Status: Sorry I've been updating slow. Harass me over and over and I will update. I promise.

Audrey's Snow

Audrey's Snow (7)

I heard the gravel crunching of Harry's car pulling up. I started walking in the direction of his car, desperate to get away from the tense house.

"Hey beautiful!" He yelled out the window. I smiled and climbed in the passenger side. Tony and Kris were in the back. "They ended up coming earlier, I hope that's cool." He said smiling. I was completely fine with it. I needed a day with friends to air out all the thoughts of kissing Harley.

"That's fine, I need a day out." I smiled as he backed out and speeded down the street towards his house. My stomach rumbled.

"You think I could have a snack when I get to your house? Harley kicked me out before pancakes were done." I rolled my eyes as Harry just laughed.

"You got it." We were at his house quickly. When we got in, Justin was making eggs and bacon. I smiled, eggs and bacon sounded way better than chocolate chip pancakes anyways. Zach was sitting at the table yelling for food. I quickly sat down next to him and joined him. He looked over, giving me a huge grin. I can honestly say I felt like one of the guys.

Within minutes a plate of eggs and bacon were set in front of me, Zach glared at Justin who raised his arms in surrender.

"The pretty lady seemed more scary than you, sorry Zach!" I knew he said it just to get on Zach's nerves, I couldn't help but laugh. I shoved a piece of bacon in my mouth and let the flavors comfort me. It worked.

I practically inhaled my breakfast. Mine was long gone by the time Zach got his. I grabbed a piece of bacon off of Zach's plate.

"Jesus Christ Audrey, its like you haven't eaten in years!" Justin exclaimed, giving me a plate with more bacon on it. I quickly took another piece and started munching on it.

"This doesn't have anything to do with the awesome sex you and Dristin were going to have and Harley totally cock blocking you does it?" I groaned. Harry had to mention Harley. I went with it.

"You were going to have sex with Dristin!" Zach screamed in my ears.

"I wasn't going to have sex with Dristin!" I yelled right in his ear. He flinched. "I was just cuddling with Dristin. Jesus Christ." I stuck another piece of bacon in my mouth, Harry had the worlds most smug face on.

"So what are we doing today?" Kris, thank god, changed the subject. We all kind of looked around at each other.

"Seriously, what do you guys do for fun out here?" They all smiled.

"Drink!" They all said it at the same time. I looked around.

"Really? That's it?" They looked at each other shrugging and nodding. I laughed.

"Okay then, lets drink!" It was way too early to drink, but if that is what they wanted to do I would join in. Plus a drink couldn't hurt mission forget about kissing Harley.

They all smiled and went to another room. I followed. We ended up in a room, that I'm assuming is a game room. There was a black leather sectional, an Xbox, a PS4, a huge TV and hundreds of games. There was a billiards table in a corner and a small bar with boxes of pop lining it. All in all, it was an amazing room.

Harry ducked behind the small bar and came out with a bottle of Jack Daniels and shot glasses. I smiled. He had a dorky look on his face.

"Call me bartender Harry. Here are the rules of the game. The game is called I never" Oh god "You say somethings you have never done, and if you have done it you take a shot." We all sat down at the bar. Harry started. "I never have been to new york city." I rolled my eyes and downed a shot. I felt the burn all the way to my stomach. I was surprised when Tony also so took a drink.

"I've never been to a professional sports game." They all looked at me again, as I took another shot. I'm glad I can hold my alcohol, I know too many people that would be super drunk after two shots. It was my turn.

"I've never...." I thought. I had done a lot. "Ate an animal I had shot myself." All 5 of them took a shot, I smiled satisfied. Although I had gone hunting plenty of times, I had never gutted or ate any of them. Usually it was with a friends family so they did that.

"I've never had sex with an ugly girl." Kris and Tony took a shot. What the hell. I downed another shot even though I had never had sex with a girl, and winked at the boys. They had all looked at me with wide eyes. It was Tony's turn.

"I've never been to a celebrities house. And yes, professional athletes count as celebrities." I groaned and took another shot. By this point, my head was starting to get a bit dizzy. By a bit dizzy, I meant a lot dizzy. They all looked completely amused with themselves.

"I've never mud wrestled." Thank god. They all looked at me, disappointment evident in all of their eyes.

"You perverts!" My voice slurred. I smiled.

"I've never been fucked over by a girl." Again, One that hadn't happened to me. Thank god. Harry, Kris, and Justin drank. I needed to let my body process the alcohol before I got drunk. One more shot and I would be drunk. I could just tell. It was Harry's turn.

"I've never had the hots for my cousin." Everyone looked at Zach who just groaned and downed a shot. I giggled obnoxiously loud. I covered my mouth.

"You had the hots for your cousin! Gross!" I yelled. He rolled his eyes.

"I've never boxed." Zach directed that one at me. I sucked it up and downed another shot. My vision was blurry. It was my turn. I hiccuped and looked around, trying to think of something to say.

"I've never had sex!" I said happily, my drunk brain wasn't working properly. They all stared at me as if I was crazy. Then I realized what I said. "Woops!" I giggled. "Drink!" I yelled. They all drank except for Kris who was blushing like crazy. I walked over to him, putting my arm around his shoulders. "Don't worry buddy. We can make a club. V4L! Virgins for life!" I giggled again, the guys burst out laughing. Damn, I am hilarious.

"I think you have had enough to drink." Justin grabbed my by the waist and pulled me towards the couch. I sat down pouting.

"You guys would love clubbing if you think this is fun. Girls would be all over you!" I squealed. They all nervously laughed but my drunk brain picked it up as real laughing. I laughed along.

"Jesus Christ, I hope Kevin doesn't get back today. He is pretty much her dad he will beat me." Harry said nervously. I giggled.

"Kevin is my friend! Not my dad!" I laughed. Tony gave me a sympathetic look. I didn't understand why.

"Imagine if her real dad could see her." Tony said, kind of quietly. I pointed at him and laughed.

"Funny story, if my real dad saw me like this he wouldn't care because he left a long time ago! He wouldn't even know I was his daughter!" I started laughing extremely hard. I squeazed my eyes closed and felt my cheeks starting to get sore. I felt an arm around my shoulders and opened my eyes to see Tony. He looked concerned.

"Will one of you guys get her coffee?" Tony said. He raked his hair through his short brown hair. I giggled and started playing with his hair.

_________________________________________

A couple hours later I was feeling better. My head was still buzzing but I wasn't completely shit faced. The guys were all still drinking and chatting, but bartender Harry had retired and it was a lot more casual. I wasn't drinking though. Tony hadn't left my side.

"Tony, can I talk to you?" I asked quietly. He nodded and took my hand, leading me out into the hallway. "I'm sorry I lied about my dad." I said quickly. I pinched the bridge of my nose.

"Why did you in the first place?" He asked quietly, knowing my head was starting to hurt a bit.

"What was I supposed to say? Yeah I understand completely, Not only did my mom ditch me here but my dad ditched me before I was even born." I saw pity in his eyes. I groaned. "Stop it." I mumbled.

"Stop what?"

"Stop looking at me with pity! Sometimes I'm just like this! I'm broken Tony!" I was almost yelling. I took a deep breath and brought my volume down. "Tomorrow I'll be fine. I promise." He grabbed my shoulder when I tried to walk back in the room.

"You won't be fine tomorrow. Nobody else might be able to see it, but I can. I see that you are in pain. I can tell when you are uncomfortable or you are in a bad mood. I'm not going to push you, but I am here Audrey." I smiled. I felt bad, but it was true. I quickly wrapped him in a tight hug and smiled.

"Thanks Tony. I'll come to you when I need you. Right now though, I just want to be a normal teenager and hang out with my friends." I whispered. I released him and smiled. He slung his arm over my shoulder and we walked back in. I sat on the couch next to Harry and he smiled.

"Want to get some fresh air?" He asked. I smiled and nodded. When we walked outside, it was dark.

"Holy shit, what time is it?" I asked.

"Its..." He checked his watch "8:46" We were hanging out a lot longer than I expected. "So, you weren't drinking because Dristin has a girlfriend or anything like that right?" He asked. I rolled my eyes. We sat down on his driveway.

"Harry, you are an idiot. I don't like Dristin. I like Harley." I admitted it. I liked Harley, although right now it was just a small crush, it didn't matter. I liked Harley.

"Oh, so you were drinking because of him and his girlfriend then?" He was confused. My stomach dropped. Girlfriend? What girlfriend?

"Yeah, Who is she again?" I mustered up a smile, Harry didn't notice my distress.

"Her name is Kimberly York. Shes extremely sweet, I don't know why she is dating Harley. But then again you are extremely sweet and here you are pining for him." I glared at him. "She sings in the choir at church, She volunteers, practically everybody likes her. Sad part is that they are such a cute couple its obnoxious." I felt sick. He kissed me when he was dating another girl. I crawled into bed with a guy who had a girlfriend. I was the other girl! I never wanted to be the other girl! Ever!

"Uh Harry, I'm not feeling so good. Can you take me home? I think I am just going to sleep it off." I smiled up at him and he nodded.

He drove slowly down the road, careful because he had drank a bit. I was pissed off. It was all his fault. He should have just stayed pissed off at me and never cared about me if he had a girlfriend! I wouldn't have started liking him if I knew he had a girlfriend! I can't believe he was jealous of me and Dristin when he had a fucking girlfriend!

We pulled up and I quickly leaned over, giving Harry a quick kiss on the cheek and a hug, thanking him for taking care of me.

Still a bit drunk, I stumbled inside. Harley was sitting at the table doing his homework when I got in. I gave him my meanest glare.

"Joleen called, told me to remind you to do your homework. Don't worry, I didn't tell her about our activities." I glared. The nerve of him! There was nothing between us now.

"Fuck you!" I yelled. I slipped off my boots and stumbled to the stairs, slipping in my socks on the wood. I slipped and fell on my ass. I got up and glared at him again.

"Audrey are you drunk?" He asked. He came up to me and sniffed me. "You totally are!" His eyes lit up. I glared again.

"I'm not drunk anymore. So realize I mean it when I say fuck you." I stomped up the stairs, making sure to hold on to the handle to make sure I didn't fall again.