Status: Sorry I've been updating slow. Harass me over and over and I will update. I promise.

Audrey's Snow

Audrey's Snow (5)

The rest of the week practically flew by. I ignored Harley, but he hadn't said anything to mean to me either. I finally was able to skype Kristine, and Gunther and me skyped every day for the rest of the week. He wouldn't stop laughing when I told him about the snake bite.

I never told him about Harley dropping me in the water though. Him, Kristine, and my friend Alex were the only other people that knew and that was because they were the only people that I trusted enough to tell and know they didn't think I was looking for attention.

I walked downstairs and Joleen was making breakfast. I smiled. The entire house smelt like bacon. I walked into the kitchen to say hello.

"Good morning Joleen." She turned and smiled at me. Honestly I had been waiting for the nice routine to wear off, but she was still being sweet as ever to me.

"Good morning sunshine!" She flipped the bacon and then put some on a plate for me. "We normally don't eat together but I do cook every now and then. Don't forget about church breakfast tomorrow." She was smiling. Right now was as good of a time as any to tell her.

"Joleen?" She turned to face me. "I'm not catholic, I am Budhist. Would you mind if I opted out on going to church? I mean I will if I have to or you find it disrespectful or-" She cut me off. She was still smiling, but I saw dissapointment in her eyes.

"Thats completely fine dear, do whatever makes you feel most comfortable, but I would love it if you would join us for breakfast when we got back at least." I knew I had to.

"Of course, I would love to." She smiled at me but again it didn't reach her eyes. I instantly felt guilty. I should have just sucked it up, it is one of the only things she asked for.

I sighed turning away and heading upstairs. When I got up there, Harley was sitting on my bed.

"Hey Harley." I said. Why was he in my room. He jumped up as if embarressed to be sitting on my bed and then smiled.

"Hey Audrey." I looked at him quizically.

"Whats up?" I drew out my words and looked at him. Confused would be an understatement.

"Uh.. well.." He was trying to figure out what to say. "What are you doing today?" I shrugged.

"I was going to go on a walk, maybe find a place to sit and draw. Why?" He reached up to itch the back of his neck, but then he looked right at me, smiling that annoying cocky smile.

"I was going to see if you wanted to go on a walk with me. I could show you some beautiful places." I smiled. Although he was doing that cocky smile thing, I could see right through him, and he was being sweet. I smiled at him, and shook my hair a bit before replying.

"Sure, let me just get on my boots." I smiled. Even though he was doing that cocky thing, I could tell he was relieved that I hadn't said no. I was still wearing my pajamas. I grabbed a pair of grey leggings and an old shirt I had gotten from when I ran a 10K awhile back. I turned to him and pointed towards the door. "Get out so I can get ready." He just smiled and got comfortable in my bed. I glared. I grabbed my stuff and before he could stop me, I stomped into his room and locked the door.

One of the first things I noticed was the smell. I smelled just like his cologne in here. When the door was closed it was contained. Another thing I noticed was the temperature. It was a nice 70 or so degrees in his room. My room was either 100 degrees when it was sunny out or about -20 degrees at night. I slipped off my pajama shorts and slipped on the pair of grey leggings. After quickly changing my shirt I walked over to his mirror.

I looked rough. I walked over into the bathroom and brushed my brown hair. Eventually I had gotten all the tangles out and it fell smoothly about halfway down my back. Next I put on some mascara. I didn't really need to look good seeing as I wasn't even going to shower and we were treking out into the woods, but at the same time I should look presentable.

When I was finished I stepped back into my room and he just looked up smiling at me.

"Someone looks good." I glared. He was making fun of me, seriously? I wanted to punch him. I shouldn't have put on mascara, now he knows I'm trying to look good for him. trying to look presentable I mean.

I decided to pretend I hadn't heard him. I slipped on my boots and grabbed my sketch book. Without turning to face him I stalked out of my room, ready to find something beautiful. I could hear his footsteps behind me, hurried, trying to catch up. Eventually I just stopped and allowed him to walk next to me.

"Can you please try not to be mean to me? I just want a day of relaxation" I turned to him. I was being honest. Although the idea of him and me walking together and him showing me around was great, I just wanted a day of not being the new girl, and not being a burden, and not having a mom who forwards my calls.

Its true, yesterday I called. I wanted to let her know that everything was fine and don't worry about trying to find a new place because honestly, I was starting to like it here. I had a group of friends already. Anthony and Sam were some of the best kids you could ever meet, and Harley, well, he was getting under my skin and as much as I hated to admit it, he had.

But of course, she forwarded my call. I called again an hour later, and after 1 ring it went straight to voicemail. I called right before bed, which was about 6 hours later and I got forwarded again. I didn't bother trying again because I knew she would just blow me off.

"Audrey?" Harley was looking at me smiling. I shrugged.

"Sorry."

"Did you hear what I said?" I shook my head and offered him a small smile. "I said I wouldn't be mean to you. Now do you want to see something beautiful or what?" I smiled nodding. My smile soon dropped to a glare when he started unzipping his jeans though. I instantly covered my eyes and punched him. He just laughed.

"What the hell Harley! I thought you said you were going to be nice!" I pouted a bit but soon stopped, knowing thats not how things worked out here and Harley is not the kind of guy to fall for a pout. He just chuckled.

"I had to get that out of my system." I rolled my eyes. We were walking through a corn field. The corn was so high it went over my head, Harley's head barely peeked out of it.

"How do you know where were going?" I changed the subject. He smiled.

"You forget that I grew up here. Its not that I know in a way I can explain. Its just that I've walked this way so many times I know exactly how far to go before turning." We took a left. "Trust me, I have gotten lost in here my fair share of times." I was going to say something back when we opened to a grassy opening.

There were thousands of daisies and sunflowers growing throughout the entire field. It was a oceans of yellows and whites and every now and then you would see a small purple flower peeking out. My breath was caught in my throat.

"This is absolutely beautiful." I managed to get out. He just smiled. Thats when I noticed how close he was standing, only about a centimeter apart. I could feel heat radiating off of him and I could smell his cologne. As if we were thinking about the same thing, he took a small step away.

Even though I know he did it to make me comfortable, I instantly wished instead he put his arm around me and shared this moment with me.

"I found it when I was really little. Me and my elementary school friend Jake would come here and pick flowers for our moms. I smiled thinking about Harley as a kid picking Joleen flowers. "Well, lets go to the next place shall we?" Before he could pull me away I carefully hoisted myself up only a low tree branch to get a better view.

"We can't leave now Harley, I still have to draw it!" He looked up at me.

"You have got to be kidding me." I flipped open to a new page and started sketching, ignoring him. He hoisted himself up next to me and watched me draw. I don't know how long we sat there, but eventually I finished. I wripped the drawing out of my book and gave it to him.

"Finished." I smiled at him as he observed it. He looked over at me smiling.

"You are an amazing artist. Is that what you want to do with your life?" I looked up at him smiling. He smiled right back.

"I hadn't thought about it. My mom wants me to be a scout, like her. I think I might do that, me and her would have something in common and then we can finally get around to having that mother daughter relationship." I chuckled sarcastically. I'm pretty sure no matter what I did, I wouldn't ever be able to bond with that woman.

"You should do something with art. You are good at it, and you enjoy it. When you drew this" He gestured to the flower field "You were so focussed. You have this little vein that pops out right here" He lightly touched my neck "When you are frustrated or angry. I didn't see it once for the couple hours or so that we have been sitting here." I smiled.

He hopped off the branch and offered me his hand. "You ready to finish up the tour? I'll take you back to any of these places if you want to draw them." I smiled and took his hand, hopping off.

"Okay." I expected him to let go of my hand after he helped me down, but he didn't. Instead he just tangled our fingers together and lead me through the flower field and into the woods behind it. The trees were dense, but somehow he managed to lead me through without letting go of my hand. Part of me was thinking that I should let it go. He was Harley for gods sake. Another part of me was racing. My stomach was in knots, my heart beating hard in my chest. I quickly tucked that little piece away and continued on with him.

The next place was beautiful It was a huge tree. Now normally you would think, whats special about that? A tree in the woods? But this tree was beautiful. It had a diameter of atleast five feet if not more and all the way up to the top were carvings. Some were the cliche initials in a heart, and others were drawings, dates, memories.

"This is..." I couldn't even find a word to explain. Some of the carvings towards the top you could tell were atleast a hundred years old, barely there anymore.

"Amazing." He finished. "Everyone who has something to say comes out here and says it." He said. He pointed to a heart with the initials 'H & K" In them. He smiled. "In seventh grade I talked the girl I had a crush on into coming out here with me. Her name was Kimmie. I had taken one of my dads knives, he was so busy with the new babies he didn't notice. I carved our initials into the tree, and gave myself this." He pulled his hand out of mine and showed me a scar that ran from the webbing between his thumb and pointer finger, on his palm and down to his wrist. "My hand slipped. I was horrified." He chucked, remembering.

"Before I leave, I'm going to have something important enough to put on this tree." I stated. He raised his eyebrow at me.

"You don't have to have something important to say, you put whatever you want." He pulled out a pocket knife and started carving letters into the tree. Once he was finished, he backed away and let me read it. 'Happiness'. I looked back at him smiling. "Go for it Ms. City, carve something." He handed me the knife and I just started at a small blank spot thinking. I heard him sigh behind me.

"I don't know what to put on it Harley." I stated. I didn't. He saw this as a tree where people carved things. I saw this as a work of art, of beauty. I saw this tree as raw emotion over hundreds of years.

"Carve how you feel. Carve yourself in words." He said softly. I instantly knew exactly what to put. I leaned forward, letting my hurried hand carve the one word that described who I was. I pulled away, as he read it.

"Lonesome" He read aloud. He looked at me for a second when a twinge of pity flashed in his eyes. I got pity all the time. At first, I hated it. This was life, deal with it. Then, I got used to it. I learned to brush it off because it seemed like everyone who knew me pittied me. I can't say that even my friends like Kristine and Gunther never pittied me, and they hadn't even been there for the worst.

When he pittied me though, I felt bothered. Since I had got here, I had barely gotten pittied looks from anyone, and when I did it was pity because I was Janices target of hatred, or because I did something super embaressing. Never once was it because of my family or who I am.

I tried brushing it off, not wanting to ruin a good day, but I knew it wouldn't go away. I would hold it off until later atleast. "You ready for the next place?" I asked, bumping my shoulder into his. He smiled. I tucked his pocket knife back into his pocket and let him lead me back the way we came.

"You know, I can't say even my mom has seen everything here, and she has lived here her entire life." He started. "People take all of this for granted. Sometimes air and rain and dirt without all of the lights and sidewalks is just what folks need to get back to themselves."

"Yeah, dust and snakes and seven year olds." I joked. He just smiled. "You know, when your mom said that she had twin boys, I instantly got excited about coming here. She could have clarified that they were little boys and not hot older guys with abs and strong jaw lines." I blushed, a picture of Harley shirtless from the first day I got here crept into my mind. All of a sudden, he started laughing.

It wasn't a short quick laugh either. His face was bright red and he couldn't breath. He stopped walking and was bent over trying to catch his breath. I rolled my eyes. "Come on, as if you were going somewhere new and you found out you were going to live under the same roof as twin girls you wouldn't get excited." He stopped laughing, but just stood there smiling stupidly.

"Anthony did ask me advise on how to ask you to be his girlfriend." He started laughing again, I just glared at him.

"Thats not funny! Thats just mean." I pointed out. He gave me a cocky smile and winked at me.

"Don't worry, I set him straight, I let him know I called dibs." I smacked his upper arm as he just chucked, shaking his head.

"You do not call dibs! They are my dibs to give!" I pouted and crossed my arms, just making him laugh more. I kind of liked this back and forth flirting thing, it thats what it is anyways.

"You'll give me dibs then. If not now, then another time. I will win dibs." I laughed and shook my head. I heard his stomach growl, and then I realized how hungry I was.

"Hey, can we head back to get something to eat?" He nodded as if he had never heard a better idea.

We walked together, having mindless chatter about everything from our favorite icecream to our opinion on the movie 'twilight'.

"Twilight is a good movie. I remember the first time I watched it was with my friend Dristin. It was supposed to be a movie night with some girls but he broke up with his girlfriend, and her friend was supposed to be my date. So we ended up watching it. We both admitted to liking it and promised we would never speak of liking it again." I smiled.

"You're speaking of it right now!" He smiled.

"I can trust you though, can't I?" I smiled at him.

"Of course you can! Even though your taste in movies sucks. Sure, it was a good idea. I can even admit it was a good book, but vampires aren't supposed to sparkle. Plus, when Jasper is supposed to look like he can barely hold back from drinking Bella's blood, he just looks like he has to take a massive shit but they are filming a scene so he cant." Harley was laughing again.

"I'm going to introduce you to Dristin. He is one of my best friends." He was smiling. I looked back at him.

"Someday, I am going to introduce you to Kristine. She is my best friend. She is funny and weird and she has a brilliant personality." I smiled. I missed Kristine so much.

"I guess it kind of sucked for you huh?" Harley had tucked his hands in his pocket and was looking at the ground in front of him. There was no more humor in his voice.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, you moved a lot. You didn't really get a chance to make friends." I shook my head.

"Making friends has never been hard for me. Just stand up to the bitchiest girl and someone will come and find you to accept you into their group. Of course, then you can never be the 'popular girl'" I made air quotes with my fingers. "Thats kind of how I met Kristine. Kristine was in a wheel chair when we met. Everyone at her school joked about her being in a wheel chair. She was driving to school when she swore she saw a cow in the road and drove into a tree to avoid hitting the cow. Of course, there are no cows in Miami. People started calling her cow girl. At first, I did my best to blend in because we weren't going to be in Miami much longer. Me and my mom were planning on moving away in two weeks. Then a boy shoved her out of her wheelchair as a joke. I remember seeing her trying to get back into her wheel chair while everyone just stood around laughing and watching. I had never thought things like that happened in real life though. Before I even knew what I was doing I marched right over to the boy who pushed her out of the wheelchair and smacked him across the face with my textbook. I screamed for the girl he did it to impress to leave or I would be hitting her too. We quickly became friends after that." I smiled remembering.

"Kristine means a lot to you." He said it as a statement, not a question. It made me smile.

"Yeah, Miami was one of the few places I felt super comfortable, one of those places I would definatly go back to someday and have a small house with a husband and some kids." He smiled.

"I want to go to California." He smiled at me.

"Really? I thought you were moms little cowboy?" His face turned bright red.

"She seriously told you that?" He groaned and covered his face. I poked his side.

"She told me the first day I got here about her little cowboy. I thought you were about thirteen until I saw you." I noticed he turned even more red.

"The pictures in the dining room, right?" I smiled. He knew exactly what I was talking about. "I was going through puberty, that should not have been doctumented." I laughed. I saw the house in the distance. We were close. "Do you wan't to continue this adventure after we eat?" I smiled and nodded.

When we reached the house, we were greeted by a frantic Joleen.

"You guys need to stay here and watch Anthony and Sam. Please don't leave the house." I noticed the desperation in her voice. Worry hit me in the stomach. Since when did I worry about people?

"Mom, whats wrong?" Harley had pailed, I could tell he was even more worried than I was was. He took Joleens hand.

"Your grandpa just had a heart attack." A tear fell from her eyes. "Hes at the hospital and he is alive. The doctor said that he would pull through but I can't bear being here when I should be with him. I'm sorry to spring this on you." She turned to me and painted a sad smile on her face. "I'm sorry dear, I'm not usually this crazy." I can't believe she was appologizing to me.

"Joleen, don't appologize. You need to be with your father, so go. We'll be fine here." She wrapped her arms tightly around me, and I felt her crying into my shoulder. I wrapped my arms around her tightly, hugging her back. I had never hugged her back before, but I couldn't help but feel like I was having a mother daughter moment, only with a woman who wasn't my mother.

Kevin pryed her off of me and Wrapped his arm around her, in his other hand a suitcase.

"We'll be gone for a few days, we'll be calling every day and we'll let you guys know about everything. Don't mention details to the boys. What they know is that grandpa is sick and were going to take care of him. Now take care of yourselves." He nodded at us before walking out the door. Both me and Harley were silent until we heard the car pull away.

"Are you okay?" I finally said. He smiled and nodded, but I knew straight away that the smile was forced. Before I knew what I was doing I went and tightened my arms around his waist, my face burried into his chest.

His arms wrapped around me and he held me, his chin resting on top of my head. I could smell his cologne faintly on this clothing even though we had just treked through the woods for hours. I on the other hand, smelled like woods and sweat. I pulled away and smiled up at him. He looked down at me, his eyes were sad.

"Movie night?" I asked.

"Yeah, that sounds good. Do you want to invite anyone? I really don't feel like having any deep conversations tonight." I smiled, just hoping he would smile back. He didn't.

"I could invite Harry, you should invite Dristin." I said. He nodded.

"I will, you can call Harry and tell him to come over." I nodded.

"Now I'm going to cook, and you are going to go pick out a movie." I said to him. He finally smiled a bit at me. It wasn't anywhere near his laugh earlier at me thinking the twins were cute boys, but it was a smile.

"Alright ms. boss lady!" He joked, walking to the living room. I put some water on the burner and took a box of mac n cheese out of the cupboard. I grabbed the phone off the wall and dialed Harry's number. You would be surprised how quickly you learn peoples numbers when you have to actually type it in every time you call instead of just clicking their contact. A woman picked up.

"Hello?" She said. I paused.

"Is Harry there?" I asked. I heard her yell for Harry and sighed in relief. I would have been horrified if I had called the wrong number. With my luck I would have dialed up Janice's house.

"Hello?" I heard his voice on the other end of the phone. He sounded sleepy.

"Hey Harry."

"Oh hey Audrey!" He sounded like he was trying to be his normal upbeat self, only he had just woken up.

"I was wondering if later you wanted to come over for a movie night? It would be me, you, Harley, and his friend Dristin." I said quickly. I hated having to ask people to hang out talking. It seemed weird, but on the occasion I did ask someone to hang out, it was always a text message.

"Sure! When should I be over?" He asked. I smiled.

"Seven work?"

"Yeah, I'm going to go back to bed for a couple hours then if you don't mind." I smiled.

"Goodnight Harry." I said. The line ended and I hung up. I called out the Harley who was digging through movies. "Harry said he can come, he'll be here around seven. You can call Dristin anytime you want." I heard him grumble something in responce but I couldn't hear him.

My water was boiling so I poured in the noodles, and set the timer. I walked over to Harley who was still picking a movie. He looked up at me. "Do you want to watch The Shining, or Rosemary's Baby?" He asked. I shuddered.

"Arent those both supposed to be like, super scary?" I gulped. I was a baby when it came to scary movies. The corner of his lips tugged upward.

"If you get scared, I'll protect you, don't worry." I rolled my eyes at him. Him being cocky again was a good sign.

"Lets watch The Shining. I love scary movies." I put emphasis on the word 'love' and immediatly regretted it. He was going to be laughing at me all night.

"Good. And by the way, Dristin said he would be here after he finished lunch with his girlfriend." I nodded. The timer beeped so I quickly finished making out mac n cheese and seperated it into two bowls, bringing him his. He smiled at me. "Thanks.

"I left some for the boys if they wanted to eat but I figured they are lunch at noon like most people do." He smiled again and took a bite. His eyes widened.

"This is the best mac n cheese I have ever tasted." I smiled again.

"Its because I used real cheese instead of the powdered stuff, but kept the noodles." He took another bite.

We finished quickly and I was doing the dishes when the door opened. I peeked around the corner to see a boy walking in. He was tall, probably around 6 feet tall. He was wearing a black V-neck and a pair of basketball shorts. He had black hair, gelled to the side and tattoos running up and down his arms. Damn. He was sexy.

I quickly acted like I hadn't noticed him and went back to doing dishes. I instantly wished I had done something with myself.

"Harley! There is an angel in your kitchen!" I heard him call jokingly. I smiled and turned around to face him.

"You must be Dristin." He smiled and took a step closer to me. I could smell his cologne, it was almost as sexy as he was. If I didn't have any self respect, I would be purring.

"Are you the famous Audrey I've been hearing so much about?" His voice was husky as he raised his eyebrows at me.

"I didn't know Harley talked about me enough for you to know who I am." I blushed and he just smiled.

"He doesn't, he only mentioned you on the phone briefly earlier. But everyone at school has been going on and on about this beautiful new girl who called Janice a bitch. Mostly my girlfriend who is best friends with Janice." My stomach dropped. He wasn't being nice, he was being mean.

"Uh, yeah. Thats me." I waved awkwardly and then wanted to smack myself on the head. Is that seriously what I came up with?

"Don't get me wrong, I wish I was there to see it. Pam doesn't like you much but I don't like Janice much, so were cool." He smiled as I immediatly relaxed. He wasn't trying to be mean, he just wanted me to squirm.

"I see you already met Dristin." I heard Harley on the other side of the kitchen. He must have walked through a different enterance.

"Yes I did." I turned back to Dristin and bit my lip. I didn't want to smile again because I would look like an idiot. The phone started ringing and I let out a sigh of relief. Saved by the bell. I picked it up. "Hello?" I answered. I expected it to be Joleen, but I froze when I heard who's voice was on the other end.

"Hello sweetie." Mom?

"Mom, why are you calling?" My voice sounded strained, I knew from he looks I got from Harley and Dristin. Difference was that Harley looked angry, and Dristin looked like a mixture of confusion and concern.

"I was thinking that maybe me and you could have a spa weekend in oregon, I really want to get a look at this player-" I cut her off.

"No mom." I swished my hand in the air at the boys, hoping they would get the hint and they did, leaving the room. "We both know that spa weekend is an excuse for me to sit in a hotel room while you work. You just don't want to feel like a shitty mom, and I get it. But I'm finally getting settled in here and you want to yank me away again." It felt so good to stand up to her like that. Yeah, I'm extremely sassy with her but I have never stated the truth so plainly like that.

"Fine. Then stop calling me 500 times a day. When I forward your call, you should get the hint that I don't want a daughter at the moment." He had never been so blunt with me either. I squeezed my eyes closed tightly, fighting back the tears that threatened to spill. Anger boiled inside me.

"Alright. Goodnight Anna." I slammed the phone on the reciever. I stomped upstairs to my room and slammed my door closed. I know, I should be more respectful of the property that wasn't mine but I wasn't being rational. I closed my eyes tightly and went to go pick out pajamas for the movie night. I wouldn't let her get to me.

I chose a pair of black spandex and a tight fitted, long sleeved shirt. I tied my hair up into a messy but but left my contacts in. I quickly sweeped on another coat of mascara. Even though it was a movie night and the whole point was to be comfortable, I wanted to look good. For Dristin, for Harley, for Harry, for myself.

I waited a few minutes for my nerves to calm down before I opened the door. Harley was standing outside my door, his arm ironically up in the air like he was about ready to knock. I smiled at him. Dristin was leaning against the wall behind him.

"You okay?" He asked. I nodded.

"It was no big deal, she was just checking in to make sure I was alive." Lie. She wouldn't check in again any time soon either.

"Okay good, you seemed upset." I plastered a fake smile onto my face, using everything I had to make it look real.

"It was nothing, really." I walked around him and down the stairs when I heard a knock on the door. I knew it was Harry.

Harry looked good. He was wearing a tight T-shirt that had a nike logo on it with a pair of sweat pants. Honestly, I could never imagine him in something like this. I smiled when I saw him. He blushed.

"Hey Harry, come in." He took a step inside and looked around. "You look good." I poked his side as he gave me a wicked smile. He always made me smile and forget about my problems. To bad he was just Harry to me. If I had any feelings for him at all, he would be perfect.

"You do to, I love the spandex." He winked at me and I smiled. I punched him in the arm and walked with him to the living room. Dristin was hanging out on the couch and Harley was putting in a movie.

"Hey beautiful, I saved you a spot right here." Dristin gestured to the spot next to him and I rolled my eyes.

"Actually, shes sitting next to me. I need to be here to protect her when she gets scared." Harley joked. I instantly blushed.

"I'm not going to get scared!" I argued. He just laughed. Harry raised his eyebrows at me. He sat down on the couch next to Dristin and Dristin glared at him. I was going to sit next to Harry when Harley ran across the room as fast as I have ever seen anybody move and sat next to Harry so I couldn't. "Stop being so immature guys." I sat on the floor and leaned my back against the couch.

____________________

"Ah!" I screamed. It was about the hundreth time I jumped or screamed or covered my face.

"This is getting ridiculous." I felt someone slide behind me on the floor. My back was leaning against somones chest . I turned and saw myself looking at Dristin. He leaned in and whispered "Don't worry, I'll protect you." Normally, I would have complained. But Dristin was cute.

Two boys slid on the floor on either side of me. Harley glared at Dristin and Harry just smiled amused. I noticed how annoyed Harley and couldn't help myself. I leaned back against Dristins chest and snuggled against him.

"Thanks Dristin." He wrapped his arms around me. I peeked over at Harley who had a look of pure annoyance on his face.

The rest of the movie, every time I jumped Dristin's arms would tighten around me and he would whisper something in my ear. At this point, it was about 10 and Harry had to leave. I got up and walked him to the door, leaving Dristin and Harley.

"So, do you like Dristin or Harley, it was hard to tell." I bumped my hip into him as smiled.

"Neighter. I only cuddled with Dristin because it obviously bothered Harley." Harry laughed.

"So you like Harley." Harry stated.

"No! I just like bothering him. Like a little sister." I immediatly regretted what I said. Our relationship was nothing like a brother and sister relationship.

"Keep telling yourself that" He joked. I gave him a hug and he left, the door closing behind him. Dristin came walking in with Harley. I could tell there was tension between them.

"Well gorgeous, I hope to see you again, and soon." Dristin winked and then started leaning in. I quickly turned my head, so he kissed my cheek instead of my lips. He pulled away confused.

"Tell your girlfriend I said hi." I squeaked out. He just nodded and Harley and left. Harley turned to me, his face red.

"What the hell was that? I wanted you to meet him, not seduce him!" He was angry. I just smiled and crossed my arms.

"I dunno, he is pretty cute." I joked. I acted like I was lost in thought, peeking at Harley.

"You aren't supposed to like him!" He turned his back to me and weaved his fingers through his brown hair. I laughed.

"Are you jealous Harley?"

"Yes!" He yelled before I could think. I was shocked. He was jealous? He wanted to be the one holding me tonight? He turned back to me, his voice softer. "Yeah, I was. You got under my skin city slicker." My heart beat in my chest as he quickly closed the distance between us and kissed me.