Status: Sorry I've been updating slow. Harass me over and over and I will update. I promise.

Audrey's Snow

Audrey's Snow (16)

RECAP

He just wants to use you Audrey, that is all boys like him want to do.

I thought back to two years ago. I was dating a boy named Keith. Keith was amazing. He had a sweet melodic laugh and amazing brown eyes. I felt loved when I looked into them. It was the night of our one year anniversary, people were amazed a boy like Keith would date a girl like me, especially for a year. Before I moved to Oregon, Keith was known as a player. He would take a girl out, sleep with her, and then leave her. But with me it was different. I was new, so I didn't know about his reputation and so I said yes when he asked me out. When he tried sleeping with me, I politely declined. I was the girl he never got to sleep with. On the night of our one year, he was acting funny. I brushed it off. Then when he tried putting his hand down my pants, I knew something was off. When I told him I wasn't ready to sleep with him, he pushed me out of his car and ditched me a few miles from my house. I don't think I have ever cried as hard as I did that day.


______________________________

I waited downstairs for my moms car to come around. My bag for the weekend was packed, and everyone was downstairs waiting with me.

"Get me a shirt!" Anthony cheered. I smiled. Sam pouted.

"Get me one too!" He complained. I crouched down and pulled them both into a tight hug.

"I'll get you both shirts, I promise." I was going to miss them. Even if I was only going to be gone for two days, I was going to miss them so much. I turned to Kevin and Joleen.

Joleen pulled me into a tight hug. I gasped for breath and felt the pressure of her arms on my rib cage. When she pulled back, she had a sad smile.

"I know you are only going to be gone for a couple days, but we'll all miss you." She said sadly. I smiled at her. She cried so much, and for whatever reason when she cried it didn't bother me as much as it normally did.

"I'll be back Sunday night, It will be like I never even left. Except I'll come back with relaxed shoulders and great skin." I joked. Next Kevin pulled me into a protective hug. He didn't say anything, but how he hugged said it all. He wanted me to stay safe. And I would.

I turned to Harley who was looking at the floor. I walked over to him, wrapping my arms around his body. His arms quickly wrapped around mine. It was like we were having a contest to see who could squeeze each other harder. I would have lost.

"Bye Harley" Was all I could think to say. I mean, I was just leaving for the weekend but with so much going on, I suppose everyone was a bit stressed. He turned his head and kissed my cheek. It was subtle, so nobody noticed but I did. I felt my cheeks turning red. He whispered.

"Bye Audrey. You come back to me." I smiled and nodded against him. When I pulled away, the door opened. A man came in, grabbing my stuff and my mom followed. She was in her normal tight skirt and suit coat, with her hair in tight curls on top of her head. She always looked professional, even on a weekend where she was supposed to be relaxing.

"Come Audrey, Our plane leaves in an hour."

_________________________________________________-

The plane ride itself was only an hour and a half long. The airport wasn't difficult, and we were at the spa and in out room by noon. I unzipping my bag just to earn a disapproving look from my mom.

"Audrey, you and I both know that the maids will unpack for you." I raised my hands in defeat. I hated the fact that the maids would dig around in my bag, organizing my bra's and panties and clothing but I really didn't want to argue with her today. I just wanted to have a relaxing weekend. "I booked a massage for you downstairs, I'm going to be in the hot tub. So change into a robe and go down there." I hated the fact she just booked a massage for me, maybe I wanted to go hang out in the hot tub.

I also hated the fact that everyone here walked around naked, in robes. I mean, its normal and everyone does it, I guess its just uncomfortable for me. I quickly undressed myself and put on a robe. When I walked into the bathroom, I cringed at the sight of myself. My hair was a mess, my makeup was smeared from crying, I hadn't exactly stayed composed the entire time. I felt bad, the entire first class had to listen to my sobbing and my mom whispering for me to stop.

After throwing my hair up in a messy bun and washing off my makeup, I started downstairs. I managed to make it all the way downstairs without running into a perverted man.

I walked into the massage wing, and straight up to the desk. There was a boy there, but his back was turned to me. He was on his phone. I rolled my eyes and cleared my throat. He turned around and my eyes about popped out of my head. Keith, the boy I thought I was in love with was sitting in front of me.

"Hey babe, I'll call you back." He said, closing the phone. He smiled. "Audrey?" I instantly felt more naked then I did before, even though nothing had changed. I held back a glare and nodded.

"Thats me. My appointment isn't for another ten minutes, so I'll be over their waiting." I pointed to a sitting area far enough away so that I didn't have to talk to him.

"Maria, I'm going on break!" He called. I groaned, knowing why he was going on break. I went and sat down, he sat across from me. "Holy shit, I never thought I would see you again! How old are you now!" He said happily. I looked away.

"Uh sixteen." He laughed.

"I remember those days. I just turned nineteen a few weeks ago." He said happily. Did he not remember kicking me out of his car after I refused to put out? I had to walk a long ass way.

"Happy belated birthday." I said sarcastically. I couldn't help it. He raised an eyebrow at me.

"Are you holding a grudge about when I-" I cut him off.

"About when you kicked me out of your car for not putting out, and made me walk miles home in 40 degree weather. By the way, you owe me a jacket. You drove off with mine and never gave it back." I glared. He looked shocked. He reached over and grabbed my hand, I pulled it away the second he touched it.

"I was a stupid kid back then Audy." I cringed at my old nickname he would always use. "I'm so sorry that I did that to you. If it makes you forgive me, I'll even buy you a new coat." He said softly.

"Audrey Davey? James will see you now." The girl who replaced Keith called for me. I stood up, about to walk away, but turned back to face him.

"I don't even care anymore Keith. Don't buy me a jacket because I already have one. I figure I'll see you again this weekend?" I asked, secretly hoping he would say no and leave me alone. Instead, his face lit up.

"Yeah, tonight want to meet in the lounge? around seven?" I groaned, but nodded. He quickly got up and wrapped me in an arm trapping hug.

"Um, Keith? I'm naked." I said awkwardly. He quickly pulled away blushing.

"Oh, yeah, sorry." He said sheepishly. I gave him a sarcastic wave and went to meet James, he was going to be giving me an hour long massage. A much needed, hour long massage.

The massage was wonderful. Apparently I had knots in muscles I didn't even know I had. He even aligned my spine for me, saying it was out of whack. He also mentioned I would be a bit sore tomorrow so he suggested a warm mud bath or sitting in the hot tub. I liked James, I gave him a large tip that was pretty much how much we paid for the massage itself. He thanked me graciously. Said he was going to buy his girlfriend a fancy dress and take her to dinner with his tips. It made me smile.

I went back to my room and showered, washing all of the oils he used off of me. I pushed my hair out of my face, letting the water slick it back. The maid had unpacked my favorite mint shampoo and conditioner, which I used happily.

It was a quick shower, I spent more time on my makeup after. I hadn't even spent this much time on my makeup when I was trying to impress Harley. Its not that I still had feelings for Keith, I just wanted him to see what he lost.

I decided to tie my hair into a loose, but beautiful side braid. I looked hot. Slipping on a peach dress that was probably too dressy and a pair of extremely high, peach studded wedges I felt ready. Ready to show him what he lost.

It was 7:05 when I walked into the Lounge. Most of the guests were in tuxedos and dresses, just to eat dinner. I quickly walked by the fancy people and found Keith sitting towards the back. There were more people around who were dressed less fancy over here.

When he saw me, his eyes about popped out of his head. He stared at my legs a couple seconds longer when he checked me out, before getting up and pulling out my chair for me. I set my pearl clutch down on the table before sitting down. He sat down across from me.

"You look amazing Audy." He said. I hated the fact he called me Audy.

"I go by Audrey. Please call me Audrey Keith." I said firmly, my tone resembled my mothers. I sounded business like. He looked shocked.

"I've always called you Audy, but okay." He said quietly. "Are you hungry?" I shrugged.

"A bit, I suppose I could eat." He offered me a playful smile. I smiled back, but only because I couldn't help it. He had a contagious, boyish, adorable smile. My phone rang, wow. What a foreign sound, I haven't heard my phone ring in ages. "Excuse me." I said to Keith. I turned away from him, even though he could still hear me. I answered. "Hello?"

"Hey you." I heard Harley. Hearing his voice made me miss him. "Hows the spa weekend going." I decided to ignore everything he was saying, this was mission 'Make Keith regret dumping me'.

"Hey baby, yes I'm having a wonderful time. This spa trip was the best 'I love you' gift ever. I'm so sorry that you had to miss it, I was excited for our couples weekend." I could practically feel the Jealousy radiating off of Keith.

"Audrey, what are you talking about?" Harley asked. Obviously confused.

"I'm just out to dinner with an old friend I bumped into. Did I ever tell you about Keith?"

"Uh, no." Confusion was evident in his voice. He was an idiot if he didn't understand what I was doing by now.

"Oh, Keith is just an ex boyfriend from practically forever ago. It was such a coincidence he works here!" I said, way to happily.

"Oh, you are trying to make him think you have an amazing new boyfriend, aren't you?" Its about time. I giggled.

"Yes." I paused to a second. "What am I wearing?" I giggled again.

"I hope you are wearing something super Conservative if you are with him." Harley grumbled.

"I'll send you a picture later babe. Now I'm being super rude, I'll call you back later. I love you." I said.

"I love you too baby." He mockingly said. I laughed hanging up. I turned to see Keith pretty much hiding behind his menu.

"I'm sorry about that, my boyfriend wanted to call and make sure I wasn't missing him too much." I tucked my phone back into my clutch. He put his menu down and had a fake smile plastered onto his face. "Do you have a girlfriend?" I asked, batting my eyelashes.

"Yeah, remember Michelle?" Uhg, how could I forget that slut. The entire time I was dating Keith she was trying to get with him, but he kept insisting they were just friends. I wasn't her biggest fan.

"Really! I remember she was so beautiful!" I said happily. "I'm so happy for you two." I smiled. That seemed to be the right thing to say, because he had a set frown on his face.

"Hey Keith, what can I get for you and your date to drink?" A young blonde girl said. She smiled at me and I smiled back.

"I'll have a coke and she'll have a water." I cut in.

"Actually, can I have a tall glass of Bordeaux wine? The best you have. Thanks." She smiled and took my menu. I was surprised she didn't ask to see my ID. I had a fake one ready and everything.

"Since when do you order anything but water? Let alone alcohol." Since you dumped me and stopped nagging me about my weight.

"Please Keith, its been two years." I laughed. "Of course I have changed." I opened my menu, already knowing what I was going to order. I have already been here before.

"You sure have." He muttered. It wasn't rude, it was the type of mutter you do when you are mentally slapping yourself. I covered my face with the menu and smiled. I couldn't contain my happiness.

"Here you go ma'am, and Keith." The cute blonde girl came back with our drinks already. I opened my purse and pulled out a hundred dollar bill.

"Thank you, and call me Audrey." I said, handing it to her. Her eyes went wide when she saw it.

"Is this a tip?" He asked happily. I laughed and nodded. She nudged Keith.

"She's a keeper Keith!" She said, I laughed shaking my head.

"Sweetie, we are just friends. He dumped me a long time ago." She was the icing on top of the cake. She laughed.

"He is crazy, how did he get a girl like you in the first place." I laughed.

"He was quite the charmer back in the day."

"That's enough, you can go now Kim." Keith cut in. She frowned at him.

"Well can I take your orders before I go?" Keith sighed.

"I'll take the lobster with a side of butter, and onions." He said, handing her his menu. I noticed he didn't try to order for me, although he would have known what I would get.

"Make that two." I smiled. She took my menu and skipped off. I couldn't help but notice her waving her money in the other waiters faces. I turned to Keith. "She is a sweet girl." He grumbled and changed the subject, I could tell he was still mentally slapping himself.

"So how is school?" I laughed.

"I'm actually suspended right now. A girl bothered me and-" He cut me off.

"And you bullied her or something?" He was confused. I remembered I didn't box when I was with him. I asked him his opinion on girl boxers our first date. He said he thought it was gross, and nothing a girl should do if she wanted to ever get a boyfriend.

"No, I hit her in the face." I ended simply. I sipped my wine.

"You? Punching someone?" He didn't realize how stupid he sounded. I shrugged.

"I actually broke a lunch tray on her face. I am a boxer Keith. Its not so unusual for me to punch someone." He laughed, but then he realized I was serious.

"Damn Audy. That's hot." I felt like hitting him right now. One, how rude. You don't just call a girl hot, especially an ex. Two, I gave up boxing for him.

"Audrey." I corrected. He smiled sheepishly.

"Sorry Audrey." He corrected. He took a sip of his coke.

We chatted lightly about what I missed in his life, mostly about school and him and Michelle. I could tell he was trying to make me jealous, but the second he left me out in the cold, literally, I cut my feelings for him off. I told him about how I had moved in with my boyfriend to a beautiful piece of land and talked about how he surprised me with a horse as an 'I love you' gift. Sure, I exaggerated a bit. But I didn't go completely crazy with my lies. I even showed me a picture of me and Messy that Kevin took. The more I talked about my life, the more upset I could tell he got. Before I knew it, the check had came and it was ten at night.

"Let me get this." I said, pulling out my check card. He shook his head no, and pulled out his card.

"You already tipped Kim way too much." He grumbled. I smiled.

"I liked her, I couldn't help it." A couple minutes later, Kim brought back his card.

"Um Kevin, your cards been declined." Kim said quietly. This night has been perfect. I faked a concerned face, while his just got embarrassed.

"Here sweetie, use mine." I handed her my card. She took it and nodded. I turned to Kevin. "It was probably my wine that pushed it over anyways." Finally, he spoke what he was thinking.

"Has your life just been amazing since we broke up? Are you sitting here, not missing what we had at all?" The nerve of this boy! I decided to speak my mind.

"Keith, I stopped missing what we had the second you kicked me out of your car. On our one year, might I add. Plus I have Harley, and you have Michelle." I groaned, realizing what I said. Even though I was just pretending Harley was this amazing boyfriend, I knew I liked him again. I wouldn't let anything happen between us again though, that's for sure.

"What we had was emotional though, I was just an idiotic teenage boy. The only reason I'm with Michelle is for something physical. I have missed you since that day." He was so full of shit. Poor Michelle too, she didn't realize what an asshole he was yet.

"Well I am in a happy relationship Keith. This is closure, and a dinner between friends for me. I hope it wasn't anything more for you." Kim brought back my card, which I tucked in my purse. "I've got to get going, I promised Harley I would call him. It was nice running into you Keith. Goodnight."

I hurried away, knowing his eyes were watching me the entire way. Mission 'make Keith regret dumping me' obviously worked. Plus, seeing him made me realize how fake I was around him. I molded myself into a girl I knew he would like.

When I was out of sight, I kicked off my heels and dialed the houses number. A very sleepy Harley picked up on the second ring.

"Hello?" He said groggily into the phone. I smiled, I forgot about the time difference. It was probably Midnight or one there.

"Hey, sorry I forgot about the time." I apologized. Once he realized it was me, he seemed to wake up a bit more.

"Oh hey Audrey. You going to tell me about Keith now?" I laughed. I really didn't want to talk, or think about Keith any more.

"Just a boy who broke my heart. I now realize that I should be thanking him." I didn't say any more then that.

"Are you having fun?" I smiled.

"Actually I am. I'll be home tomorrow night. Has he showed up at all?" He knew exactly who I meant. I heard him sigh.

"Once, he was pretty mad when I said you weren't here. But don't worry about it, its supposed to be your relaxation weekend. I'll pick you up from the airport tomorrow." I sighed and unlocked my door. My mom was in her room.

"Alright Harley." I said.

"Hey, don't forget you owe me a picture." He said. I laughed.

"Check your email in a bit. Night Harley." I could hear him smiling. Is that possible? Maybe I just felt like he was.

"Will do. Night Audrey." I hung up the phone. I couldn't wait to get home.