Status: Sorry I've been updating slow. Harass me over and over and I will update. I promise.

Audrey's Snow

Audrey's Snow (18)

"What are you doing here!?" I said excitedly, throwing my arms around the scrawny boy in front of me. "And what are you wearing?!" I laughed a bit. He was wearing a fitted suit that looked too tight. He gave me a goofy smile, and knitted his hands together nervously.

"I was actually sent here to keep an eye on my boss's daughter while he is away at work." He started biting his nails as my eyes narrowed. What the hell was he talking about? He wasn't working for my dad, it just wasn't possible. His eyes softened. "Auds, I didn't know it was going to be you. I'm glad though." He gave me a small smile. I heard footsteps behind me and went into panic mode when Harley wrapped his arms around me from behind defensively.

"Audrey, whos this?" Harley said. I stared at Harley for a couple of seconds with a panicked expression and Kyle seemed to get the hint that I was panicking.

"My names Kyle. I work for Audrey's dad." Harley's grip around my waist tightened.

"Look, she doesn't want to be part of her dads life right now and if she did she'd-" I waved my hand to shush Harley and stepped aside, letting Kyle in. I had almost forgotten how cold it was, and he looked like he felt it too.

"I knew Kyle a long time ago, we are old friends Harley." I turned to Kyle. "But if you turn into a spy or something I'll be really pissed." Kyle raised an eyebrow at me, but then shrugged. It didn't go unnoticed how clingy Harley was being to me. I pecked his cheek and crinkled my nose at him. "Harley, go shower. You are freezing and no offense, but you stink a bit." He smiled and held me closer.

"You love my man scent. I will leave you alone though I guess if you want time with Kyle. I'll miss you baby." He was doing the same thing to me I did to him on the phone when I ran into Keith. He was making it super obvious that I was his.

"Uh, I guess I'll miss you to? How long are you planning on showering?" I asked making my voice serious to embarrass him. It worked as his cheeks turned pink. He turned and skipped upstairs, leaving me alone with Kyle. I led him to the living room.

"So, you and Harley are dating and living together? No wonder your dad is going crazy. Dating a guy old enough to own a house." I laughed.

"You obviously missed the toys everywhere. I live with Harley, his parents, and his two little brothers." He got an 'oh' expression.

"What about your mom?" I rolled my eyes.

"I don't even know if she is in the country or not right now. We did just have a spa weekend, but she let me know how I was inconveniencing her every five minutes. She said she wanted me to have a family life, although I feel more like she wanted to dump me on a family." I shugged, but he just looked at me curiously.

"On a brighter note, I see you got rid of that pink streak and ridiculous fake lip ring." I groaned, wanting to forget that version of me ever existed. I was still trying to find myself. He shrugged off his jacket and rolled up his sleeves, giving me a peek of his tattoo that matched mine. I smiled at it.

"I see you still have your..." I couldn't think of the word tattoo for whatever reason so I started pointing at my forearm and he just laughed.

"Yeah, I did look into getting it removed but apparently it would hurt and cost a ton of money I don't have. Really not worth it." I frowned. He wanted to get it removed?

"I still have mine. I like it though, I think the text is beautiful. That's the only reason I kept it." Well, he was the main reason I kept it but he wasn't going to know that. There was an awkward silence for a second, and the house phone rang breaking it. I smiled at him. "Saved by the bell." Walking away, I mentally face palmed myself for the cheesy line I threw out there. I answered the phone and Harry's voice immediately filled my ears.

"Hey pretty lady, what are you doing tomorrow?" I could hear the smile in his voice. I shrugged as if he could hear me, and after a couple second I realized he didn't.

"I'm not exactly sure yet, I've had a pretty crazy day." Concern filled his voice.

"Are you okay?" I nodded, but again realized he couldn't hear me.

"Yeah. I'm thinking I'm free tomorrow." He instantly got excited.

"Good because we have been training Tony to box for the past like, 6 hours and we watched youtube videos and everything and we think that he is ready to take you on." I rolled my eyes.

"Alright guys, I'll box Tony tomorrow. Mind if I bring Harley along?" I flinched before I heard multiple male voices "ooo"ing into the phone. I rolled my eyes.

"Who is this guy anyways?" I frowned, I didn't recognize the voice.

"Shut up Klark." I recognized Tony right away. Ignoring my growing curiosity of who Klark was, I told them I had to go and hung up. I was surprised to see that Kyle had joined me in the room, which made me jump about a foot into the air when I turned around to see him.

"You are going to box someone? That will be hilarious." I rolled my eyes.

"You obviously didn't hear the story of how she broke a lunch tray on a girls face." Harley walked in wearing a pair of sweats and no shirt. His hair has small water droplets in it and was pushed out of his face. My eyes widened for a second, but I quickly covered it by swallowing and looking away. He doesn't have to taunt me with his body, that's just rude. And awkward seeing as Kyle was over. Kyle was obviously uncomfortable.

"Little Audrey would never do that!" Kyle said quickly acting as if he didn't notice how Harley being shirtless effected me. I bet Harley knew it would effect me and did it to further the point that I was his. Annoying.

"I would never!" I said with fake seriousness to Harley. He just smiled and rolled his eyes. Kyle cleared his throat and scratched the back of his neck, not knowing what to do.

"Look Audrey, I'm sorry things turned out this way but I had no idea that you were my bosses daughter. This is awkward enough so I'll just be going but uh yeah, don't leave town or anything like that. Please." He stressed the word please and then started making his way towards the door. I gave Harley a silent glare. It was his fault that Kyle was so uncomfortable. Like really, was a shirt too much to ask for? I started walking Kyle out. When he got out on the porch and closed the door behind me, I was lifted into a tight hug from Kyle. I couldn't hug back since he had my arms pinned to my sides, but when he released me he was smiling.

"What was that for?" I said feeling a bit out of breath since he was hugging me so tight that I couldn't breathe. He got a goofy grin on his face.

"Well, I haven't seen you in forever. I'm glad everything worked out for you Audrey. I did think of you after you left you know? Well, more of worry about you. I heard your mom was signing people all over and as fun as traveling is, you never came back." He got a sad smile, but then shrugged. "I guess I don't know what I was expecting when I came here, but it wasn't to see you. I'm glad you are so happy. I have to get going though I suppose. Don't let that boy hurt you. I was his age a couple years ago and I can't say that I wouldn't hurt you if I was him. All I'm saying is, don't fall too hard." He offered me a wink and then walked off to his car.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you to all the people still reading! I know its been awhile since I have updated, and now I'm updating with a filler but either way I'm glad that some people are still excited about this story. So thank you.