!"
"Doctor who?" Jack asked quietly,

"Speak up, lad! I can't hear you if you talk like that! Don't be shy, I'm not going to hurt you!" The Doctor then came and grabbed the boy leading him down the stairs, and noticed that Jack was holding a small t-rex dinosaur.
"OHHH!" He took the plastic toy admiring it, "You liked the toys? I hoped so, I got them especially for you! I like these ones, viscous creatures, but really scary, yeah? Arg!" He motioned the t-rex to Jack to his cheek making eating noises, smiling. Jack wasn't really reacting much so the Doctor just shrugged and said, "Yeah, not my type either," and tossed the toy behind him, "I'm more of a triceratops kind of guy. What were you sayin' again?" The Doctor then became closer to Jack to hear him more clearly.
"Doctor who?"

"Just the Doctor! You said your name was Jack, yeah? Jack what?" The Doctor bit his bottom lip, rubbing his hands together, ready for a nice name.
"Jack Frost,"

"JACK FROST!" The Doctor threw his hands up in the air twirling, "What a BRILLIANT name! I love it! It's.." he smiled and turned to him pointing gun fingers at him, " cool, "

"Where am I?" Jack changed the subject, looking up all around the dome round ceiling.

"Right! Sorry about that," the Doctor grabbed the traveling screen running around the control center meeting back with Jack, "This is the TARDIS,"

"The what?"

"TARDIS, ain't she beautiful. Time And Relative Dimensions In Space, that's what she is!"

"Like..." Jack paused as he circled around.

"Liiiike?" The Doctor pondered to him waiting for the special words come from his mouth, rubbing hands together.

"Like a spaceship?"

"YES!" The Doctor threw up his hands again, running to him putting his hands on his cheeks then patting them, "like a spaceship! This is my ship, and you are my companion, and we are friends, yeah?"

"Like NASA?" Jack muffled with the Doctor squishing his cheeks together.

"Don't be stupid, of course it's not NASA. I just told you, it's the TARDIS!" The Doctor patted his cheek once more and flipped switches, turned nobs, and clicked here and there. He then lifted a last lever up that triggered the sound of the roaring TARDIS. Jack looked up at the blue core of the TARDIS and began to hang on tightly as it started to shake violently.
"What's happening!?" He shouted at the mad man but he only laughed with delight. The TARDIS then settled down, and Jack exhaling a sigh and ran his finger through his light brown hair, taking in of what was happening. Was he dreaming? If he was, he rather not wake up and deal with his arguing parents. Jack couldn't help but smile a bit and followed the man downstairs to the opening of the doors.
"Christmas day, Tweny-fourteen AD, London UK!"

"London? Is that where you're from?" Jack smiled and shivered a bit from the cold weather, the TARDIS was nice and warm.
The Doctor laughed then quite serious and said, "No, anyway, go back inside and put on something warm, you'll get sick and I don't want you laying about again sleeping to get better. Join in on the fun! Off you go, off you go! Up the stairs, turn left, pass the library, turn right and second door on the right the closet is there, look under J for jacket!" Jack was pushed back into the TARDIS and he was sure that they were in a police box. He went back out to tell the mad man but he was only shoved back in saying, "I know, I know! It's bigger on the inside!"
Jack did what he was told though, he got a jacket, and was changed his shirt into a long sleeve instead. Something he liked as well, something simple. A gray long sleeve with a black jacket.

He didn't know who this man was, or what he was, but he was more caring than his parents. He cared about him being sick and that he should put on something warm to venture in. As he exited the Doctor greeted him with a side hug and smiled, "Where do you want to go? Plenty to see, plenty to do, yeah?"
"Uh," Jack was all he managed out and looked up at the sky as it began to snow, "where do you want to go?"
"Where do I want to go, well," the Doctor paused briefly, his arms dropping from Jacks shoulders and to his sides then rubbed them together, "that's a different answer. No one's asked the before. Let's go see!" And the Doctor ran off, Jack in disbelief a moment and sprinted after him. And in the first time he finally got to run away.
He got to run, he always wanted to run but he never got the chance since he was too busy trying to get his parents not kill each other but now he finally got away. He didn't care how, he didn't care about anything anymore, because now someone cared for him and that was the Doctor.
♠ ♠ ♠
Idk I thought the ending was kind of lame. Enjoy. Happy Reading
- Meagan