Status: Sorry I've been updating slow. Harass me over and over and I will update. I promise.

Audrey's Snow

Audrey's Snow (20)

I threw the blanket over my head and squeazed my eyes closed. I just wanted to sleep. A knock at the door caused me to open my eyes. I looked around the room and instantly got confused. I was alone, and in a room I had never seen before. Where the hell was I?

The door opened and I was surprised to see Klark with a glass of water and asprin. He looked fine himself, he obviously stopped drinking at some point last night. I cautiously took the pills and water from him.

"Um, morning." I croaked. My throat was dry as hell and stung. He just laughed a bit under his breath.

"Morning." I took the pills and downed the entire glass of water. I didn't realize how thirsty I was. He smiled.

"Where am I?" He laughed.

"What do you remember from last night?" I thought back, which just made me annoyed.

"Harley was being vulgar, and then we were talking about the vikings?" I trailed. "What happened?" I asked. He sat down on the end of the bed which just made me scoot farther back.

"You got really drunk. I tried to take you home but then you got sick, then you told me about yourself, and when you got the idea of killing your dad and running away I brought you to bed." I could already feel my cheeks turning red. He either knows about my dad from my drunken state or he knew he was something bad.

"Which is where exactly?" I tried asking. He laughed. Memories were coming back as he explained last night. I put my head in my hands, trying to stop the pounding.

"Don't worry, were still at the house. This is my room." When my shocked head jerked up, he held up his arms defensively. "Don't worry! I slept downstairs!" He defended himself. I flopped back on his bed groaning.

"The rest of them are getting breakfast. Here." He dug through a drawer and handed me a pair of basketball shorts and a basketball jersey. With that, he left.

After slipping on the awkwardly big clothes, I peeked out and found my way to the kitchen. Justin, Kris, Harry, Tony (with a black eye), and Zack were all there eating cereal. When I walked in, they all turned to me, I glared.

"What are none of you guys hungover?" I slipped onto a stool and rested my head on it. They all stared at me, finally Zack spoke.

"Whos clothes are you wearing?" I groaned at how loud his voice sounded.

"Klarks. After he held my hair back all night he gave me asprin and new clothes this morning." They were all silent, which I wouldn't have minded normally but it made me curious. I lifted my head.

"You didn't sleep with him did you? I know you're mad at Harley but-" I cut him off.

"I didn't sleep with Klark and I'm not mad at Harley. He was drunk. I'm more of annoyed at him. Speaking of which, where is Harley?" I asked. This time, it was Justins turn to speak.

"We thought you left last night so we sent him home this morning. Of course, that was after we reminded him of what his drunk ass did last night." I groaned. Harry pushed a bowl at me and a box of captain crunch. The thought that we had school tomorrow made me groan again.

"Can I go lay back down?" Nobody responded so I just got up and walked away. I didn't know where else to go, so I went back to Klarks room. I was happy to see that he wasn't in it because that would have been awkward.

I curled up back in his bed and closed my eyes, drawing my blanket up and tucking it under my neck. I was about to close my eyes when the door opened and Klark walked in wearing only a towel. He noticed me right away, partially because I made a little screaming sound and threw the blanket over my head. He just laughed.

"Don't act like you have never seen a naked guy Audrey. Although probably never one as attractive as me." I rolled my eyes from under the blanket. After I heard a few drawers opening and closing, he spoke again. "You can come out now." The bed dipped and I poked my head out to watch him lace up his shoes. He was wearing a secondhand serenade shirt with a pair of basketball shorts. He smirked. "Its as though you have never spotted a real man before, I mean I guess if you only hang out with the losers out there and Harley you havent but-" I cut him off.

"What makes you think that you're a man?" He scoffed.

"I'm in college while you are all in highschool?" I raised my eyebrows.

"I know plenty of college athletes that are still boys. Shit, I know plenty of professional athletes that are married with kids of their own that still act like bratty boys." He rolled his eyes.

"Plus instead of trying to take advantage of you last night I held your hair back and listened to you talk." I groaned at the mention of last night.

"Just because you do one not shitty thing doesnt make you a man." He laughed again.

"Look, I'm going for a run. I need to keep in shape for the scouts! Will you be like, out of my bed by then?" He talked to me as if he was talking to a one night stand! I rolled over and wrapped myself up in his blankets, snuggling into his pillows.

"Nope!" I said, popping the "p". He sighed.

"Maybe I didn't word it right. I'm going for a run, get out of my bed by the time I get back." After he left I closed my eyes, relaxing into the blankets. What a jackass.

I was planning on staying in his bed until he got back but when Harley burst in the room, things changed.

"Jesus christ Audrey, why didn't you call me!?" He asked basically ripping me from the bed. I squeased my eyes shut and blindly reached for the blanket again. My hangover was going away but that didn't mean I wanted to leave the bed. "Did you sleep with Klark!?" He asked angrly. I opened my eyes just to glare at him.

"That is none of your business. But seeing as I'm in his bed wearing his clothing and I will confirm I was in this room all night completely drunk, what do you think?" Okay I was being a bitch but he had no right to get all possesive on me after how he acted last night.

"Whatever we had is done." He snapped and marched out. What a fucking lunatic. Okay, maybe I was still a bit upset over last night but I hate clingy guys and thats all he is doing is being clingy. I pinched the bridge of my nose and forced back the tears. Harley was not worth my tears I was soon finding out.

I decided to leave Harry's house, and he ever so kindly dropped me off at my house. It took me a good two minutes of staring at the house before I finally went inside. When I did, Anthony and Sam greeted me at the door.

"Audrey! Take us out to the field! We want to catch a lizard and mom wont take us out!" I glanced over at Joleen who looked exhausted. I smiled.

"Alright, give me like ten minutes to shower and change alright?" They cheered and started running around the house. I looked over at Joleen. "You take a nap while were gone alright?" She was so tired she wasn't even commenting on me coming home late. She started rubbing her temples.

"BOYS IM TELLING YOU!" She telled. She pointed to me and lowered her voice. "Don't ever have kids if you don't want to go out of your mind." With that she turned and started walking to her bedroom. I laughed a bit and went upstairs to shower.

After a quick shower, I threw on a pair of jeans and boots with a long sleeve floral top. I looked average. I grabbed my sketch book before leaving. The boys led me to where they wanted to go, and I told them to stay in the field while I sat down and opened my sketch book.

I didn't know what to draw, so I just started drawing lines. Usually I see something in the lines and then drawing something isn't hard at all. Glancing up to make sure the boys were still in sight, I ended up drawing me and Klark. I was leaning against a wall across from a toilet and he was sitting against a different wall. While I was drawing it, I remembered our conversation in the bathroom and felt completely embaressed. He probably thought I was an attention whore.

The real question though is why was I thinking about him and not Harley. Harley basically called off our mini romance and I barely cared. Maybe I was just at that point where I didn't care about anything though.

I was brought out of my little day dream by a lizard being placed on my sketch book. It was actually a newt but the thing was slimy and disgusting and squirmed into my lap trying to get away. I jumped up and started screaming, trying to get it off of me.

I could feel it slide into my boots, which in my panicked state were kicked off into the air and across the field. Finally, The thing was gone.

I gave Sam and Anthony a dirty look while they just sat there laughing at me.

"Audrey! You were supposed to hold it! Now its gone!" Sam said dissapointed. I glared.

"Don't even give me that bull poop. You did that on purpose!" I accused. They both got guilty smiles and I just rolled my eyes. If they are going through this stage in their lives, I know why Joleen feels like she is going insane.

"Hey Audrey, do you think you can get us some fire crackers? We want to blow a lizard up!" Anthony said in his excited voice. I threw my face into my palms and shook my head, listening to their little laughs.

God, children.
♠ ♠ ♠
SPOILER ALERT
next chapter is in Harley's POV. c: